Mid-Term Break Special

Idol's Life

Summary: Mid-Term break just before Jongdae heads back to Korea, you just had those days off completely from any distractions, he has plans and they ain’t just cuddles…

That shower went… well… if it wasn’t for that little incident… his balls just seemed to get in the way all the time, still avoiding direct look, you kept ignoring the fact that something there existed.

“Baby it hurts, and you don’t even want to cuddle, aren’t you the one who likes cuddles?”

“As far as I remember it was you who wanted cuddles, look at you now all greedy.”


“Jagi is so mean, you didn’t miss me like I did, I was lovesick and yet you-”

You went on your tiptoes quietning his constant whining with a kiss, as your faces were both wet the kiss was very refreshing and soft but also intense, the kiss was fully capable of you to open the shower door get out as Jongdae stood there mesmerised at how bold and good kisser you’ve gotten, he knew you loved him and missed him just as much, he just wanted to feel it… 

Constantly…

When he heard the door of the bathroom open again he turned the water off, he wrapped a towel around his waist hanging it low, he knew that worked wonders, especially as the v lines and his killer happy trail were showing.

You didn’t give much interest as he got out and kept putting your moisturising cream looking at the small circle you did in the mirror.

“Baby~~~”

“Hmmm, yes oppa, I will be late my parents are going to kill me, don’t distract me.”

“You did miss me didn’t you?”

You looked back at him his fringe over his forehead little droplets falling, his lips were very red from the steam, more droplets falling from his shoulders creating lines that you followed with your eyes shamelessly, you sighed loudly your shoulders shrugging when your eyes fell in them majestic v lines.

You set the cream jar on the counter top leaning on it to give it justice and keep eyeing him properly, your hands supported you but at some point and you really didn’t know when your fingertips were at his v lines feeling them as they met on his happy trail going back up feeling his toned torso.

“What are you doing Kim Jongdae?”

“I’m not doing anything, I just wondered if you missed me like I did.”

“What do you think?”

“I don’t think, just tell me.”

“I’m dizzy, I can’t talk right now oppa, what are you trying to do to me? Here I am wanting to run to my parent’s because you don’t know my mom she will call the police if I don’t show up, and now I am really wondering if that will ever happen today.”

Jongdae moved away with a satisfied grin, he went to the room and came back almost running with your phone in hand “call them, tell them you are with your oppa.”

“They will hate you.”

“No they won’t… I know I can win your mom’s heart really easily, I’m a pro with noonas” he said winking.

“Yah! Don’t you dare, not taking you near my mother anytime soon.”

“Please don’t go.”

“Listen, I have to, I promise I will call you, I just need to tell them.”

“Tell them what?”

“That I will be spending the nights out until you head back.”

Jongdae jumped on the bed excited “jagi? Really? All night and day and night and day and night?”

“How many days are those?” 

“I will be here for 4 days, 4 complete days, with all it’s 24 hours and a full nights which I am not playing to use for sleep” he said as he kept jumping and… the towel dropped, your face turning the other way because as y as he looked with the towel wrapped around his waist this view wasn’t as amusing.

“Oppa, please!”

“Omo! You are still not used to me ? Yeah you haven’t really properly seen me have you?”

“Oppa I am leaving” you said avoiding eye contact, you did spend the night together but it was still all weird and new.

“Well let me tell you that I have memorised every single inch of you, like the palm of my hand” he said taking the towel securing it again on his waist.

“OK so bye, I’ll call you” you slipped your shoes on, moving to the door he hooked his fingers in your pants loops.

“Goodbye kiss first.”

“What happened to goodbye hug?” you teased.

“Give me anything, I’m all yours.”

You went on your tiptoes again he closed his eyes pushing his lips forward like a cute ducky, you placed 3 fingers on his lips and opened the door to leave.

“Baby~~~”

“Oppa, 1 hour, we’ll have breakfast together and I’ll show you around, I also cannot wait to come back. I’ll cuddle with my coat in the mean time, it smells like you now” you ruffled his hair and finally pecked at his lips before closing the door behind you.


Your parents took it better than expected, you showed them pictures and your mother was really pleased of how good looking Jongdae was, embarrassing questions followed that you ignored. Your father just simply asked if he had a job and if he had enough money to sustain himself, you were very confident in saying that he did, finally asking you not to get pregnant. Why were parents so extreme all the time?

You packed a few things and rushed back to the hotel, you noticed how fast you were going when you stopped at the door before knocking, you looked desperate, you felt desperate, you were so desperate to feel him again between your arms, but… you weren’t going to give it away that easily, you straightened yourself fixing your hair, you fanned yourself with your shirt blowing at your cleavage, you felt your cheeks that were burning… it was the coat’s fault, you cleared your throat and knocked lightly on the door, Jongdae didn’t answer after 3 times, so you decided to use the key card Jongdae gave you before leaving, you entered slowly and heard him snore, you went to the room and saw him face down, wearing only his boxers, his leg hanging on the edge of the bed, you took off your shoes and tiptoed your way to admire this view, you got out your phone and started recording him, he was drooling and he made cute nosies after every big snore, you couldn’t keep quiet it was just too cute and funny, he slowly rolled over his back opening his eyes scrunching his nose.

“Jagi?”

“Yes baby.”

“Baby? I like that, can I call you noona? We can play” he said scratching his head propping himself on one elbow for support.

“What’s with this noona thing? You are ert” you said getting up he pulled you falling down next to him.

“You jealous?”

“Yes I am, if you like them so much go get yourself one.”

“I just want you tho, I missed you, you smell so good.”

“Yah! Move away, come on lets go out, I’ll show you around.”

“I just want you to show me around you.”

“Oppa, really you don’t want to see my city?”

“I just want to see you, all of you, all day.”

“You know I was wishing you said that, because I want you too, I am just playing hard to get.”

“So is it a plan the 4 days?”

“Caged with you all day and night, yes.”

“As much as I like your coat… just take it off.”

You sat taking your coat off pulling your shoes out, Jongdae didn’t waste his time and wrapped his arm around your chest peppering little kisses in your neck, you ed one button from your shirt and he immediately pulled the shirt revealing your back to him, he pulled and you ed another button, slowly teasingly…

“Take it off.”

“Why?”

“I’ll caress your back till you ask me to stop.”

And that was a deal you couldn’t refuse, you peeled yourself from the shirt and threw yourself in the mattress face down looking to his side, your arms at your chest.

“Just relax.”

Slowly you stretched your arms as you felt his fingers on your back skin, tracing lines as he hummed a song you never heard, you loved his high notes but when he used his low notes… it was heaven, the whole experience, the adoration in his touch,  just pleasing you, giving you attention, every now and then feeling his lips on you skin to distract you from the fact that he had unclasped your bra.

“Oppa~~~ I was wondering something”

“Hmm?”

“You know the way you like… I mean you look confident onstage, you look at the camera… and the fans… I mean direct eye contact.”

“Would you like me to stop doing that?”

“No no, I mean I just want to know how? Why the others are not like you?”

“The others are not me, I think if I am going to do this I might as well enjoy myself, it’s really my personality, it’s who I am.”

“Aha…”

“You are not convinced are you?” he asked stopping bringing his hand to your hair and caressing your cheek.

“But like… how can you dance to ‘Playboy’ and ‘Artificial Love’ so…”

“Do you like it?”

You hid your face in the mattress covering your face, you felt his weight leaving the bed, your toes curling when you heard ‘Artificial Love’ playing on his phone.

You turned around holding on your bra and he was just there, dancing freaking ‘Artificial Love’ in the hotel room wearing noting but grey boxers and god almighty you dared looking straight ahead and what did he have inside? A pair of socks? Because that size of balls wasn’t even possible.

“Oppa? What are you doing?”

He didn’t reply, concentrated look, frown in display looking extra delicious his hair over his forehead.

“Oppa?”

“No cane anywhere, I guess your leg would do.”

Your leg was being pulled as you held on your chest for dear life “OPPA!”
He went on his knees and ground his crotch on your shin holding on your calf.

image

Originally posted by khunwufan

“Oh, oh, oh… but oh my god” you said trying to pull yourself from his grip but in vain, he stilled you in place.

‘거짓 미소 Artificial love
거짓 눈물 Artificial love
거짓 사랑 Artificial love
그게 바로 너의 너의
Love love oh oh
No no oh oh’

“Stop it OMG I am going to have a heart attack, and aren’t your balls hurting now? Every time I touch you there you whine and make me feel like I have stabbed you.”

Jongdae got up from the floor placing his hands on the mattress, followed by his knees caging you underneath him, hoovering over you making you fall back in the mattress while you were still holding on your chest.

“They don’t hurt if touched properly.”

“I’m not listening, you filthy ert” you said closing your eyes tightly placing your hands over your ears, he took the advantage of pulling your bra away.

When you opened your eyes in panic to protest his lips were on yours, all the tension from before was gone and you melted in his soft kiss feeling his chest pressed agains yours, being in the mattress helped deepening the kiss without struggle, so vocal, so loud, it was just a kiss but he was so consumed in making sure every inch of your mouth didn’t go untouched by his impatient tongue.

“Wait!” you pushed at his chest breaking the kiss “is this all we are going to do these 4 days?

“Nope, first thing is you see me… .”

“What?”

“, I want you to see me, you need to know how I look right?”

“I’ve seen you all, you are always in boxers.”

“You haven’t seen this” he said taking your hand guiding it to his crotch.

“I don’t want to, it’s probably scary, why are they so big.”

“They, and it!”

“Stop stop, this is very uncomfortable.”

“Alright, so this is the deal, no cuddles, no hugs, no kisses, nothing, until you come and ask me to get and I see that you are properly looking down here.”

“Oppa!” You gasped covering yourself with the sheet, you were so annoyed but he looked just fine.

He took his phone and called ‘Minseok hyung’ that you heard him say, he was bubbly and happy and kept talking and talking…

You stayed in the bed covered only with the sheet, thinking… why was he so cool about this? He’s always been so clingy, he didn’t care? In theory what he was asking for wasn’t that bad… he was your boyfriend the guy you lost your ity to just a few hours ago, you were being inconsiderate here, and why was he coming back with a smile, he was FaceTiming now, you heard 2 male voices, OMG…

“Say hi jagiya” he faced the phone at you meeting with cute Minseok and a very disturbed Junmyeon.

image

You covered your head with the sheet and hid, but they saw you, yes Minseok and Junmyeon had totally seen your exposed shoulders it looked like you were , and why were Jongdae and Minseok laughing? Junmyeon such a gentleman, he was shocked also by the fact that Jongdae was in his boxers, this was too much.

“Oppa~~~”

“I will leave you now my girl needs me.”

He did not just say that and in English so you could understand it, you started to cry, but why? Embarrassment or the overwhelming feeling that he was this open with his hyungs? You were officially the girlfriend of an SM idol.

“You called Jagi?” said Jongdae getting under the sheets with you.

You covered your chest in surprise “they saw me! I was not dressed”

“Nothing is showing, I wouldn’t let that happen.”

“But they will think…”

“That you are underneath the sheets? Yes they will, and that we spent the night together and it wasn’t sleeping? Yes they will, and they will be happy because they know how much I love you and I suffered when you were not with me” he wiped your tears away.

“But still…” you said getting close.

“Nah-ah-ah, nope none of that” he said moving away.

“Oppa~~~” you whined patting his crotch.

“Oh, alright” he moved closer again, you buried your face in his chest hearing your breaths getting louder.

“Oppa I’ve missed you so much, don’t get away from me, don’t ever do that, I need you close, just the thought of having to deal with you leaving again.”

“I love you” he said his voice and octave lower “oh! Jag-wow that was fast, I though it would take more time for oh, it’s ticklish.”

“Oppa will you explain to me why are your balls are so big?”


Incredible 4 days, nothing absolutely nothing but being in bed, room service visited 3 to 4 times and often it was left till food got cold in the corridor.

Today he was going back ad it was a bittersweet feeling as your lips were on his chest your forefinger feeling his mole in front of you, smiling to yourself as he traces circles in your back and kissed the crown of your head.

“What will happened when you go back baby?”

“Such a bad student, why did you have to fail?”

“I was heartbroken, I had a boyfriend that ignored me.”

“I am sorry, I won’t ever do that again.”

“Well now I can’t go back, how are we going to do this thing oppa?”

“I will try to do this every month, and summer holidays you are spending them in Seoul, and I will pamper you properly and spoil my girl, and get you nice things because I came empty handed this time in a rush, and you will learn Korean because my English is horrible and I’m sure you laugh at me, and if we are on tour you are coming with me, and you will be present in all concerts, and I will sing to you, and look at you when I grind on that cane.”

“Your EngUish is so cute tho oppa, and I would love you to grind on the cane looking at me only.”

“You will be in for some ride, be ready.”

“So we will be like Jongin and Krystal?”

“Pfffff, do you believe that? It’s a lie.”

“So my friend has a chance?”

“Are you serous? Nini? He is so shy it will never work, unless she can get his inner Kai out.”

“So different from you oppa, no shyness in you.”

“And that’s why I got the girl.”

“Oppa cuddle me tight again.”

“You are addicting, come here and give me a proper goodbye.”

___________________________

A/N: Can’t finish these series, I hope you can cope with all the feels ^_^ 

Thanks for reading, feedback always welcomed.