Back to reality

Idol's Life

He rested his arm over your shoulder, he was exhausted and sweaty. When you got out of the club the cold air hitting you both, you felt how he trembled, he looked pale and shivered uncontrollably, his lips quivering.

“Oppa? Are you alright? You look so pale, let’s get a taxi”

He didn’t reply. You felt his body weight on your shoulder, you patted his back but that just made it worst because he literally fell in your arms.

“Oppa on my back, I’ll support you better”

His heavy breath hitting your ear and his shaking intensifying by the minute.

“Yah! Don’t scare me, why are this you weak? Did you have anything else other than red wine?”

He didn’t respond either.

“Oh here is the taxi, can you walk?”

You walked forward as he encircled your neck, his obvious poking your back. It was so strange and disturbing. How could someone be like this being sick?

You opened the door to the taxi and helped Jongde get in, when you followed him he immediately placed his head on your lap. You told the taxi the name of the hotel finally focusing on Jongdae’s face. You run your hands through his hair, bending kissing his sweaty forehead.

“What’s wrong with you baby? Don’t scare me”

“I don’t feel well jagi. My body hurts, all over”

“It’s alright we will be there soon”

You his hair, he was writhing in pain, holding onto his tummy.

All while that damn was just obvious.

What happened? Just what on earth happened? 


You arrived at the hotel and the taxi driver helped you getting Jongdae out, he fell on your back again finally the concierge coming to the rescue with a wheelchair.

“Rough night?” he asked as you as he pressed the button to your floor.

“Does it look like a rough night of like he’s sick?”

“I apologise ma’am”

He helped Jongdae to bed and you urged him to leave.

“Baby? Oppa, baby look at me, help me undress you, you have a fever”

“No leave me, no… bucket, bucket”

Too late… he puked all over the bed, he couldn’t even move away from his own vomit.

“Oppa, we should go to the hospital, this is not normal” you said straightening him removing his t-shirt.

“No I can’t, it’s nothing, I just need a shower and I will be alright”

You ed his pants and carefully pulled them down, electing a hiss when his tent was finally freed.

“Oppa! How-wha-I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this hard”

“My ing luck that I can’t even use it right now”

“No I’m not joking why?”

“Jagi~~~”

“No, you know what? I better not know the reason, you are sick and I need to take care of you”

When you removed his boxer briefs the view was just incredible, his was red and thick and for some reason even longer, as if it were to explode any moment.

“It’s very unusual, and it hurts”

“Aha” you simply replied helping him to the bathroom.

You turned the water on and helped him sit in the bath pouring lukewarm water over his head and shoulders.

He did really look sick, and in pain, and most certainly in need of medication. For that part you felt sorry and worried. But every time you darted your eyes down and saw that red dragon down there it irked you.

“Pity tho so I will never get to have a turn with your friend here, you only get like this when sick?”

“Jagi, I don’t feel well”

He started to shiver and his face turned pale again, you washed his face and neck and with difficulty you pulled him up putting the bathrobe on him. Sitting him on the toilet. You pulled the dirty sheets and came back for him who looked as if he were to faint any moment.

When you placed him in bed you noticed that he was trembling and you could hear the sound of his teeth chirping against each other.

“Oppa we need to go to a hospital”

“If this goes out to the media I will harm the guys, I can’t after what happened with my ex”

“You are sick, I am not OK”

“Jagi just lie down with me here”

“No! Where is your phone?”

“Who are you calling?”

“Your hyung of course”

You took his phone and dialled Minseok’s phone number.

“Yeoboseyo! Jongdae-yah”

“Hi-hi Minseok oppa”

“___? What’s up?”

“It’s Dae… he is sick, and he won’t let me take him to the hospital”

“Ah no no no, we can’t just go to a hospital. What does he have?”

“OK so he is vomiting, and he has definitely high fever, he is shivering and…”

“And what?”

“Are you a doctor now? What does it matter if you know what he has?”

“I want to know if it’s serious so I can do something about it. Call the right person”

“It is serious”

“Doesn’t sound alarming  to me. Any other symptoms?”

“His… you know. It’s very weird and big?”

“His thing? What thing?”

“Minseok oppa… his you know… his ding dong”

“Alright my English isn’t that great, and the only thing related to ding dongs I know is the song from SHINee sunbae-nims, so what is a ding dong?”

“His thing”

“His ?”

“Yes, goddamnit”

“OK what a misfortune, I mean well it happens, we can go hard when sick”

“No Minseok oppa, it’s big and hard and red and it’s just not like him at all, he also says it’s hurting to the touch”

“Where did you go? What happened?”

“We went out and he had like 2 glass of wine, that’s it”

“OK… listen, tell me the truth, did you give him ?”

“WHAT!? Why would I do that? He doesn’t need that ”

“Yes of course, of course he doesn’t need, just tell me OK, because Jongdae is allergic to it”

“Allergic? And how do you know something like that?”

“We were once playing and we took it to see how it feels, not just me and him all the guys. Now I am ing exposing myself here so please tell me, because I remember very well that we had to call the doctor and what you are describing seems too familiar”

You then stopped to think that maybe that girl at the club had to do with something like this? Maybe she even added some drugs to the wine?

“Minseok oppa, I think it’s possible, I mean the wine he drank… he took it from a stranger. Long story. Now tell me what to do?”

“Alright don’t panic, just uncover him if he’s too warm, I will have to call the hotel to provide us with an urgent doctor. I think I need to talk to the managers to have this covered somehow. ing Kim Jongdae”

“Hurry up please Minseok oppa, I’m scared, he looks so bad, he’s babbling things, I don’t think he’s even conscious right now”


You laid down next to him, bringing his head next to you. You caressed his hair and kissed his temples. He was boiling, the temperature getting really worrying. He kept saying incoherent stuff as he shivered.

“It hurts”

“I know baby, just hold on, Minseok oppa will get you someone”

“I need to call my mom”

“Your mom? Alright baby, it’s alright, I can be you mom” 

You couldn’t believe how cute he was being, behaving like a baby that needed his mom while sick.

“It’s hurting me”

You placed his head back in the pillow to hold his immense . It was tender to the touch, you felt the blood pumping underneath the sensitive skin. It soothed him somehow because your hand was much colder than his skin, you caressed the tip with your thumb, he then arched his back at the friction.

“Jagi, I am sorry, I am so aaaah, so-aaaah aaaah, jagi I ruined aaaah”

“It’s alright oppa, you didn’t do anything. You said you didn’t want to go in the first place. I should of listened”

The door of the room knocked, you covered him and went to get it.

“Good evening miss ___, I am the director of the hotel, this is the doctor”

You let them in as the director explained to you that he had received an urgent call. What he called a VIP service, that will be kept confidential.

The doctor entered and and opened the big suitcase he brought along, after about 2 minutes a nurse came in, setting up the IV stand and starting an IV line on Jongdae.

The doctor asked you what happened again and you explained to him. He got a blood sample and he confirmed that Jongdae had indeed taken a substance along with something similar to . He couldn’t exactly specify what until the sample was examined at the lab, but he did recognise what happened to him just by looking at his and pressing on his tummy.

The doctor gave Jongdae a shot through the IV and advised that the fluids needed to be on for at least 24 hours. The nurse would be available on call. 

After the doctor left you called Minseok to thank him and finally breathe. Jongdae was fast asleep and he didn’t look in pain as much as before. You were advised that we wouldn’t wake up in a good while, so you decided to invest your time, and after the director said that anything you wanted could be arranged for you during your stay, you decided to take advantage of the offer.

“Yes here in my room”

“We will be there in 10 minutes miss ___”


“How light?”

“The lightest blonde without it being platinum, I want it to look natural”

“It will suit you, your freckles and skin tone… he will love it” confirmed the hairdresser.


You hid your hair wearing a beanie when you heard Jongdae groan after about 7 hours of sleep, he seemed to be better and his ‘dong dong’ was back to normal.

“Oppa~~~”

“Hmmm, let me sleep”

“Dae~~~, come on get up”

“Nooo”

“Listen, I will get you a change of clothes so you can shower”

He didn’t reply and just rolled over his belly now that he could without the pain from the night before. He hugged the pillow without really hearing what you said.

You opened his suitcase and looked through it, you got a pair of briefs, a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. You were about to close it but you felt something hard in the side pocket. You thought it might be his cologne, without hesitation you opened it to find a beautiful metal box with a glass lid, it puzzled you. What was it.

image

As you opened it you gasped, covering your mouth with your hand. A ring? What was Jongdae doing with a solitaire ring?

It was beautiful, and you couldn’t resist but to take it out and try it on. You started laughing, was Jongdae going to ask you to marry him? At your age?

It must be a joke.

You started having this nervous laugh, imagining that it could be real? It made you anxious, angry, happy, nervous. You hated surprises and this wasn’t making you feel good at all right now. This was big, and the thought of him just popping the question, and thinking that you would just run into his arms because he decided he was ready was stupid of him.

His phone rang awaking you from your thoughts. You run to silence it before it woke Jongdae who was whining at the sound.

—Hyung—

“Hi Minseok oppa” you whispered.

“여보세요? 누구세요? - yeoboseyo? nuguseyo? - hello? Who is this?” 

That wasn’t Minseok’s voice at all. You panicked looking at the caller and just then you realised that Minseok’s name wasn’t in the screan, it was just —형— hyung.

You debated terminating the call, but they had heard you already.

“Hello? Is this ___?” you heard the person ask.

You placed your ear back over the phone, not knowing what to say.

“___? Is this ___?”

“Ye-yes?”

“Hello, this is Jongdae’s hyung, his older brother. Are you with him?”

“Oh hi, sorry for- I though you were- yes I am, but he is sleeping” you replied nervously, you didn’t want him to know he was sick because of you.

“You are in his room? Alone?”

“Jagiya? Who who are you talking to?” asked Jongdae rubbing his eyes straitening himself.

You dropped the ring box in the floor shattering the lid into pieces. Jongdae then opened his eyes realising you had found the box. He got up from the bed loosing his own balance sitting back.

You gave him the phone taking your handbag wanting to just leave.

“Jagiya?”

“종대? - Jongdae?”

“형? - hyung?”

“종대… 지금 뭐해? - Jongdae… jigeum mweohae? - Jongdae… what are you doing now?”

“아 형, 죄송합니다 - ah hyung, joesonghabnida - ah hyung, I am sorry”

“야 종대야! 미쳤네? - yah Jongdae-yah! michyeone? - yah Jongdae-yah! Are you crazy?”

“형, 찬간만요, 기다라요 주세요 - hyung, changanman-yo, gidalayo juseyo - hyung, hold on, please wait” cried Jongdae desperately over the phone.

“Jagi! Jagiya, wait, just wait wait” he hung up the phone on his brother taking at towel from the chair wrapping it around his waist.

“What?”

“Just listen to me”

“Kim Jongdae, that was your brother, and he ain’t happy I’m with you” you said nervously, panting heavily “and your mom calling you yesterday, and you wanting to talk to her- what-” you were starting to put 2 and 2 together.

“Shhh, it’s alright” he cupped your cheeks running his thumbs on your face before pulling the beanie off your head. 

“Holy jagi, you turned blonde? For me?” he asked surprised his eyes trying to take in your new image in surprise and joy. Eyes wide open.

“No, not for you, I- your brother! He-”

“I’ll call him later, you evil jagi, you want me to get hard again”

“I am not kidding”

“Neither am I” 

He stated very seriously before pulling you closer, his hand never leaving your hair, he was fascinated by your looks, also very aware that you did it for him.

“I love you jagiya” 

“Jongdae~~~”

“Listen, I know this isn’t like anything I had planned, and you may be calling me crazy, and I know you guys are different, Culture wise I mean. But whatever you are thinking of, it is correct. 

That was my brother, making sure I am doing what I told my family I would do. Yesterday my mother called to make sure I did it. And yes… I wanted to propose to you, we don’t have to get married straight away. I mean, god I can’t even do it right now, but that ring you have in your hand belonged to my grandmother and my mom wants you to have it”

You didn’t realise you still had the ring on, you pulled it out of your finger in panic “Jongdae I- this is not how things are done”

“I know, but my life is hectic and… come” 

He pulled your hand bringing you back to the bedroom, he bent and placed his hands behind your knees lifting you bridal style avoiding the shattered glass in the floor. He sat you in bed going back to his suitcase looking for something. He got a thin folder and came back sitting next to you.

He smiled opening the folder “what’s this?”

“Our house” he replied giving you the papers.

It was a house sale agreement, and it was in your name. You eyed the documents jaw wide open looking back at him. He took his phone and showed you some pictures of the house also.

“I am sorry all this happened and it’s not romantic enough, but I’d love if you would do me the honour and consider marrying me… in the future, maybe be my fiancee for the time being? Visit my family? Your new family”

“This is, just insane”

“I know but-”

“No Kim Jongdae, this is just crazy because what makes you think I will just go and… listen, I need to go”

“Jagiya! What?”

You stood up wanting to leave but he pulled your hair and brought you back to him pulling at your waist “now is this little girl scared?”

“Jongdae let me go now I need to think. I don’t like this”

“You need to think?” he whispered moving your hair away from your neck “and I need to think here” his nose touching your ear, he took your earlobe between his teeth “we need to think” his voice lower and lower… it was deep, so deep that it got under your skin.

You couldn’t push him away, and you just melted with his touch. You found yourself walking backwards as he peppered kisses all along your jaw and collarbones till the back of your knees hit the bed. He pushed you lightly finding yourself at his mercy completely when he detached himself and looked at you intensely blinking slowly with loving eyes. You were now caged between his arms. As if time had stopped and he just wanted to show you how much he loved you. It was overwhelming because he didn’t know where to start.

“You have changed me jagiya, changed me to the point of knowing that I will never be able to love any other woman ever again. I want to be with you, touch you, caress you, hug you and cuddle with you forever”

As he spoke his fringe fell over his forehead, your hand travelled upwards to move it away.

“How can that whiny little baby talk like this? Your voice is resonating in my ribcage. What are you Kim Jongdae?”

“I am your man - 너의 남자 - neoui namja” his voice husky and heavy.

“Are you feeling better? Is you ding dong better?”

“He was asleep because he was sick, but he is coming out to say hi”

“Jongade… I need to go”

“You always go when we need to talk”

“You don’t want to talk now, this ain’t talking”

“Jagiya I love you, that is what I want to do now and for the rest of my life” 

His voice was deep, and low, and soothing. You felt a pang in through all your body and your toes curled, you body clenching under his. You loved it when you could feel all his body on yours, all body parts being touched by his. your feet, legs, abdomen and chest. All while he looked at you adorably, his eyelashes moving slowly.

He was so beautiful.

The silence of the loving gazes. The adoration in his caresses, his fingers running through your hair, spreading it on the pillow.

“Why can’t we be like this forever? just you and I, chest to chest. I want to look at your face all day”

“When did you get this cheesy Dae?”

“I love you. I love you jagiya” he repeated pulling the towel away from his waist.


He slept again with a smile on his face. You loved how he held you in place, your ear on his chest, making sure you wouldn’t run away. You loved these moments the most. After the slow loving it’s your turn to touch his chest, feel his skin with your fingertips, play with his happy trail and plant kisses right above his heart.

You loved him, and he loved you. But this love was crazy and incoherent.

At age 20 being asked to get married by an idol. You still had to study and grow up really. And he still had to work because you would never forgive yourself should he ever leave what he’s built for you. And your relationship getting out to the public was something you didn’t look forward to.

It can’t happen.

You needed to make him understand that. Even if his family was conservative and they didn’t want him to be having relations prior marriage. It just couldn’t happen.

It was already nice of them to be understanding and wanting him to marry you. You’ve heard stories of Korean men wanting to marry foreigners and you were just glad nothing like this was happening. Even tho their golden son could lose everything, they still wanted you.

You looked at the ring that decorated your finger. It was amazing, his grandma’s ring. You looked up at him and smiled. You were between his arms, nothing really mattered.


You detached yourself slowly, you wanted to get rid of the stickiness and change before the nurse came to remove off the IV line and a last checkup, she was due to come in half an hour, but Jongdae whined when you moved.

“I need to clean up the mess, oppa… come on, the nurse is coming in no time”

image

Originally posted by monsieurjunmyeon

“The mess? You liked it the mess a couple of hours ago”

“Silly Dae, but I love you”

He was taken off guard, you weren’t the type of saying ‘I love you’ but you meant it.

He pulled you back encircling your shoulders making you fall on his chest, feeling his warm addicting body on yours again…

⤔ 🎵🎶🎵 ⬹

‘아무래도 난 니가 좋아 - amuraedo nan niga joha - Anyway, I really like you
아무런 말도 없이 웃던 - amureon maldo eobsi utdeon - You hugged me when
나를 안아줘 babe - nareul anajwo babe - I was quietly smiling babe
오늘을 기다렸죠 그대 - oneureul gidaryeotjyo geudae - I waited for today, for your sweetness
달콤한 나를 봐요 그대 ye~ 달콤한 나를 봐요 그대 ye~ Look at me,
지켜줄게요 babe - 지켜줄게요 babe - I’ll protect you babe
매일 매일 꿈을 꾸죠 - maeil maeil kkumeul kkujyo - I dream every day
그대 손을 잡고 날아가 - geudae soneul japgo naraga - Of holding your hand
영원히 언제 까지나 - yeongwonhi eonje kkajina - and flying forever, until always
보고 싶은 나의 사랑 운명 이죠 - bogo sipeun naui sarang unmyeong ijyo - My love, I miss you 
피할수도 없죠 - pihalsudo eobtjyo - It’s destiny, you can’t avoid it
every day I’m so lucky 숨겨왔던 - every day I’m so lucky sumgyeowatdeon - Every day I’m so lucky
내 맘을 고백 할래 - nae mameul gobaek hallae - I want to confess my hidden heart
너를 사랑해~ neoreul saranghae~ I love you

He sang low in your ear finding yourself melting as he rolled you over, slowly, paralysing your senses with his touches and his voice that was unreal… especially when it was that low, that soothing.

Your eyes closed letting yourself indulge.

Letting him love you, slowly, sensually.

“오빠 사랑해요 - oppa sranghaeyo - oppa I love you”

****

Weeks were passing by, nothing else but FaceTiming at weird times. The 8 hours difference was killing you, but lack of sleep due to him was sweeter than anything. Awoken by his ‘Jagiya!!!!’ 

You never really talked about what happened that day. The ring remained in your finger, and your father seemed to like the idea because he very well knew how much that diamond costed. A future rich son-in-law from China or whatever country was OK with him.

His mother was also very nice. She’d ‘accidentally’ enter the door while he’d be talking to you. You had exchanged a few words with the lady and she’s told you how ‘예쁘다 - yebbeoda - pretty’ you were.

It was nice. 

Everything.

You were happy, and you loved missing him, and the little you saw him made you happy. Just his existence, felling loved by Kim Jongdae was a privilege that only you had in the world.

*****

Comeback season anxiety. Meant less calls. You were decided not to get affected like the last time when he was promoting with CBX. Not be a burden on him.

But you were already clicking on the ‘book’ button getting your ticket to Seoul. Just see him one time before this Kokobop thing happens. Maybe even get a private dance to this outrageous title song, you just hopped really that they didn’t decide on a crazy look for your Chen.


This was it, your apartment, your very own apartment. You stood in front of the digital lock at your door. You felt the keypad with your fingertips and went pressing ‘9-2-9-7′ it beeped indicating it was wrong. You tried again ‘9-7-9-2′ and the door unlocked. Your birth years… the attention to detail, just like you did before.

You entered and admired the out of this world apartment. It took your breath away.

image

The view from the panoramic window, you could see all Jamshil.

You went directly to the bedroom.

image

This bed needed to be tried out. Before even washing your face you got your phone and called him.

“What are you doing oppa?”

“I was just finishing practise” he said over the phone panting.

“Damn… can you not breath like that over the phone?”

“Why Jagi? What are you doing? Where you thinking about me?”

“I am always thinking about you silly”

“Me too jagiya, I- I better stop, because the guys are here and Minseok hyung is already giving me the look”

“Alright, I guess I will just clean a little bit, it’s a bit dusty around here. But the bed is very comfy, I like the red wall as headboard”

“Red wa- what are you talki- where are you?”

“Me? At this very classy apartment… gosh but why is it so hot in here?”

“Jagiya!!!!” he whispered-shouted “are you for real?”

“Oh so so hot… I guess I could use a nice bath”

“우린 끝났어니까? 저는 지금 갈 필요가 있습니다 - urin kkeutnasseonikka? Jeoneun jigeum gal pilyoga issseubnida - Are we done? I need to go now” he announced to whoever was next to him rushing to get to the apartment.


You had no time to play around, straight to that hot pink lingerie set putting on the silk mini robe on. You had to be fast because Jongdae’s studio was in the same neighbourhood. 

You let your wet hair cascade over your shoulders just in time when you heard the passcode being entered, you run barefoot to meet him.

And there he was removing his facemask and baseball hat, you jumped on him and encircled your legs around his waist. He spun you around a couple of times  before pinning you to the wall and kiss you with fierce, teeth biting harshly every time he pulled away for air.

“I’m home jagiya”

“I am also home oppa, I missed you” you said running your hands over his….

BLONDE HAIR????

“Kim Jongdae what is that on your head?”

“I wanted to do couple’s hair, I finally agreed to have my hair bleached, you don’t like it?”

“You look strange, as if it’s not you”

“Let me show you how it’s me”

He walked to the bedroom and pushed you to the bed, He grabbed his t-shirt from the back of his neck and yank it over his head, tossing it aside ily like he knew he could.

“My ding dong needs cuddles”

“Oppa~~~”


Waking up next to him, all you looked forward to, the cuddles, the tight embraces, all the hugs before he had to leave.

Cuddling for hours, in silence, just you and him.

“Nothing can top this jagiya, coming home to find you here”

You propped yourself on your elbow to see his face “I- JONGADAEEEEE!”

“WHAT?”

“SPIDER!”

“WHAT THE ?” 

He jumped out of bed terrified.

“Do something!”

“Jagi I can’t”

“What? Well I can’t either”

“I’ll hoover it”

“They will procreate inside the vacuum cleaner”

“Jagiya~~~”

“Man up Kim Jongdae, or I will tell your mom”

“She knows”

“I feel cheated, I didn’t sign up to a husband with spider fear”

Jongdae forgot about the spider and looked at you in surprise, that was the first time you used that word to address him.

He took a slipper and without thinking it twice he killed the poor creature.

“Proud of your husband?”

You hugged him tight placing a little kiss over his nose “proud, I can’t wait for you to kill all the spider population for me”

Jongdae gulped at the thought, before landing hips thirsty lips over yours.

_______________________

A/N: Thanks so much for reading, it’s been a rollercoaster of emotions. It is the last part but well, the possibilities with these series is immense. Being the secret girlfriend of a Kpop idol is like an ocean…