SIGN II

DOWNPOUR

italic blue - sinb pov

 

 

YEWON POV

I don’t know what is wrong with Eunbi nowadays. She always being sensitive, jealousy and even let out tears easily. This is not Eunbi that I know before. I feels like she’s changing. She even change her hair color but man, seeing Eunbi with that new look make me fall into her even more. She look definitely good. Beside that, Eunbi nowadays keep being clingy, she don’t even want to be away from me, even when I just want to get some water in the kitchen, she is just being clingy but its okay,  guess. It’s not like I hate her changes, I like it actually, I like it because how she want to spend her whole time with me. It just sometimes, I felt weird. She is not usually like this, I don’t know whats make her change but I kinda feel that I like this. She always with me, she always stay by my side, she just want to be with me for the whole day and I like it. I like her company.

And today, out of the blue she came to my apartment bringing a few of her clothes saying that she want to take me out to the beach. I was shocked, we didn’t even plan any of it and she already book somewhere far from Seoul using Yuju unnie’s card. Nowadays Eunbi is unpredictable and I don’t know why. But I just guess that she just want to spend her time with me.

 

“I’m excited!” She said.

“Why? Are you never been to any beach before?” I ask her. She is just look too much excited for this. Her eyes, I can see the excitement in there.

“I never went to any, my late parents didn’t let me also my unnies never let me to go any beach before. This is my first time going to vacation along with someone that mean everything in my life”

“There must be a reason why they never let you and I’m pretty sure you know why, if you mind? Tell me what is the reason? Why they never let you to go to any beach?”

“Oh Come on!  This is summer! Of course anyone can to the beach, and I want to go too. Just say this is for my birthday gift, okay?” Eunbi said that ignoring my question and avoiding my eyes. But I tried to shake it off because maybe she is driving.

I don’t even know she already have her driving license. When did she take it? How? Both of us just hit twenty year old this year and she already have one. I guess I’m a worse girlfriend in the world, I don’t even know herself that much, I don’t know she already have a license, I don’t know the food she like, I don’t know the things that she like to do.

Her parents died when she was only seven and live in the orphanage for six years before Yerin unnie adopted her and Yuju unnie.

Eunha is her best friend since she was ten and she met Yuju unnie in the orphanage. Yuju unnie is the person who take care of her back in the orphanage.

What else? Eunbi like rain, Eunbi always want to play in the rain, but I never agree to it, because I hate rain. That is the only thing I know about my Eunbi. I need to ask her more later. I want to know about her more.

Maybe I should use this trip to know about herself more. Eunbi mean everything in my life, she give me a new life which is I never thought before. I want her to stay, I want to be with her, I want to know everything about her.

 The little thing I know about her is her favourite color. Red. Right. Talking about color…

“Why don’t you colored your hair red? I thought you like red?”

 

“But I thought you like this color?” She answer. Pouting maybe after listening to my question. She look cute. Look fluffy pouting like that, I feels like I want to pinch her cheek. Eunbi is cute.

“Why are you silent? Why are you staring at me?! You don’t like this color? Alright then, I’ll change this red color tomorrow” Her words startled me. I didn’t realize that I stare at her till make her raise her voice like that.

“You just look so beautiful that make me can’t look away from you. It’s just. Why this? I don’t really know what kind of color is this?”

“I guess you don’t like this color” She didn’t answer my question and just focusing on the road.

“B~~, I’m just asking. Why are you being like this?”

“You said you want to see me in blonde!? Did you forget it? You said that it will look good on me and you said you will love it if I try this color. And now you asking me why I choose this color?!” She ask, raising her voice to me. Still upset maybe sulking.

She change her hair color? Because of me? She throw her favourite silver highlight because of me? She’s right, I once tell her that she will look good with new hair color and blonde. But? Is this blonde? I don’t really think that color on her head is blonde. I think it’s reddish brown? Maybe light brown? Or is that actually blonde? But a little bit dark? I guess I can’t even named a color already.

I want to ask her again. I just want to ask her what kind of color exactly is that, but I don’t want to ruin her mood. Maybe she will not mad for real but she might be upset. So I just being quite for the whole ride and just let the question about Eunbi’s exact hair color lingering in my mind. Whatever color it is, she still look beautiful. She is just perfect. It’s beyond compare.

 

END OF YEWON POV

 

 

Sinb blow onto her hands wanting to warm herself while waiting for Yewon to get ready outside their room.

 

‘How come in the middle of this summer I still feel this cold like I’m in the winter?’

 

 Sinb thought still trying to keep herself warm. She can’t lose to the weather, it’s summer and she want to play in the water even thought she can feels her body trembling whenever the breeze hit her. She just want to make a happy memories with Yewon, she want to make Yewon happy, that is the only thing that in her mind since before. Because Sinb love Yewon so much, the girl is important to her way more important than herself.

“Wahh~~~ the breeze! It’s soo refreshing ~!!” Sinb snapped from her thought when she can hear Yewon’s excited voice from behind. She is glad because Yewon seems like to be there with her.

“Let’s go, the beach is waiting for us” Sinb say as she take Yewon’s hand and they make their own way to the beach.

 

Yewon is excited. Sinb is happy, she is happy enough to see Yewon’s smile in front of her. Listening to Yewon’s laugh make Sinb fall in love to the girl even more. Yewon’s laugh sounds addicting to her and it makes Sinb feel happy too. Yewon beautiful smile, her lips curve, her cheek, her eyes, seeing all of that make Sinb let out a tears secretly. She feels like how lucky she is, having Yewon in her life. She remembered Jiwon’s words, saying that Yewon never laughed for ten years but after they met, Yewon change a lot. Sinb is glad, because she is the main reason Yewon could change that much. She can’t believe herself too. But, Yewon is right in front of her, laughing, smiling and playing happily with her.

 

You are really look pure beautiful like this, please smile, please don’t let those smile fade away from your face. I like it, I love it. I love you, Yewon’

 

“Bi~! Catch me if you can~!” Yewon’s voice awake her. Sinb feels like she is shooting some drama when she heard Yewon’s words just now. Yewon is calling for her, asking her to catch her while she already running with the most beautiful smile that Sinb can only see at Yewon’s face.

Everything just look like a scene in some drama that she had seen in the tv. The only different thing is, both she and Yewon is not an actress. They are just a couple who spend their summer time happily together somewhere in the world. In their own world. How cliche.

 

Tired from chasing each other, they take a rest somewhere under the tree. Both still trying to catch their breath as they take a sit beside each other. Sinb look up at the sky, a dark cloud appear showing that it will rain soon. She sigh. Why? Just why? She feels like the rain is following wherever they go. Yewon doesn’t like to hit by rain but Sinb love it. Then she get some idea, Sinb stand up excusing herself before left the place, leaving Yewon behind.

“B faster! The sky is dark already!” Yewon shout but Sinb just ignore her loud voice.

 

As the darkness come, the sky pouring everything from the cloud. Yewon start let out her tears. Sinb still can’t be seen around. It’s been ten minutes since Sinb left but till now, the girl still nowhere to be seen.

“B~~” Yewon keep mumbling Sinb’s name trying to hide herself under the tree, trying to not get hit by rain, but it’s no use.

“Eunbi~”

Sinb who just realize Yewon’s tears give up from her hiding and run to her girlfriend.

“I’m sorry”

“Where did you go~!” Yewon shout still crying as she buried her face on Sinb’s chest.

“I’m sorry” Sinb apologize. Sincerely. She just want to see Yewon alone in the rain. She just want Yewon to enjoy every raindrop but she is wrong. Yewon really hate rain. Seeing Yewon terrified like that make Sinb feel guilty even more. She never expect that Yewon will scare like that.

 

….……………………………

 

“Can you not go?” Sinb ask showing her sad face to Yewon. She is hugging Yewon tightly, hoping Yewon understand her feeling that she don’t want to be away from her even for a second.

“Did you eat something wrong? Why are you being like this?”

“I’m not. I just don’t want to be away from you” Sinb say again, still pouting and tighthen the hug even more.

“Just let me go and get some water, I’m thirsty” Yewon say and try to let go of Sinb’s arm that has been wrapped around her waist for a few hours.

 “But still you will be away from me~ I don’t want that”

“B~~the water is not even hundred meters from her, it’s just few meters, I’m thirtsy”

“That’s not my point~!”

Yewon sigh. She know it. She know the exact and the real reason her Eunbi being like that.

“Let’s put aside about that for a while can we? I really need to drink some water”

After a few seconds, Sinb then let the hug go and just watch Yewon stand up left for some water.

 

“Can you not go?” Sinb ask the same question as she put her hands on Yewon’s waist right after her girlfriend take a sit beside her.

“I’ve tried”

“No you not. You still gonna left me”

“B~”

“I will miss you Yewon. I don’t want you to go, you have been beside me for these past month and now I can’t. I can’t without you” Sinb say sulking.

Yewon will be away from her for two weeks. The girl need to attend few meeting about their family business with Jiwon outside the South Korea. Yewon has tried. She has been keep asking Jiwon for her not join the meeting but she can’t. She have no choice. She have to.

Yewon can’t no longer delay about herself participating in their business. She need to learn about the business no matter what, before she really hit her twenty year old in just two months. And also beside that, it’s all in her parents will. No matter what happen, her parents already told her to learn about their business when she turn into an adult. No matter what.

And Yewon can’t just look away from everything. Yewon can’t just turn her back from their family business because after all it’s her parent’s hardwork. Her parent’t spill their sweat, blood and tears while running the business for years and Yewon cannot let Kim’s Corps fall down just like that. Because one day, the business will be under her control. She can’t let her uncle take care about their company till his hair turn white. Jiwon has sacrifice many things for her, Jiwon has been good to her, has been taking a good care to her and that is the only thing that Jiwon want her to do. To learn about their business. At least.

“It’s only for two weeks.Fourteen days. Please bear with it, I don’t want to be away from you too”

“Can’t you change it again? How about two days? Maybe three? Please~”

“I can’t. Two weeks. That is the shortest time I can get.Uncle Jiwon can’t make it shorter anymore”

“Just what kind of meeting take two weeks to complete?! Isn’t that nonsense?! No one held a meeting for that long”

“B~There’s not only one meeting. You that yourself. Look, I will try okay? I will try to be back here as fast as I can. Come one, don’t keep sulking like this. This is our vacation, don’t ruin the mood”

“But you still leaving even if I smile for this whole time”

“You know what? I just realize it this just now. The more you sulking or pouting, the darker your blonde hair get. So do not pouting okay?” Yewon joke as she give her smile to her pouting Eunbi.

 

 

 

 

 

……………………..

Yewon wake up early that morning and see her sleeping Eunbi beside her. She cancelling her thought to go to washroom for a while and scooted herself to Sinb silently, not wanting to wake her girlfriend up yet.

Sinb is sleeping so peacefully and looking so beautiful that make Yewon captivated by her beauty for a while. Yewon put her left arms on Sinb’s waist before kiss her sleeping girlfriend on her cheek softly. She just keep staring lovely at Sinb, studying her Eunbi’s beautiful face silently.

Even without the help of sunlight ray from the window, Sinb still look glowing. Her beautiful eyelashes, her colored eyebrow, sharp nose and Sinb’s new colored hair make Yewon don’t want to look away from sleeping Sinb. Even though she still a little bit confuse about the exact color of Sinb hair, still. Her girlfriend look beautiful. Look perfect in her eyes. And lips. Sinb’s lips look so soft. Yewon doesn’t want to do it but seems that thin lips call her to do it.

 

‘Just one peck. Okay?’ Yewon though. With a hope that her Eunbi will not gonna awake by the contact. And relief. Her Eunbi didn’t wake up. Maybe still feel tired from their activity yesterday. She then just continue staring and playing with Sinb’s thin bangs. And chuckle by herself again.

“I thought having bangs will make you look like a joke, but. You just look so perfect with this. You are so cute, fluffy, lovely, perfect and everything. You become cute with this” Yewon say slowly still playing Sinb’s bangs.

 

“I’m not cute” Sinb suddenly reply. Startled Yewon a bit and trying to retreat her hands from Sinb’s bangs but fail when the girl stop her.

“G—good morning” Yewon smile, trying to act normal.

“Morning and I’m not cute. Don’t say that I’m cute again. I don’t like it”Sinb say, still holding Yewon’s hand even the girl already trying hard to pull it.

“Alright alright. I will not gonna say that again”

“Promise me”

“Promise~~”

“You can continue what you did just now and don’t just give me a peck like that. I want it to be longer” Sinb say. Smile. And that smile make Yewon forget that time is tickling for a while.

“Just since when you were awake?!”

“Let’s just say that I did it first before pretending to sleep”Sinb wink. And butterfly. There’s butterflies flying in Yewon’s stomach.

“You are not fair”Yewon answer. Feeling a little bit unfair.

 

“Hey, let’s parasailing today? You’ve promised me” Sinb ask after fixed their positon.

“But you are not feeling well. Your nose. Your voice, your body temperature. It—“

“It’s just a light flu. In a few days, it will be alright”

“But this is parasailing B. It’s gonna be totally cold. I don’t want you get sick even more.

“This is summer. It’s not gonna be cold, trust me! And I’m not sick. This is only light flu. Come on Yewon!”

“But—“

“No buts! Let’s just said this is for the activity before our farewell? I mean before you away for two weeks. Okay?”

“B~”

“Please~~?”

Yewon sigh. She can do nothing but to follow her Eunbi request. She just feel bad because of the reason that they will be away for two weeks. And seeing Eunbi already smile widely and almost jump in the bed right after she agree to it, make Yewon smile too. She is just glad seeing new side of her Eunbi day by day. She feels like she get to unfold another side of Hwang Eunbi.

 

 

…………………………………….

 

“I want to eat toppoki. Let’s find that!”

“But we just finish eating sushi?” Yewon raised her eyebrow and look at Eunbi who still grinning beside her”

“That’s sushi. Not toppoki. Lets eat that. I suddenly want to eat it”

“B~”

“Please.. I’m not really full. I still want to eat that!” Sinb suddenly stomping her feet and start to walk away from Yewon, showing that she is sulking.

“Ok—okay okay! Let’s eat that. Lets go find toppoki” Yewon say still can’t believe her eyes, seeing Sinb acting like that.

 

 

 

“Is the taste good?” Yewon ask.

“You should try it. This is really good! It’s my first time tasting this kind of rice cake!”

“I’m full. Maybe later, but why rice cakes? You don’t really eat toppoki right?” Yewon ask again. Still looking at Sinb who chewing the rice cakes happily.

“You like this”Sinb stated. Yewon confuse.

“You like to eat this right? You like to eat toppoki,so I need to eat it too. I have to like your favourite too” Sinb say again after sensing Yewon feel a little bit confuse.

“But you don’t have to force yourself to like everything that I like”Yewon start to feel uneasy in her heart. Not because anything. It just she feel a little bit emotional suddenly.

“But still. On top everything of this, you are the one that I like. You are the one that I love. I love you so much” Sinb say again make Yewon completely lost words.

 

“Why are you being like this?”Yewon then burst into tears after can no longer hold it. She don’t know why but she just feel sad and happy listening to Sinb’s words. She is not supposed to let out a tears and cry, but her Eunbi’s words make Yewon feel glad. Yewon don’t really know what is her true feeling that time. The only thing that she know that time is, she want Eunbi to stay with her, she want her Eunbi is beside her side, she don’t want to be away from her Eunbi. Not for two weeks, one weeks, two days, and not even for a second. She just want to be with Eunbi. For the rest of her life.

 

 

 

 

 

hello~~~~ done update for chapter 16 :)hope yall enjoy it !

did anyone saw yeochin new hair?/?