BEGIN

DOWNPOUR

 

 

 

 

“I’m going out now, I promise I’ll be back before 8 okay?”

“Yah ! Don’t you dare try to change your curfew ! It’s on 7 !”

“Alright alright. 7 then~bye !”

“Are you sure you don’t want me to follow you?!”

“Nah~~”

Eunha sigh heavily. She don’t understand her feeling sometimes. She actually don’t want to be away from Sinb, but nowadays the girl always going out leaving her alone either at the cafe or at their house. Eunha feels lonely. Her Yuju unnie always busy with her study at campus, her Yerin unnie always busy with her work at the office so Eunha don’t have anyone to hanging with instead of Sinb. She always be beside Sinb, for the whole day in her daily life, she love to be around Sinb but lately, Sinb always leave her alone behind.

 

 

‘Sowon unnie, where are you now? Are you healthy out there? I miss you unnie’ Eunha sit on the couch as she lost in her own thought.

“Sowon unnie”

‘That’s not even your name. I don’t even know your name unnie. I don’t even have a chance to ask your name and you also never tell me yours. Why are you left me after that day? You said you want to see me grow up, you said you want to see me grow taller as you, but why are you left me? Where are you unnie? I miss you’

Eunha never thought that she will miss someone that she didn’t even know her name. But even though like that, she feels like she already know her for a long time.

Sowon unnie.

That’s what she called that unnie. She didn’t know that unnie real name and she really regret it because of herself, mad at herself how come she forgot to ask that unnie’s name. She only called that unnie as Sowon Unnie, because that unnie just like an angel who always fulfill her wish. That unnie always make her wish come true. Whatever she want, that unnie always said to her to be patient and just wait for it to come to her as if that unnie know everything. And thinking about that, Eunha still amaze by her Sowon unnie’s words. She once hoping to get a best friend and now she get Sinb. She once hoping that for her Yerin unnie always be beside her and now she even get two unnies who always beside her. She get everything that she wished before but after that she lose her Sowon unnie. Someone that she once hoped to live with forever. But her Sowon unnie is not with her anymore, her Sowon unnie left her behind for ten years already and she really hope that she will meet her Sowon unnie again one day.

 

“Sowon unnie, I hope one day I can see you again. I don’t even have a single picture with you. You might have a family now right? If it’s true, then I don’t have a chance anymore. But it’s alright ! I have someone in my heart already. I just need to wait for a little time to confess to her. Thank you for fulfil my wish to have a best friend in my life unnie and now I’m in love with her. So much, she don’t know yet but I will tell her later” Eunha say try to lift up her own mood. Putting a smile on her face.

 

….…………………………………….

 

 

Sinb walk around the park. Still waiting for someone that she haven’t meet for almost one month already. She also didn’t know why would she want to meet her again even the girl always push her away.  Sinb just want to be friend with her and she will not give up until she success. After wandering around for like two hour she finally see her sitting on the same bench like before.

“Hi !? Hey ?! Hello?! We meet again! Hehehehe. Glad that I meet you here, like this” Sinb say cheerfully as she take a sit beside Yewon but as always, she always get ignore.

“Urmmm, long time no see right? Hehehehe, h--how are you?”

Gosh Sinb! Stop stuttering will you!?

“Why are you here again? Can you please just leave me alone?”Yewon say annoyingly. She thought Sinb already give up after didn’t see her around for a few weeks but then today, Sinb come again right in front of her eyes.

“I--I’m just taking a fresh air. It’s b--been a l--long time right? How are y--you doing?”

“I’m just doing good until you come closer to me. Can you please just go away from me? It’s annoying”

“Hmmmm, I will just gonna take a sit here for a while. Look around, all the bench already full and I have nowhere to sit. I can sit here and talk to you in the mean time” Sinb say again and she celebrate it inside when Yewon didn’t push her away and also she didn’t stuttering anymore. Even though Yewon ignore her, Sinb still keep talking as if Yewon heard her. Sinb know, she just need to work a little bit hard to be Yewon’s friend. If she success then Sinb will feel special. Because of what? Because she is the first person to be Yewon’s friends and Sinb will be really glad for that.

“Wow! Look at the sky! The sky already dark. The rain is coming!” Sinb say as she point up to the sky and she smile to herself when Yewon look up following her hand. She know Yewon listening to her for the whole time. The girl is just pretending to listen to some songs.

“You know what? I’m really excited whenever rain come. For me the rain is beautiful, it’s like a crystal clear. My late mother always play with me in the rain when I just little. Not only my mother but also my older brother and my father too. All of us like to play in the rain, we love dancing together in the rain. Rain makes us feel excited. A little bit too much actually. Rain is the time where all of us laughed like crazy. Played like crazy”

“Aren’t you afraid of it?” Yewon suddenly ask.

“Hmmm, no. I used to live at the mountain along with my family for a few years, so rain is just a normal thing for us. I always get showered by rain. Rain is the most beautiful thing I ever seen. It just look so pure and innocent. I really love rain. My most beautiful memory is in the rain, my mother’s laugh, my brother’s smile, everything is in the rain. That’s really a beautiful memory for me”

“Since we are here, let’s play. I know we already grown up but lets make a--W--why a-re you crying?! Are you alright ?!! Did I say something hurts? No ! I don’t think I’ve say something. A--are you alright? I--I’m sor--”

“Nothing. I’m alright. It’s just, you really lucky to have a beautiful memory like that. I--I just wish I have some with it. I need to go now” As Yewon stand up, the rain suddenly pouring at the park. Sinb was taken aback because how suddenly the rain come down. It’s not even a light rain but it’s literally a downpour. She already fully soak even when it just a few second the rain hit her. She take a look at the place that Yewon just sit and sigh. Yewon forget her smart phone again. Sinb take it and run as fast as she can. She tried to remember where is the way that Yewon used just now. Sinb completely soak and she know that her sister will nag at her if they saw she comeback in that kind of state.

Sinb saw can finally see Yewon entering the tall building and without waiting for any second, Sinb run and entering the area but then get pulled by the security guard.

“Who are you? You are not residence here”

“My friend. Yewon’s friend, someone that just passed by here. I need to go now” Sinb say then run to the lobby with her soak shirt.

“Yewon!” Sinb say and hold the lift from closing.

Yewon widened her eyes as she scan Sinb up and down who already soak because of rain and not only that, she can see Sinb already shivering with her pale face looks like there’s no blood running on her body.

“W--what are you d--doing?”

“Y--your phone. Y--you left y--your phone” Sinb say as her lips already trembling. Yewon then take the smart phone from Sinb’s hand. She just sigh because she have no choice but to bring Sinb up inside to her apartment. Pitying her who already trembling like crazy.

“You should go and take a shower now. I already put my clothes for you to wear it and prepare the warm shower” Yewon say as she hand the tower to Sinb.

“T--thank y--you”

Yewon slammed her body on the couch as she massaging her temple. She sigh heavily as she remembering back the thing that just happened. Never in her life let someone to come into her apartment except for Jiwon. It is really her first time let someone come into her apartment, someone who she doesn’t even remember her name.

‘What is just happen Kim Yewon’

‘T--thank you f--for the w--warm shower a--and this cl--othes” The voice awake Yewon. She then sit up and take a look at the girl who still trembling. Yewon then stand up and switch on the heater for Sinb and make her way to the kitchen, wanting to make a hot chocolate for her first visitor ever.

“Here. Drink this. I hope it will make you warm”

“T--thank yo--u. Y--you sh--ould take a shower too. You a--re also ge--t hit from th--e rain. I--it will make you sick”

“I’m alright”

“Y--you still sho--uld take it!. You will g--get si--ck! I don--t want you to fall si--ck!!” Sinb suddenly shout. Shocking Yewon and also herself. Few second after that, Yewon just silent and left the place. Following Sinb’s words and take a warm shower.

‘Why would I follow her order? It’s up to me if want to take a shower or not! Why would she yelled at me!?’

After finished her warm shower. Yewon going out outside at her living room. She want to talk to Sinb but the girl already fell asleep on the couch while shivering. Doesn’t have a heard to wake the girl up, Yewon just let Sinb sleep and put a comforter on Sinb, hoping that Sinb will stop shivering. Yewon take a look at Sinb sleeping face as she reach her phone on the table. She didn’t even know what is she doing but she just feels like she want to take a picture of Sinb’s sleeping.

Yewon just keep looking at Sinb’s sleeping face. It’s strange and somehow it make Yewon feels comfortable seeing the girl that she didn’t know well sleep inside her apartment and lay on her favourite couch. Yewon didn’t even realize the time keep tickling. She feels like she already drawn into the girl’s sleeping face, The face is just look stunning for her. It is her first time seeing someone that beautiful than her lovely Sojung unnie and her mother. Yewon didn’t know anything. She don’t even know the girl’s name, she don’t even remember it, but the only thing that she know that time is, the girl in front of her is beautiful.

 

 

 

 

 

you make me begin~~~~~~ 

suddenly want to sing that song.. ~~ hehehe 

btw, done update for this week, will update again for the following week, and i hope you all enjoy my update... 

tomorrow is GFRIEND 3rd Anniversary, ~~~~ yeayy!! congratulations~  and celebration.. 

so there's a 3 reason why i choose the tittle chapter as 'BEGIN'... 

hehehe, 

1. Gfriend anniv

2. read the chapter

3. Just want to sing jungkook's song.  hehehe..