THE LAST CHAPTER : GONE PART II

DOWNPOUR

 

 

 

“Please tell us that you are lying!”

“Miss Ye—“

“Do you think it’s funny?! Are you done playing with us?!!”

“I’m—“

“She is well few days ago! How come you said she has been sick for almost over a week?! Are you even check on her properly??!”

 

“I’m really sorry for your lost”

“I don’t get you! You must be playing a game with us right? Our Sinb love to play this kind of thing, she is just afraid that we will scold her, I know it. She is not dead! Our Sinb is not really left us right?? Please just say yes doctor, please tell me you are”

“I’m sorry”

“No--!!”

“Unnie!”

 

……….

 

“Thank you for still being in your rational state Miss Yuju. I really appreciate it. I’m really sorry for your sister”

“She is not just really our sister, she is our world doctor, she is the only person who always make us smile whenever we feel down, she is the one who always make us laughed with her stupid antic”

“I know it hurts. I know how it feel to lose someone that we love”

“Have you lose someone too?”

“I have. A long time ago. I really understand your feeling. I understand hows your sister feeling”

“But doc, can you please at least tell me why would this happen? What do you mean she has been sick since over a week? I saw her, we saw her that she always been well all this time”

“I guess she must be hiding it from everyone. Did she take her medicine few days ago?”

“We—we didn’t live with her. She live by herself for a week already”

 

“From what I read at your sister health record, she is suffering an extremely low immune system right? A person who having this weak immune system tend to fall sick easily, even with just a little cold—“

“We already aware about that, I just want to know why? And how she’s—I mean how—she left us”

“When you admitted her, she was still breathing. Her heartbeat still beating but in really low speed. Her heartbeat was really weak. Her body can’t fight the high fever itself. Her body temperature was 46 degree, me and the others was shocked too. As a normal person, it impossible to have that high body temperature. It is damaged her brain. She was having a high fever yet she didn’t take any medicine nor going to hospital. With that weak immune system, she just can’t fight the fever herself”

“But I thought only kids will suffered a brain damaged?”

“With your sister’s body condition, anything can happen”

“I can’t believe that she really left. Like this”

“I’m really sorry for your lost”

 

 

 

…………………………………………….

 

 

‘My love Yewon, how are you today? Have you take your breakfast? How the meeting goes? Is it well? Me? I’m so bored here. Without you, it is so bored. Please comeback soon~~~I really miss you. It is raining today, I really want to play but you are not here. How come you didn’t even call me once after being there~~ You are soo mean~! But it’s okay, I know you are busy’

‘Eheemm. My fever won’t get away. I can feel my body become really hot. What should I do Yewon? I don’t want to tell the unnies, they will take me away from here~~I want to stay here, I want to feel your presence. Sometimes I feels like I’m going to die and I’m gonna not be able to meet you’

 

‘Yewon-ah, I hope you didn’t hate Eunha. Trust me, Eunha is really a good person, she is really a good sister, friends, family for me. I’ve spent my half of my life with her. I know her well, she is really a good person, trust me. So please, I hope you will not hate her. She is always like that, she can be stubborn, she can be hateful sometimes, but actually, Eunha is only a little bunny that want an attention. That is her. My Jung Eunbi. I love her, without her, I may not gonna be able go through my life. Having Eunha, Yerin and Yuju Unnie is one of the best thing happened in my life. They are really the best sister, friend and family for me. They are so precious to me so does you, Kim Yewon’

‘Yerin unnie too, she might be look unfriendly, but trust me, once you know her better, she is someone who will protect someone she loves more than her life. Yerin unnie can be over protected sometimes and I hope you can bear with it. I know Yerin unnie will protect you, if I ever left this world forever…..Ahhh~~ why did I even say this thing?’

‘Let’s just continue this, who know I might be really going to die. Who else? Ahhh~~ Yuju unnie! My Yuju unnie, is the best you know? I love her. She always supported me whatever I do, whenever I’m having a hard time, Yuju unne is the person who backed me up, moreover when Yerin unnie scold me because I didn’t take my----yeah and any other things. Yuju unnie is my one and only shelter whenever I need to runaway from Yerin unnie’

 

‘And you? Kim Yewon. You are the perfect person I ever met. I fall in love with you since day one I saw you sat on the bench few months ago. You was look sad that make me want to see how beautiful your face when you smile. Your tears that I saw that day make me hate myself because I couldn’t wipe it away for you. The neighbors that looked at you disgustingly make me want to punch their face and i really want to kill them by my own hand. Don’t listen to any of their words again Love. Ignore them. You are just perfect without anything. Don’t run anywhere just because the neighbors want you to. They just don’t understand. Do not listen to anyone words saying that you are ugly. You are beautiful enough. So smile, just smile because you are beautiful than anyone else’

‘Ah~~~I miss you. I want to hug you right now. I really want to see you, I want to hug you. Kim Yewon, I just want you to know that I really love you. I really really love you and there’s no time that I regretting falling in love with you, I will always loving you even after this life. If I was given a chance to go back in time, I would like to repeat this whole thing again and I just hope that I will meet you sooner than this. So I can make your smile. I love you, please don’t be sick, please don’t cry. Please just don’t ever let out any tears. Please, for me’

 

 

Yewon let out her tears again.  It’s been a month since her Eunbi left her forever and it’s been a month that she going back to her old self. She just keep replaying the last video from Eunbi that was left for her in the phone that she gave to Eunbi before she left to meeting last month. Yewon refused to eat, refused to do anything make Jiwon let out a tears, because he is worried so much. Seeing Yewon in that kind of state hurt Jiwon.

“Yewon-ah, please go out from your room dear. Please don’t be like this, uncle is really worry about you, you have skipped your meal for a few days already”

And like always, Jiwon is only getting shut by Yewon. His niece didn’t even open the door for him, make Jiwon really fall down on his knees, weakly.

 

…………….

 

 

“WHY WOULD YOU CARE ABOUT HER?!! SHE IS THE REASON WHY SINB LEFT US!!! CAN YOU TWO OPEN YOUR EYES JUST FOR THIS ONE??!!!”

“Stop it Eunha!!”

“I WILL NEVER WANT TO STOP!! IF I HAVE TO HATE HER TILL I DIE I WILL!!! SHE IS REALLY A KILLER!! SHE KILLED EVERYONE THAT I LOVE!!”

“Eunha—“

“I SAID NO!! PLEASE DON’T FORCE ME OR ELSE I WILL REALLY RUNAWAY FROM THIS HOUSE!!! I DON’T WANT TO SEE HER FACE IN FRONT OF ME”

“Just accep—“

“I SAID NO UNNIE!!!!”

 

And just like that, Eunha left Yerin behind, without even waiting for Yerin to finish her words. Yerin’s words saying that she want to take Yewon to live with them for a while make Eunha’s blood boiled inside.

For Eunha, it was such a stupid decision. Living with someone that killed all the person that she love, it is just nonsense.

“Unnies is really have lose their mind!”

 

 

 

 

 

……………………………….

 

“Eunha need time. She will comeback, trust me. Sana said Eunha is staying with her. She is good, don’t worry”

“I’m not worry about it,I know Eunha will never do anything stupid and I know she can take care of herself, but you? How about you Yuju yah?”

“Me? Whats with me?”

“Are you alright?”

“I—I’m o—okay, why would you ask that?”

“You can broke down too Yuju yah. You don’t have to be strong all the time, you can cry too, please don’t hide the pain by yourself. I’m here, I will always be here, please lean on my shoulder just like when I lean on your’s”

“I—I’m ok—okay unnie. Yewon, she will be okay right? How her condition today? Is her fever go down already?”

“You really don’t want me to see your tears aren’t you?”

“I’m okay unnie”

“She is taking her rest now, I just gave her a medicine, maybe in a few days she will be alright. Uncle Jiwon really care about her, Yewon is just don’t see it that everyone is care about her”

“You?”

“What?”

“Why do you care about her, unnie? I thought you hate her”

“She is just twenty. Yewon was left by someone that she love since she was only this tall. She is too young to felt everything. She is hurting too. Looking at her, I realize that I shouldn’t hate on her, it’s not her fault. I want to take care of her. She lose someone too, just like we lose our’s”

 

 

………………………………………………………………………

 

Yerin entered Eunbis room that now lived by Yewon. It has been a while since Yerin take Yewon live with them. Yerin wont let Yewon live by herself in her apartment, Yerin is just afraid that anything can happen, so she thought it will be good decision to take Yewon live with them even though Eunha didn’t come home for a days already.

“You good?” Yerin ask as she take sit beside the bed that occupied by Yewon. Yewon just nodded her head weakly, make Yerin’s heart twisted inside.

‘It must be hard for you’. Yerin thought inside. She is happy that Yewon really does love Sinb, but at the same time it is hurt Yerin. She just never thought that Yewon will broke down like that.

“You are crying again right?” Yerin ask. Yewon shake her head, wanting to deny it.

“Your cute face is bloated, those eyebag it’s worse you know?” Hearing Yerin’s soft voice make Yewon let out her tears again. She is just touched by Yerin. How come Yerin still treat her good when she is the reason for everything.

“Yerin unnie”

“Hmm?”

“I’m sorry for troubled you. Eunha left this house because of me, you should just ignore me unnie”

“You know I can’t do that right? Your Eunbi will mad at me if I ever left you behind”

 

.

.

“Isn’t it hurt you unnie? Eunbi and Sojung unnie, they lef—“

“Do you know? Sinb used to mock my crying face. She said I shouldn’t cry in front of everyone because they will run away, getting scare of my face. It is hurt me ofcourse. I was cried too, I broke down just like you, but I can’t broke down forever. Sinb will not be happy. She might don’t like it if we keep being sad like this. Sojung unnie and Sinb will not gonna like it if we crying like this. They want us to be happy, they want us to continue our life, trust me. They are watching us right now, up there”

And just like that, Yewon is crying again. Out loud. Yerin is crying too, but she is too good hiding her tears from the younger girl who now snuggling in her embrance, trying to find some comfort from her.

 

 

…………………………………………………….

 

“Why is she still here?!”

“Eunha, she is sleeping right now, please slow down your voice”

“I don’t care! Why is she in my room!?? You really want to choose her instead of me?! Who is the one your biological sister, Yerin unnie??!! Why are you so unfair?!”

“Eunha—“

“I hate you unnie!”

“Eunha please! It’s late night already! Where do you want to go?”

“I don’t care!”

“Eunha please, it’s dangerous!”

“I will not comeback until she left this house!!”

“Okay ! Okay! Lets make a deal!! Unnie will send her to her apartment, but after she recover from her fever and after I go back. Okay?! I promise. But now let her stay with us, after she get well. Okay?”

“You are crazy unnie. I said I don’t want!”

“Eunha please. I beg you! Please. Please dear, please don’t do this to unnie, I really beg you. Please do me this favor”

“I’m not her baby sitter! She can take care of herself!”

“Eunbi. Just for this one, please listen to me Eunbi. Do me this favor. Unnie is begging. Please”

 

After a second being in silent, Eunha harshly pull her hands from Yerin’s grip before slammed her room door, didn’t even care about Yewon who sleep not far from her bed.

“Jeez, are you dead or what?! I was just slammed the door loudly yet you didn’t awake! Are you even broke for real?!”  Eunha say to the sleeping girl infront of her. How she want to hit Yewon but she just stop herself. Yerin’s words to her just now make Eunha stress even more. She is the one who should look after Yewon because her Yerin have to attend some meeting outside Seoul while Yuju, is busy with her industrial training somewhere. She really can’t believe that she have to be with Yewon.

 

 

……………………………………………………………

 

 

Eunha comeback to their house late at the midnight. She is almost screamed out loud after saw something that her eyes shouldn’t see. For a second, she thought that she is seeing things, but then realize it after. Yewon’s messy hair from the bed almost giving her a heart attack. She freak out even more when see Yewon’s face after turning on the light.

“Are you ghost or what!? Stop scaring the hell of me!”

“I—I’m sorry”

“Just take care of your appreance will you?! I did not raise a ghost in this room!”

“I—I’m sorry”

“Is that the only words you can say?! Are you robot?!”

“I—I—“

“Just stop talking!! You are getting annoying and please at least comb your hair!! It’s ugly!”  Eunha throw the comb to Yewon but seeing Yewon didn’t take the comb, Eunha grab it by her hands before harshly sit on the bed where Yewon at.

“I am someone neat. I can’t stand a messy things and I can’t stand seeing someone messy. So don’t think I’m doing this because I already accept you because I will never want to!!” Eunha nag loudly while combing Yewon’s hair.

‘If unnie heard my words just now I will really get humiliated. Sinb, I hope you didn’t heard my words just now’ Eunha say in her mind. She know herself. She is not someone who neat freak. It just Eunha don’t want to get attack by a fake ghose everytime she entered her room.

 

 

……………………………….

 

“H—have you eat?” Eunha ask Yewon who currently taking and staring outside the windows. She just comeback from Sana’s place and suddenly her kind heart was thinking about Yewon when on her way back home.

“I’m not hungry”

“Don’t lie to me”

“I really don’t”

“Alright, i—if you hungry, there’s a food I bought for you in the kitchen. If you want to eat, just heat it up in the microwave. I’m going out to café”

“T—thank you Eu—Eunha”

“Don’t thank me. I never want to accept it”

“But still I—I want to thank you”

“Just eat. You are getting skinnier”

 

………………………………………………………………..

 

“You care about her aren’t you?” Sana asked Eunha who busy buying something.

“What do you mean?”

“That girl. Kim Yewon? Have you started to accept her?”

“What are you talking about? In the hell I will never!”

“Jeez your words. Really”

 

 

“Yah! Aren’t this too much? You not gonna be able to finish this by yourself” Sana widened her eyes after saw the portion of that Eunha take. It can’t even be done by three men.

“I’m not buying this for me, I buy this for Yewo—I mean Yerin unnie” Eunha startled by her words.

“Got you. Just admit that you finally care about her. Don’t let your revenge filling up in those tiny heart you have”

“I’m done talking with you. Bye”

“Yah! Eunha yah!! I was just kidding okay!”

“Just stop talking about nonsense thing will you?!”

 

 

………………………………………………………..

 

 

It was your fault!. You are the one who should really die! You should die! You are a killer!!”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry”

“Your sorry will never make the dead come alive. You should die now! Die!! Die!”

 

I’m sorry!! No!” Yewon awake from her sleep. It is her third time having that kind of nightmare. She is afraid. The thing in her nightmare keep chasing her, keep saying to her that she should die. Yewon take a look beside her bed, it is empty. She don’t have anyone to help her, she is alone. She run to the living room, hoping that she will find someone but no. There’s no one outside.

The sound of thunder clapping loudly outside make Yewon scared even more. She is seeing the thing getting closer to her. Yewon run again, hiding herself to the kitchen. Wanting to calm herself by drinking the water. She keep saying in her head that everything isn’t real, it was just a dream, but everytime she trying to think rationaly, her eyes saw the thing again. Make Yewon can’t’t think straight.

Her eyes darted at the drawer that has been always opened slightly.There is a knife inside of it make Yewon goes closer it and take out the knife. It is shining, like it is calling Yewon to use its ability.

Hey, if you die now, you can meet everyone. You can meet your sister, your parents, and more important, you can meet your Love. Hwang Eunbi. Use it.

 

Yewon let out her tears. There’s a lot of thing running inside of her head. She was about to throw the knife away but the thunder and lightning show her that it will be really mad if she did. Yewon saw the thing again. It was getting closer. The sound of door slammed startled Yewon, it must be that thing, telling her to kill herself. Without thinking much, she immedieatly run the knife on her wrist as her tears falling slowly before she can feel someone slap the knife away from her. It is Eunha who suddenly standing in front of her.

Without any words, Eunha let shocked Yewon sit on the kitchen floor before take the tissue not far from them. She covered Yewon’s wrist with the tissue gently. Thankfully it is not a big cut, so Eunha doesn’t really have a hard time to stop the bleeding. After that, she take a look at Yewon who already let out a tears silently. Yewon just look mess. Eunha wipe Yewon’s tears away slowly as she control herself to not burst out a tears.

 

“This isn’t the way. She will not gonna be happy seeing you like this. Please don’t do this anymore” Eunha say softly to Yewon. It is her second time talking that soft to Yewon. Without Eunha realize, her hand automatically pull Yewon into her embrance, wanting to comfort Yewon.

 

“I—I just want to end this pain. It wi—will be a lot of better if I left this world. Everyone is suffering because of me. I just want to end the pain, I can’t take it anymore. It’s hurt”

“Yewon-ah, the pain will never go away. It will never. But trust me, as time goes by, we wlll forget about it. The pain will lessen if we forget about it. Bear with it, there will a days where we will remember the pain again, but there’s also a days where we forget about it. The pain make us think mature and rationaly. There’s a lot of thing behind everything that happen. Everyone is hurt, everyone lose someone too but—but they can bear with the pain, they just forget the pain for a while”

“And you know what? You know why everyone can bear with it? It is because they was thinking about the others. They was thinking about the others feeling. If they can’t bear with the pain, if they can’t handle the pain, how would the others feel? They will never like it. They will not gonna be happy about it”

“Same goes to us Yewon. Do you think your parents up there will be happy about this? Do you think your parents will like it if you trying to kill yourself? Do you think Eun—Sinb—Do you think your Eunbi will be laughing and smilling up there if she ever saw your crying? S—So—Sojung unnie. Do—you? Do you think she will satisfied that her one and only sister that she always want to proctect kill herself? They will never want you to hurt yourself, Yewon ah. They will never be happy if you did this. They will thought that they are the reason you being like this, they are the reason why you are hurting”

“So just this one Yewon. Please bear with it”

 

“I—I was—I jus—“

“You know what? I really want to hate you for the rest of my life. I really want to, but I can’t because of what? Because I know you are hurting too. You are losing someone important for you too. And I can’t really hate you, because I was in your position too. I know how much it is hurt for you, how you need someone to lean on. I know that feeling well more than anyone else”

“And—and—i—I’’m sorry for saying those harsh words before. I’m sorry for said any mean things to you. I never meant it when I told you to kill yourself, trust me, I was just not thinking straight. I was just mad. I’m sorry”

“I just miss her—I—I’m dying to see her”

“I’m dying to see her too. I was too late, it was because of my ego. She was dying want to talk to me, she tried to approach me, but I’m the one who pushed her away. As much as you want to see her, I really want to. I want to see and and talk to her, that I’m okay. But I was too late, I didn’t even get to say that I’m sorry to her, I didn’t get to say that I never want her to leave me, but she did. It was all my fault”

“I—I’m sorry”

“So I hope now you will never do anything stupid again because we both know, Sinb will never happy if we hurt ourselves, she will totally hate herself if we hurt eachother, so please Yewon. Please don’t hurt yourself again”

“—And I’m sorry for everything”

Eunha can feel Yewon tighten her hug that on her waist. She is relief, she finally get to say that words to Yewon. She has been trying to talk to Yewon before, but because of her ego. She failed. And that night, she get to see the other side of Yewon that she never see before, she get to know an answer that she has been searching before, she get to know, why Sinb want to be with Yewon, Eunha get to understand why would Sinb want to protect Yewon at all cost.

She can’t believe that she was hugging and comforting Yewon. She can believe that she actually was that nice, Eunha can’t believe herself, that she actually promise something to herself. She will want to take care of Yewon, and no matter what happen, she will protect her by all her mean. Not because she fall in love to her, but it’s because she is Yewon. A maknae to someone that Eunha love and a person that Sinb love. She have to, Eunha have to accept Yewon, she have to accept everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘If you are going to leave me behind, why would you come to me at the first place? You shouldn’t come then’

 

 

The End.

………………………………………………………

 

 

 

 

because everyone's reaction was too cute, i was just teasing about the last chapter, 

but this is the real final chapter, trust me~~~

i hope everyone satisfied with the story, i'm sorry i'm not good enough to plotting the story, 

so thank you. 

Thank you for always be here, 

thank you for always waiting for my update, 

thank you for commenting.. 

and a lot of thank you for the upvote. 

just thank you..... 

and saranghaeyo

 

 

 

 

btw ~~ i'm working on something.

i'm writing a sequel for my other UMB story tittled : Caller Ring   https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1261327/caller-ring-gfriend-umb

i will drop the sequel in anytime from now on. please check on the story if you still didnt read it.. 

heheheh thank you.