THAT PRETTY GIRL

DOWNPOUR

 

 

 

 

 

For the first time, she just want to take some fresh air. She never like to come to sentimental place for example at the park near the river. For her it is just a wasting time and there's so many things else that she can do it instead sitting on the bench at the park. But that evening, she feels like she need some fresh air and want to have some times alone.

It is her third times wandering around the park and it is also her third times seeing the same pretty girl sit at the bench. She don't know if that pretty girl waiting for someone or she just want to sit there forever. The only real thing that she know is, that girl is pretty in her eyes. She might thinking that she going crazy but she is not.

When she want to come closer to her, the girl suddenly left the place in a hurry. She didn't get to introduce herself and the feeling that she felt is really strange that time. The next day, she come again at the same park. Hoping to see that pretty girl for one more time. And a wide smile tampered on her face when she saw the girl sitting at the bench like yesterday. She try again.

She want to come closer and sit beside the girl but canceled her thought when she can see the girl wearing an earphone. Maybe she thought, she can talk to the girl later. So she just sit on the grass under the tree while playing some games in her phone and she really regret it after that. She is having too much focus with her game until she didn't realize that the girl already left the bench.

It's already passed a week and she never want to give up. She still want to know the girl's name and wish to be friend with her. Even though she still haven't get to come closer to the girl, she still want to wait for a little time more.

She has been spying on the girl for a week already and get to know that, the girl is always sit at the same place and the same time. She always see the girl crying alone as if the girl remembered something that hurts her.

She want to comfort the girl but she also didn't have a courage to talk to her so she just sit at the same tree since then. She take the girl's picture in a secret and still smile to herself even she only get snap the girl's side profile. Even her side profile is pretty enough for her.

A luck is on her side at the second week. She haven't come to the park for three days because she was fall sick and her sisters doesn't let her go out. That day, right after she got discharge, she come to the park as soon as she can. She run a bit thinking that she already late to spying on the girl.

She is too busy looking at her watch until she bump into someone. Someone who she has been dying to talk with. It is the girl. The pretty girl that she has been spying on.

 

 

“I’m sorry, it’s my fault. Are you okay.?” She say tried to have a conversation with the pretty girl. But she fail again. That pretty girl seems in a hurry that time.

 

“I don’t have any injury and I’m totally fine. Don’t worry”

 

 

She smile. She finally get to listen to her voice. Even her voice is so beautiful. Make she want to listen to that pretty girl’s voice even more. She can't say anything. She start stuttering after heard the girl's voice.

She just want to talk but that time she only release a heavy sigh. And her heavy sigh turn into a big smile after she saw the pretty girl's phone. An expensive smart phone. She have a big smile not because of that expensive smart phone. She just smile because she can have another reason to meet the girl and get to talk to her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I’m sorry for this. My sister always can’t control herself when she mad. I’m really sorry for this” Eunha apologize. She just feel to guilty for the girl that she just know her name. All of the wounded on her face that causes by Yerin make Eunha feel guilty and embarrassed even more.

Even Eunha still shocked what she just heard from Sinb, Eunha tried to control herself. She is curious actually. She is dying to know, who is the girl that just right infront of her, the girl who Sinb claim to be her girlfriend.

Thinking about that make Eunha's heartache. She can smile cutely outside, but inside, only she know how mess is it. But Eunha can control herself. She know how crazy Sinb is. She is pretty sure, all Sinb's words before she faint is a lie. Eunha know it. Sinb is lying. At least that is what the thing that Eunha want to believe. That Sinb is really lying.

 

“I--it’s alright. I deserve that. I already make all of you worried about your sister”

“But I’m really sorry for all of this. Yerin unnie is a short tempered person but trust me, Yerin unnie is a nice person. She is our lovely sister that always give us a strength whenever we needed it. She just being too much overprotective towards Sinb”

“She really a nice sister. You all are lucky to have a sister like her”

“Are you the only child in your family?” Eunha asked with a little bit curious about Yewon’s life.

“I once have a sister who is ten year older than me. I really love her. She is also really protective, she always protect me. I just hope that she still with me by now but--” Yewon can’t continue her words. She can’t believe herself that she just tell a little bit of her life story to someone that not even her friends. She just don’t want to tell her story to anyone but she also don’t know why she did. She don’t want to continue her words so she just end up crying in front of Eunha.

“Don’t cry. I’m sorry if my question just now make you uncomfortable”

“I’m sorry”

“Can I know your sister’s name? At least I get to know that she is a great older sister for you. Don’t cry”

“Kim Sojung. Kim Sojung unnie” Yewon answer shortly.

“It is mean precious. Your sister have a beautiful name, just like you"

 

“But I killed her! I killed Sojung unnie!! Your unnie’s words is right. I killed my own sister!” Yewon suddenly shout, shocking Eunha twice. She is shocked from the shout and also Yewon’s words that Eunha heard just now. Even she is shocked by Yewon’s words, she still not believe it. Even though Eunha know the girl for just one hour ago, she believe that Yewon is not killer like what Yerin said. Yewon is too kind and too fragile in front of her, so it’s impossible for Eunha to believe any of their words.

 

“Calm down. You are not a killer. Whatever my unnie said, I still didn’t believe her words and I don’t believe your words too. I know you love your sister, you will never kill her right?” Eunha say again, trying to calm Yewon down but fail when Yewon start shouting at her like a mad woman.

 

“You should leave me alone now! I’m a killer! Do you want me to kill you too? Leave now!”

 

“Yewon ssi, please calm down. Your wound still need to get treat”

 

“I said leave !!”

“B--but let me f--finish this first” Eunha say. She still come closer to Yewon even her body already trembling after see the holding a small scissors with her left hand pointing to her .Eunha heart beat race like crazy that time, but she still want to come closer to Yewon, hoping that the girl will calm down.

 

 

“Eunha!!”

 

….…………………….

 

Yuju watch Sinb who still laying on the hospital bed weakly. She release a heavy sigh and massaging her head that not dizzy. Sinb is just too stubborn. Everything that Sinb did it never fails all of them from getting worried or shocked. Yuju is just too shocked from what she heard from Sinb’s mouth before the girl faint. Sinb just said she have a girlfriend and all of them didn’t even know the girl except for Yerin. And thinking about Yerin’s words also make Yuju sigh heavily even more.

 

‘You really love to get yourself into trouble doesn’t you? What is actually in your mind Sinb-ah. Unnie can’t even predict it anymore. Can you at least please take care of yourself. Why are you being like this? You really love to make me worried right? Wake up now. You have a lot of things to answer, please don’t be sick anymore. You know Yerin unnie right? You know how crazy she is when you f--fall sick. Y--Yerin unnie~’ Yuju say as her tears start falling down.

 

Yuju barely cry. She always hold her tears and she hate when she cry in front of anyone that she care of. But that time, there’s no one in the room. There’s only her and Sinb who still in her deep sleep because of the medicine that doctor gave.

She just want to cry a bit. She want to let out the tears that she hold since the morning, even before Sinb called them. She love Yerin. She really love Yerin and one of the reason why she agree to be Yerin’s step sister because she fell in love with the girl ever since the first time she knew her. Yerin is a lovely girl in Yuju eyes. Yerin is just like a vitamin that always give her strength and courage whenever she do something. Yerin is her filler, the girl always be beside her whenever she need her. Aside from Sinb and Eunha, Yerin is her another world, her another life that she can’t live witout.

But her decision that she made this morning confused her. She also didn’t know herself if she regret her decision or not. The things that she know she’s too sad. Blaming herself for saying a break up words to Yerin. Because sometimes, Yuju can’t handle Yerin’s temper anymore. She love the girl, but she just feel so done by Yerin’s temper.

‘Wake up Sinb. We need to get out from the house and let’s live by our own from now’

 

 

“Yah!?! Yuju?!! Where’s Eunha?!!” Yerin come into the room suddenly and it shocked Yuju. She then wipe her tears before answering Yerin.

“S--she’s in the other ward. She said she want to help the girl”

“What?!! And you let her?!!! Since when?!”

“An hour ago”

“Why that girl still around us?!! You you let Eunha go with that girl?!! Didn’t I remind you to take care of them?! What kind of sister are you?!” Yerin scold Yuju and go out from the room leaving Yuju dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

“Are you a new residence here?”

“Yeah I live at that apartment with my other younger sister. We just move recently. Uhmm, this is our cafe and we just opened it a weeks ago, feel free to come here. And this is a rice cakes that I made with my sisters.I’m Jung Yerin I hope we can be a good neighbor”

“Aigoo~~~You such a lovely young girl. We will come there with Our friends anytime”

“Thank you auntie, feel free to come”

“’Of course. Ah~~~ Before auntie forgot, I want to tell you and your sister to be careful”

“Yah, you shouldn’t scare her, she just new here”

“What is it auntie? You can tell me”

“No~~ I just don’t meant to scare you but, we just really hope you careful. Because this neighborhood have a really dangerous person. She live around there, at the elite area”

“Why would she be dangerous?”

“She’s a killer. She have an ugly face and always wearing a same cap with black hoddie. She is really a killer. And if I’m not mistaken, she killed her mother and her own sister when she only ten years old. And three years ago, her auntie also die and I guess it must be the same girl who killed that woman.There’s also a few criminal cases around that elite area. It must be done by her too”

“But why would she killed everyone?”

“Who knows? She might want all of her family business to her. She want to heir everything. And now, the only family member that she have is her uncle. I guess her uncle will be the next one. Let’s just hope nothing will happen and take care of your sister, young girl. Be careful”

“From what I heard. Her older sister really love her. Her older sister always take care of her and protect her. We also didn’t understand why would she killed her sister back then. Pity that girl, she was only twenty that time”

“But there must be misunderstanding. It’s impossible for her to killed her own sister, not only that, she was only ten years old you said”

“Young girl, my fellow friend was a worker in their bungalow that time. She know everything. Kim’s Corp is only have two daughter and she is the one who used to take care of them before”

“Wait wait. Kim’s Corp? Two daughter?”

“Yeah, you must have known that right?”

“You mean Kim’s Corporations that their founder is the late Mr Kim Heung Eun ??”

“Yeah! That one!”

“Who is the one who died? Who is the killer you said? What is their name?”

“Kim Sojung is the one who get killed. Kim Yewon the maknae of the family is the killer”

“Oh my”

“Just be careful. Young lady”

“I will. Thank you for telling me auntie. I really appreciate it. I will be careful from now on”

“Sojung unnie~~”

 

 

 

 

Yerin fasten her pace to searched for her sister. Out of sudden all the flashback rewind in her mind. Her eyes start getting watery. She just want to cry but she hold it. For now, in her mind, she need to search for Eunha. Her only biological sister. She is pretty sure that Eunha is in danger. She can’t lose Eunha. She don’t want to lose her cute little sister.She already promise to to everyone that she will take care of her, she even make a promise to the person that she admire so much. The person that she loved so much. Her Sojung unnie.

Yerin slammed the door after she found the room where Eunha and Yewon at. Yerin know and her hunch is never wrong. She get to see right in front of her eyes and her body start trembling after see the scene in front of her.

 

“Eunha !!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

done update :) 

i hope yall enjoy this ))