I LOVE YOU

DOWNPOUR

 

 

It was a heavy rainy day where everyone were busy. All the worker in that villa were working hard to fulfill Sojung’s command. Everyone is tired because last night they just celebrate Yewon’s tenth birthday and the next day they still have another birthday party. A birthday party for Sojung's friend. Jung Yerin . Sojung was out, she is going to somewhere and Yewon were left behind in their villa along with the worker who still busy doing their job.

There were thunder and lightning outside and Yewon don't have a company since everyone were busy. She don't really like thunder and lightning. It make her sad. Because that was the time where she lost her parents. Whenever rain comes, Yewon and Sojung love to sleep together at their parents room. It is always Yewon's wish to sleep there and Sojung also know that her little sister will always end up crying in that room.

Like always, Yewon come into the room. Alone, since Sojung is not with her. She just sit on the bed with her eyes closed but Yewon can't sleep. She just want to take a nap but her eyes doesn't want. She can't sleep with the sound of thunder outside. So Yewon just roaming around in the room, touching and looking at her parents belonging.

 She opened the wardrobe wanting to find her mother’s favorite shirt but her eyes see something that she never see before. She saw there’s a drawer at the bottom of the wardrobe with the key still hanging on it. Felling curious Yewon goes closer to it and open the drawer.

 

 

"Aish this unnie seriously!!" Their conversation suddenly stopped becauee of Sinb's phone ringing. It's her Yuju unnie call her.

"Why unnie?"

"Where are you? Why are you still outside? It's almost nine!"  

“Huh?! Nine already?! I—I’m at Yewon’s house right now” Sinb also shocked after see the clock that hanging on the wall. It is really 9pm already.

Wait there! I’ll come and take you. Yerin unnie will turn into beast again if she know you still didn’t comeback at this time. Eunha also not home, said she hanging and staying at Sana’s place. You just wait for me there, I’m coming now”

N—no! Unnie, it’s alright. I will comeback now, you don’t have to come to me, I’m going now okay?! Don’t worry” Sinb say wanting to stop Yuju.

It’s dangerous Sinb yah”

No Unnie, I’m okay. You just wait there I will really coming now, I promise, I’m going out now, unnie don’t have come and take me” Sinb say again. Knowing that Yuju have a very bad sense direction, she stop Yuju. She just don’t want to trouble the girl, Sinb know Yuju will get lost while wandering around the area since the elite around their neighborhood have a complicated way.

“Yewon, I think I need to go now. Yuju unnie is waiting for me, you know she kinda bad at direction. I just don’t want she getting lost while searching for me. I need to go now, let’s meet tomorrow okay?” Sinb explain as she prepare herself to get ready.

“Y—yeah. Sure. Let’s meet tomorrow, be careful on your back home” Yewon say and opening her main door for Sinb.

“Yeah, thanks”

“Wait, do you want me to send you home? I can give you a company if you want?” Yewon say again make Sinb stop her step right infront of the main door. Yewon just feel like she don’t want to be away from Sinb yet.

“No, it’s alright. It’s dangerous. You will comeback here alone if you come send me, so it’s okay I guess. I can go back alone. You don’t have to worry about me okay?”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. Aigoo~~My baby Yewon is flustered. Look at yourself, you’re blushing. Wait ! Are you really blushing?!” Sinb ask. Almost jump squelling infront of Yewon.

“B—baby?” Yewon say try to hide herself from Sinb. She didn’t know that Sinb can see her blushing face. Yewon herself can feel her cheek become hot.

“You are blushing because I call you my baby. Yeah you are my baby. My baby Yewon I need to go now”

“B—be careful” Yewon just keep looking down wanting to hide her face from Sinb.

“I need to go now…….Bye my baby” Sinb whisper to Yewon and kiss the girl on the cheek before rushing out from the apartment.

And Yewon, who just feel the contact froze for a while infront of her door trying to register everything what is just happened. Sinb just kissed her on the cheek.

 

SINB POV

I rush my way and run to the emergency stairs as fast as I can. I didn’t even bother to use the lift to go down and just run using the stairs. I want to scream out loud. What is the hell wrong with me?! I kissed Yewon! On her cheek! Gosh ! This is so embrassing. I really want to hide from everyone.! Why did I do that?! I’m really crazy ! But what can I do? Yewon is too cute and her blushing cheek just now make me want to pinch it. She’s cute.

I tried. I already tried to control myself but my body didn’t let me. Everything just happen so fast that I also didn’t realise what I’m actually doing. I really need to apologize to Yewon. She might thing that I’m a ert. But wait?! Kissing cheek isn’t really a ert thing. It’s a sweet thing, why would I must apologize because of that?!.

“Aishh! Stop it Sinb! Just apologize later!” I shout to myself and of course everyone at the lobby looking at me weirdly.

I need to go back to home now. Yerin unnie will find out if I still outside by this time. Why I didn’t realise the tine? Why so fast? Yewon was just about to tell her story then the time is getting jealous to both of us.

Yewon. I miss her already.Hmmm

 

END OF SINB POV

 

Sinb call Yuju on her way back home. She only need to walk for a few blocks before arrive to their apartment but Sinb need to do that for Yuju. She need to tell Yuju that she really alright so Yuju didn’t get worry about her. After hang up her calls with Yuju, Sinb then stop at the convenience store to get herself a mineral water. She already used up all her energy from running and drink her mineral water in just one shot after remembering what is she just did to Yewon.

“Aish, it’s raining again” Sinb say after saw the scene outside the store via glass wall. Everyone is running trying to cover themselves from the rain. Sinb then thought that she should just wait inside the store while waiting for the rain stop and didn’t forget to text Yuju about it. She just wait there playing with the game in her smartphone didn’t even realize the time went so fast.

One hour passed by and there’s no sign that the rain will stop. It even pouring hard outside. Showing to everyone that it will not gonna stop soon.

Then she start shivering. Her body start trembling as she felt the coldness for the whole time. The rain puring harder, her chest, it start to getting hurt. She try to control the pain because she don’t want to make any scene in that store. So she just clutching to her left chest silently with her unreadable expression.

“Miss? Are you alright?” The staff asked Sinb but she just ignore it by shaking her head weakly. Trying to put a smile on her face but fail because it’s hurting her so much.

“I—it’s h—hur—ts”

“Where? Where is it hurt?! Omo it’s even raining outside” The staff panicked when he saw Sinb having a hard time to even stand up on her own.

“I—it’s hu—rts—it’s—“

Sinb keep saying hurt for the whole time. It even raining hard outside. Suddenly her mind remember Yewon. She remember the pain. It is the same pain that she felt before. It’s Yewon. Something might be related to Yewon.

Sinb try to gather her strength and get up weakly. She run out from the store and just run as fast as she can while clutching to her chest. Even though it’s hurt, she need to get to Yewon. She just let herself soak in the rain and run to Yewon’s apartment. She didn’t even care about the car that have been honking her for few times because she just stormed to the road out of nowhere. She’s lucky because she didn’t get hit by any car that time. Sinb didn’t care, she need to go to Yewon. Yewon is important to her, way more important than her life.

 

“You alright??!” Sinb run closer to Yewon and hug the girl tightly. As soon as she enter the apartment, Sinb saw Yewon crying at the corner of the apartment while hugging her knee with the thing that she believe an album at her side.

“E—Eunbi ? I—I—wha—t ar—e”

“I’m asking you if you alright or not!” Sinb shout start to get worry about Yewon. Yewon’s puffy eyes hurt her. The girl must be crying so hard just now. That is what is Sinb thought.

“I—I’m alright. E—Eunbi—you—“

“Don’t cry, I’m here. Don’t worry, I’ll not gonna leave you alone again” She cut Yewon’s words and just pull the girl and wrap her in her embrance. She just hug Yewon tightly not wanting to let go of Yewon. At least not that soon.

.

.

.

.

And the pain start fading away. The coldness that make her trembling, now get replace by the warmth that she get from Yewon. The thing that she know that time is she is happy to be there. There’s no pain, no tears, it doesn’t cold anymore. It disappear even before she can realise it.

.

.

“Eunbi…” Yewon say after a few minutes in silent still in Sinb’s embrance. It’s been a long time, it’s really a long time she feel safe in someone’s embrance.

“Hmmm?”

“Can you please promise me something?”

“What is it?”

“Stay with me. Please stay by my side.”

“I promise”

.

.

“Eunbi…..I—“ Yewon want to say something but stop herself.

“Hmm?”

“N—nothing” Yewon shut tightly. She just don’t want to say any words. She can’t. She afraid that will make Sinb away from her forever.

“Mind to tell me?”

“Nothing. It’s really nothing”

 

…..’Please love me. Please hold me like this forever. I love you. I like you.. Eunbi…’

 

“Can I say something, Yewon?”

“Yeah”

“But promise me that will not gonna avoid me after this”

“I wont” Yewon say. Shortly and sternly. She will never. Never.

“You know? I’ve been falling. For every single day, for the past months I’ve been fallen. But it doesn’t hurt. It’s not hurt me at all. It never hurts. It’s actually is the best thing ever happen in my life. I never know I will care to someone other than my family and my sisters. I don’t even want to care about anyone actually. But … Yewon…”

.

.

“Yewon….. I was just someone who doesn’t know how to express my feeling. I’m worst in that. I just don’t know how. It’s just too cheesy for me. I—I’m not good. I—I like sweet things. No ! I mean i—I don’t like sweet things. I hate it, I really hate it ! But Yewon, you remind me sweet things. B—but I like sweet—I mean I—don’t like sweet things. B—but I like you, you are sweet—I mean—no—what is it—this is not what I want to say—what is it again?—Yewon you like sweet—you remind me any sweet things—what?—I think I already say that—no—Yewon I like yo—I mean I like sweet things like you—but I don’t like sweet things—I hate it—but I don’t  hate you—I—I—I—love—I—“

“I love you Eunbi. I love you so much. I love you too. Is that what you want to from me? For my answer? At least? Is it?” Yewon ask. With hope. Carefully. That’s is what she is hoping for actually. Not Eunbi. But for herself. She want Eunbi to love her too, because she love Eunbi so much. If she in Sinb’s position, she will also stuttering like the way Sinb did. Sinb is brave and she’s not coward to tell her feeling to Yewon. At least she still trying even with messy words.

.

“What did y—you say?! I—I—Yewon—I”

“Can you also love me Eunbi? Because I love you. I really love you”

“I love you. I—really—I love you—thank you, I love you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi~~~it's been a long time since im update..

i hope yall enjoy this update :) 

thanks for still here ...