SIGN

DOWNPOUR

 

 

 

This is my really first time”Yewon said as she take Sinb’s hand and intertwine it with her’s.

“I’m glad then” Sinb say. Shortly.

“Why is that?”

“That’s means you have no one before me and I’m basically the first person and I hope I will be the last one too”

“Don’t say that kind of words. It doesn’t suit you”

“So there might be someone after me?” Sinb ask a little bit hurt.

“Shhh, the movie gonna start soon. Don’t say anything, I’m excited here” Yewon say. Ignoring Sinb’s question and look at the big screen in front of them. Sinb who feel hurt from Yewon start to feel uncomfortable and pouting. Yewon didn’t bother to answer her question and just ignore her.

She look at her left side and Yewon is just focusing on the big screen, watching the movie that played on it. Sensing that Yewon not gonna answer her question, Sinb start to distance herself and trying to loose their hands that intertwined together since the beginning. Sinb is not mad, not angry, never upset but she just feel a little bit hurt because Yewon didn’t give her an answer that she want to hear.

Sinb then excuse herself saying that she need to go to washroom.

 

“Don’t ruin this date Sinb! It’s just nothing!” Sinb say to herself looking at the mirror in front of her. She wash her face, staring at the mirror again and go back to her seat. Yewon still focusing to the movie, while Sinb release a heavy sigh silently.

‘She didn’t even bother to search for my hand and hold it’ Sinb say in her mind. She just try forget about everything for a while and watch the movie even though she know she can’t focus it anyway as she put both of her hands in her jacket.

After a while, she can feel Yewon’s right hand, holding it and intertwined their hands together. Sinb smile even more when Yewon kissed her left cheek, make all her sad feeling disappear in the air.

“Hey, I want you to know that you are my first and you will always be my last. No one before you and nobody will be after you. It will be always you. Only you that I can see, only you filling my heart, so stop thinking about anything and just focus to the movie B~. I love you” Yewon whisper to her before kissed her left cheek. Yewon know and Sinb also know that both of them already having a red hot cheek despite the coldness in that cinema.

They spending their sweet time walking around in the mall. Playing a bowling, shooting indoor archery and among that, Yewon just happy to be with Sinb. Yewon laugh a lot that day, she talk a lot, play a lot and eat a lot. She just happy, there’s no words can describe her happiness. And top of that, it’s all because her Eunbi is beside her.

 

 

….……………………………………………………………

 

“Aishh!! Do your job properly !!!” A middle age man shout to Eunha. She accidently spill the hot coffee on the table and what make it worse is, the coffee went to the man’s paper on the table.

“I--I’m--I’m sorry sir. I’m really sorry”

“Sorry?! That’s all you can say?! That’s my report paper! It’s an important thing for me!!”

“I--I’m really sorry” Eunha apologize again. Hanging her head low.

“Your sorry can’t help anything here! I don’t want to listen to it!!”

“I’--I’m really sorry sir. I’m sorry”

“I said I don’t want to list--”

“She said she is sorry sir. What else she can do than apologize?” Sinb who just know the story come next to Eunha and look straightly to the man, ask strenly cutting the man’s words.

“She said she is sorry, it’s not her intention to spill the coffee”

“Are you talking back to me?”

“I’m not sir. I’m just trying to tell you that no matter how we do, the paper not gonna turn itself into a new one. There’s nothing that we really can do instead apologize sincerely to it, but since you didn’t want to accept any apology, what else we can do?”

“I regret coming to this cafe’! This cafe is !”

“We really sorry for any inconvenience for you and we really sorry for what happened. Have a good day sir” Sinb say before left the table pulling Eunha with her leaving the dumbfounded middle age men behind.

“I--I’m sorry sir” Eunha still try to bow to the men but she can’t because Sinb already pull her hard.

 

“You can let go of my hand” Eunha say try to let go Sinb’s tight grip.

“Are you okay?” Sinb ask. Concernly.

“I’m okay and next time please behave in front of our customer, you can’t say that to him!”

“I’m just saying the truth! It’s not your fault and you don’t deserve to get yell in front of everyone!”

“It’s my fault! Mind your own business and don’t mind mine!”

“I just want to talk to you Eunha. Do you even realize it’s been really a long time since we talked?! What is wrong with you?!”

“I said it’s not your business!”

“Why are you being like this?! Can you please stop ignoring me? I miss you Eunha! I told you if I did something wrong the tell me what is it?! I’m sorry!”

“Stop it Sinb, you should go now, it’s your shift”

“I miss you Eunha, I really miss you. Why are you being like this? I don’t understand what is actually happened between us. I miss you, I want the old Eunha, i want us to be like before, not like this. I just want us to be like before, you are my sister, I miss you Eunha yah” Sinb spill, saying the words with her whole heart.

“You are not my sister!”

Eunha then left the place with her tears already falling without any warning. Sinb who left behind also let out a tears for a while, she know Eunha didn’t meant her words just now, she know Eunha must be really angry to her, she know Eunha loves her but the only thing that she didn’t know is, whats make Eunha being like that. Sinb don’t know what is she did wrong.

 

….…………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Yewon run excitedly from her kitchen to the main door right after she heard someone rang the bell. Thinking it must her Eunbi, Yewon open the door with her most bright smile.

“Eun--” Yewon halted her words. It’s not her Eunbi in front of her door but Eunha stand in front of it with the most unfriendly face Yewon ever seen.

“Hell--Hello Eunha ssi, pl--please come in first”

“T--thank you” Eunha sigh internally. She want to act bad in front of Yewon but her words just now slowly spoil her.

“It’s a little bit cold outside, please have a sit first. I will make something hot for you, do you want a coffee or chocolate?”

“Hot chocolate” Eunha gritted her teeth. She has been practicing to be harsh to Yewon before but it’s a hot chocolate. Her favourite.

‘Don’t be good to her Eunha, talk harshly to her!’

.

.

“Urmm, if I can ask you this, urmm it’s just whats make you come here?” Yewon ask. Start a conversation after ten minutes in awkward silent.

“Are you seriously asking about that?”Eunha ask. Smirk to the girl. Yewon’s heart skipped a beat. Shocked about how Eunha’s tone change from before. How unfriendly Eunha’s face is.

“I’m sorry? I don’t get it?”

“Of course you didn’t, you are just someone who take someone’s life and live like nothing ever happen”

“You know what? You didn’t deserve any happiness. You don’t deserve anyone. You can’t be happy, I still don’t get it why you still alive after ten years killing your own sister?” Eunha say.

Yewon’s eyes start watery. Eunha’s words hit her. Every single thing that Eunha said is true and Yewon just realize it now. How come she still alive? How come she still have a heart to smile after killing someone and the person that she killed is her sister.

“Why are you quite? Say something!” Eunha say as her tone get harshly.

“I--I--I know it’s my fault. I--I don’t have something to say, what you just now is the truth, I killed Sojung unnie. Listened to your words make me realize even more how cruel I am--I--am--”

“Then kill yourself!”

“I--I’m sor--sorry” Yewon can’t held it anymore. Her tears just flowing out slowly in front of Eunha.

“Say that to Sojung Unnie, not me”

“B--but sti--still I am sorry. Please don--don’t hate me”

“Leave and stay away from Sinb. If you are that sorry, just disappear from our sight. We don’t want to see you again. Leave Sinb!”

Yewon widened her eyes almost chocked. She then shake her head weakly. She can’t . She can’t leave Sinb.

“I beg you. Please leave her. Please. All of us are happy before you come into our life. Sinb never turn her back to us, but now. You’ve change her. Sinb is not SInb that we know anymore. I love her, we all love her. We just want our old Sinb back to us, our old Sinb before she met you”

“Please leave her behind Yewon. I really beg you. Please”

“I--I-- will--I--”

“What the heck are you saying Eunha?!

Sinb who just come into Yewon’s apartment shock after listening to Eunha’s words.

“S--Sinb--”

“What the heck are you doing here?! What the heck did you just said to my girlfriend?!!” Sinb raised her voice. Mad to the short haired girl.

“Eunbi--”

“I didn’t asked you Yewon! I’m asking her! Answer me Eunha! What is that?! What are you talking about!!?”

“Eunbi don’t be like this”

“I told you to shut up!!”

“For the last time Eunha!!! I’m asking you!!” Sinb shout. Didn’t care Eunha’s tears that already flowing like crazy from her eyes.

“This is all your fault Yewon!! You change her! You change Sinb!! She never raised her voice like this to me before! You really a bad girl! You change Sinb! You take her from me!!”

Eunha run out from the apartment with a broken heart. Sinb never did that. Sinb never shout like that to her, Yewon really change her other Eunbi.

“I hate you Sinb, I really hate you” Then she just run, runaway to the place where her feet bring her.

 

 

 

 

 

“You okay?” Sinb voice that just now sound harsh turn into a soft one when talk to Yewon.

“I--I’m alright”

Lie.

“Don’t think about anything. Don’t mind Eunha’s words. Just think about me okay?”

“I--I try but Eunbi-ah? Eunha’s is ri--”

“I don’t want to listen anything about it. Let’s just think about us okay? Do you know how I miss you today? I can’t focus during my shift, I miss you” Sinb say as she pull Yewon closer to her before secure the girl in her arms. Yewon still silent, still bother about what is just happen.

“Hey don’t you miss me?”

“I miss you… so much” Yewon answer tighten her hug. Feeling a warmth that she can only find it at Sinb.

“Can I know what is in your mind now?”

“Cold. It’s cold. The rain, doesn’t stop make me want to be in your arms forever”

“You can. I will always share my warmth to you”

“Eunbi”

“Hmmmm?”

“Can I tell you something?”

“What is it?”

“Just for this one thing, this one time…”

“What is it baby?”

“I just want to be selfish, can I? I don’t want you to leave me, I don’t want to leave you…. I just don’t want to be away from you…..but…”

“...Eunbi..can I be happy? My happiness is coming from you…..I can’t .. without you”

“What are you talking about? Of course you can. Everyone deserve happiness”

“But I don’t deserve you. You… Eunha, Eunha like you, she loves you Eunbi-ah”

“I love Eunha too. But, I can only see her as my sister and not more than that. Yewon-ah, let’s just be selfish for this. I don’t want to leave and I’m not gonna let you go either”

“Bu--t--”

“You said you just want to be selfish for this right? Only this. I love you Yewon, and I’m not gonna leave you no matter what. So please don’t ever leave my side. Promise to me”

.

.

“Hey, promise to me..”

“I promise” Yewon hesitately answer.

 

….…………………………

 

“Can’t I just give up?! She didn’t answer me!” Sinb say. Already lose her temper. Yewon told her to call Eunha because the girl is worry about her but Eunha seems didn’t want to answer Sinb’s call.

“It’s raining outside B. It will be dangerous if she still outside this hour alone” Yewon concern.

“Alright, I will call Yuju unnie then. But! If I call her she will only tell me to go back home too. I don’t want, I want to be with you~!”

“Just call her, lets put aside about us for a while okay?” Yewon say and smile to her pouting girlfriend.

“Yuju unnie? Is Eunha home?”

“Yeah, but just for a while. She said she want to stay at Sana’s place again. Sana pick her up just now. Why?”

Ahhh~~ nothing unnie. Okay then I will hang u--”

“By the way are you forgot your curfew? It’s late already. Go back home now!”

Unnie~~~ Yuju unnie~~~ can I stay at my girlfriend place tonight? Please unnie~~”

“wow! Did I just heard you said girlfriend just now? Are you guys finally official ? i need to meet that Yewon soon”

Unnie~leave me girlfriend alone”

Your girlfriend is dating my younger sister, of course I need to meet her”

I’m hanging up now unnie~~tell Yerin unnie to not worry about me”

Tell that to Yerin unnie yourself. But hey! Behave Sinb. Don’t do something embarrassing!”

What do you mean?”

Nothing”

Tsk. Bye unnie. Good night. Thank you”

Sinb then end the call and look at Yewon with an excited look yet blushing cheek.

“We can sleep together tonight!”

“Then? Why are you look excited?”

“Of course I am. I’m gonna sleep with my girlfriend! Who doesn’t excited about that?!”

“You are weird” Yewon say and leave Sinb alone in the living room and enter her one and only bedroom following by Sinb after few seconds.

 

 

 

“It’s cold tonight. Right?” Sinb wrapped her body and Yewon in blanket.

“Because it’s raining outside”

“I’m glad that I’m here tonight. I can give you a company. You not gonna be alone Yewon, I will always be by your side”

“I didn’t ask you, not everyone like our relationship”

“Why are you hesitating now?” Sinb ask softly and hug Yewon’s waist want to keep Yewon warm beside her.

“I--I just can’t stop thinking about--”

“Stop thinking about anything. I’ve told you right? Don’t mind everyone and just think about us”

“But B, I can’t be happy. Eunha’s words is right--”

“Hey, hey! Look at me, Eunha just upset. She didn’t meant any words that she told you. Please don’t think about that again”

“But--”

“Eunha, I’ve been known her for a long time already. She just need a time for everything. She just know the story, she didn’t meant her words, believe me Eunha is a good person, don’t mind her words”

“But still, I don’t think I can be happy. I can’t be happy after I killed someone, I should just kill myself” Yewon say weakly. Sinb who listen to her words just release a sigh a look straightly into Yewon’s eyes. She really want to stop Yewon from blaming herself. Sinb just want Yewon to stop talking.

“I killed So--”

Yewon can’t continue her words. She widened her eyes after felt Sinb’s lips on her’s. Shocked. Froze.

 

“Finally you stop”

“Kim Yewon. My Girlfriend. My first and last ever girl in my life. I love you, I want to be with you forever no matter what happen. I don’t care who you are, I don’t mind what will happen, but as long you with me, as long you stay by my side it will be truly enough for me. I never leave you side, I will never want it. I don’t want to be away from you, no one can stop me from coming to you. I will always come to you, so please, please please don’t ever tell me to leave me. I don’t want to leave you, I don’t us to be away from each other”

“I don’t want to listen to your words about you killed someone, because it’s not true. You never killed anyone. My Kim Yewon, will never kill anyone and never do any crime. You just an adorable person, a lovely person in my eyes. If there any crime that you ever did is, you stole my heart, my mind, my eyes, my ear and you ever stole myself……You--I-- I mean I just-- I just want to say that I love you”

Red. Face palm inside. Embarrassing. Sinb just want to hide herself from Yewon who smiling for the whole time during she said that words. Her words is too cringe and she want to kill herself after said that kind of words.

 

“Lame. I know it, I--I just want to say that I love you. That’s all. Just remember that I love you and forget everything what I just said”

“You surprise me” Yewon say after being silent.

“Don’t say any words. I know it’s lame”

“It’s not. I like listening to it even though your words is messy, I still like to listen to it. You can improve it next time”

“Shut up”

“Maybe you should start listening to meaningful lyrics instead an electronic music. It can help you say arrange a better words”

“Shut up”

“I like it”

“I told you to shut up”

“I didn’t know my Eunbi is--”

“If you don’t stop, I will kiss you again”

“Then do it” Yewon say unconciously. She also shocked by her own words. She just want to teased Sinb but it’s too late for her to take it back when she felt Sinb’s lips one her’s again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

helloo~~~happy weekend everyone~~

done update for chapter 15, 

sadly to inform yall that this story will end with just a few chapter left :( 

please stay tuned and wait for me :)