FRIENDS ?

DOWNPOUR

 

 

 

 

 

You sure you don’t want to follow me? I will be there for two months, I ‘m worried about you”

“I will be okay uncle, don’t worry”

“If you have anything call me okay? I will try to comeback as soon as possible”

“Okay. Bye I’m hanging up now”

Jiwon will be away for two months because he have an important meeting at Singapore and leaving Yewon alone without anyone really make him worry. It his first time to leave Yewon alone for that long and knowing Yewon doesn’t really have anyone beside her make Jiwon worry even more. Even though Yewon assure Jiwon that she can take care of herself, Jiwon still hesitate to leave Yewon alone without any company because Jiwon know that, Yewon will always in her fragile mood.

Yewon doesn’t really care about everything. She don’t even care about her family business and all that business matter is in Kim Jiwon hand. Ever since her parents still alive, Yewon don’t really care about it, because the most important thing for Yewon is only her beloved parents and her one and only older sister. Jiwon always told her that she need to manage the company one day so she have to continue her study, but Yewon insist. For Yewon, her life sometimes doesn’t have any meaning after her sister left her alone. It’s all her fault, so she don’t have any right to be happy. That’s what Yewon always keep in her mind.

 

………………………………

 

“Our precious maknae is so clever. Unnie is jealous you know? Mummy and Daddy always adore you than me. That’s not fair”

“She’s jealous mummy. She want your attention too”

“You are not fair mummy! You and daddy always adore Yewon! Hmmmh! Pay me your attention too”

“It’s alright unnie. You can have my full attention. I love you unnie”

“Only your Sojung Unnie? Then how about mummy? Who will give me an attention?”

“I will give you an attention too. Daddy, Mummy and Sojung unnie. I love mummy and daddy, I love Sojung unnie, I love Uncle Jiwon and Auntie Jisoo too”

“We love you too Yewon-ah”

“I can’t imagine my life without mummy and daddy and Sojung unnie by my side. Don’t leave me, I love you”

“Why would you say like that? Unnie and everyone will not gonna leave you. We love you. Don’t think that kind of thing again okay? Unnie is always here. Mummy and daddy too. You are our precious baby maknae, nobody will leave you”

“Your unnie is right, Mummy and daddy also will not go anywhere. We will always here, beside you adoring you all the time. How come we leave you behind, you know we love you right? Mummy not gonna leave you, don’t worry baby”

 

 

 

‘If only I know that is the last time I heard to your voice, I will want to stop that moment forever. How I wish your words become true mummy. I miss you’

Again for that day, Yewon sit at her usual place at the end of the park on the old bench. Lose in her own world, in her own old memories at the past. It’s like her routine for every single day, sitting there for the whole day and only going back to her home if she feels like she want to or whenever rain come. On rainy days, she will lock herself in her apartment crying hard even more. If she cried out loud during rain, then the rain will be pouring hard too, as if the rain knew her feeling whenever it goes down.

 

 

 

Hello? Mummy! When will comeback home? Sojung unnie bullying me and she also said there’s a monster under my bed that it want to eat me”

“Your unnie is joking to you dear. Don’t listen to her”

“But she said she saw the monster with her own eyes, it’s big and have a lot of eyes. Mummy drive faster and scold Sojung unnie for scaring me”

“Okay, wait there for a little bit. I will scold her later”

“Faster mummy”

“It’s raining dear, I can’t drive faster. I will hang up now, don’t listen to your unnie’s word. Sojung! Dont scare you sister like that. Yewon dear, whatever your unnie said, don’t trust her, she only joking to you okay? Bye dear”

 

 

“Mummy, still not coming Yewon. What will you do? There’s a monster under your bed”

“She said I shouldn’t listen to your words. You only joking to me. There’s no monster in my room. I’m not scare at all”

“Hmmm, are you sure? I really saw it just now! Actually i always saw it under your bed whenever I come into your room, back then it’s smaller than you but now, that monster is bigger than me. It’s hiding under your bed”

“Unnie~~!!!! Stop it~! It will eat you too then!”

“The monster will only eat the children around your age. It likes even more the children eight years old like you, unnie is seventeen so it will not eat me. It will eat you Yewon~~ Warrghhh!!”




“Sojung unnie~~!!!”

“You know what? The monster will eat someone whenever rains comes. And guess what? It’s raining hardly outside”

“Unnie~~!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I miss you Sojung unnie’

And for the first time at the public, Yewon let out her tears. She has been trying to hold her tears from the start but her tears betray her today. Usually whenever it get hard for her, she never cry at the public, she always control her tears but today, she fail to control it. She just sit there crying, blaming herself for everything ignore all the eyes that has been looking at her weirdly.

“It’s all my fault, I’m sorry” Yewon keep repeating the same words over and over. She know, it’s all her fault. Everything that happen in the past is all her fault. Her mother and her unnie died is all because of her.

 

“H--hi? Are you alright? Why are you crying?!” A sudden voice come from nowhere shocking Yewon and snapping her from her thought. She take a look at the girl beside her as her hand wipe her tears away.

“Are you alright? Why are you crying?” The girl ask Yewon again. Even with her blurry eyes because of her own tears, Yewon know who the girl is. It’s the same girl who bumped with her and also the girl worked at the cafe that she went with her uncle week ago. She know the girl face but she didn’t remember her name.  

“Why are you here? I’m alright. Go now and don’t mind me” Yewon say as she brush away the girl hand from her shoulder.

“I--I’m sorry but you didn’t look alright at all, I’m not gonna leave you here with that puffy eyes” The girl say again, refuse to leave Yewon there.

“Thank you for that but I don’t know you, you are not even my friend”

“E--excuse me? Yewon--ssi? We’ve met before and I’m pretty sure that I already introduced myself in front of you and your uncle”

Yewon didn’t have anything to say after heard that girl’s words. Of course she remember that they have met but Yewon didn’t even care a bit about that. For her, that girl is only a temporary person that will come and go just like other people. Yewon don’t really have an intention to involve with someone.

“Okay, let me introduce myself again. I’m Hwang Eunbi but everyone call me Sinb. So you can call me Sinb” Sinb smile as she raised her hand wanting to have a handshake with Yewon but forget it when Yewon didn’t even bother to hold her hand.

No handshake! Okay I see that. By the way, ermmm why are you crying just now? Are you hurt anywhere?” Sinb ask wanting to have a conversation with Yewon who keep silent since earlier.

 

“Nothing. It’s nothing” Yewon answer shortly.

 

“I--if I’m not mistaken from last week, your uncle said t--that we are at the s--same age. If y--you don’t mind, c--can w--we be fr--iends? I wa--nt to be your friends. C--can I?” Sinb curse inside. Her stuttering mode is back again. It’s the second time for her, stuttering in front of Yewon which is she also didn’t know the exact reason.

 

“Did my uncle asked you to come to me?” Yewon suddenly ask and look straight into Sinb’s eyes wanting an answer. Sinb who heard that can’t say anything because startled by Yewon’s question. Yewon is true, Jiwon has contacted Sinb to look after Yewon before he fly to Singapore few days ago and also Jiwon is hoping that Sinb is willing to be her friend.

 

“Ac--actually I--it’s I --I, that’s true but I really w--want to be yo--”

 

“Actually I don’t really have any intention to be someone’s friend. I like living like this, I don’t need any friend” Yewon cut Sinb’s words.

 

“B--but Yewon-ssi I--”

 

“Dont worry about my uncle’s words to you. Just say to him that I’m alright. I don’t need anyone to look after me, I can take care of myself. My uncle always like that, he like to tell anyone to give me a company whenever he outstation so you don’t have to worry any of his word. I don’t know how many dollars he gave you but it’s alright, you don’t have to give the money back. Like I said, my uncle usually like that” Yewon say again. Spill all the words that she want to say. Sometime she don’t like her uncle. Jiwon always did the thing that Yewon hate. Million times Yewon said to Jiwon that she don’t need anyone sympathy, she don’t need any company, but Jiwon seems didn’t understand her. Jiwon even willing to pay anyone with any amount of money as long that person give Yewon a company. Yewon don’t like that, she really hate that.

 

“What makes you said like that Yewon-ssi?! What do you think I am? I’m not that kind of person! I know and I realize that I’m only a worker at some cafe but do you have to say like that? Do you have to say that kind of  words?! I’m willing to be your friend and that’s all! What you said just now look like im the worse person if anyone heard you!” Listening to Yewon’s words just now of course make Sinb upset. What Yewon said is true, Jiwon did gave Sinb the money and the condition but that is not the real reason why Sinb want to be Yewon friend. Never in Sinb’s mind think about the money, she really sincere want to be her friend and hearing that words from Yewon make Sinb sad and upset.

 

“But that is the truth. Right? My uncle gave you the money right? He is, I know him. You don’t have to bother about his condition I am alright.  Just leave me alone because I don’t have any thought to be friend with anyone” Yewon said but Sinb didn’t reply anything. Sinb is mad, upset, angry and feel everything in her heart. She feels like she is a worst person. She feels like she’s a selfish person who only chase and care about money. Yewon stand up and leave the bench after see Sinb didn’t move an inch. She just left the place without even looking back, without even feel any guilty from her word to Sinb. Meanwhile Sinb still sit on the bench, still lost about Yewon’s words to her and thinking about the words, make Sinb feel something in her that she never felt before which is she also have no idea what it is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

updated :) hope you enjoy .. 

i may take a lil time to updated the new chapter, plss wait for me .. ;) 

happy new year, ..

i'm excited waiting for season of gfriend.