YOU THEN ME

DOWNPOUR

 

 

“Sojung unnie?! Just where are you came from?! Look at yourself!” 

“Miss Sojung, you should take a warm shower now, you will fall sick”
“I’m alright, I will take it later, just prepare it from me and I want a lavender for today” 

“Alright Miss”
“Thank you Helper Song”

 

“Unnie!!!”
“What? Don’t shout like that. It doesn’t suit you”

 

“Just where are you come from?!”
“Aigoo~~ My lovely Yewon is mad.I just played with my new little sister, she said she want to play with me. She look lovely and kind. You should meet her. She’s same age as you, both of you can be friends”

 

“Really? Wow! I will get a new friend! When unnie? I want to meet her!!” 
“Let’s meet her later okay? I will bring her to meet you soon”

 

“What is her name unnie?” 
 

“Eunha. Jung Eunha. Trust me, you will like to be friend with her,she’s a good little girl”

 

 

 

Yewon awake in the middle of night. She just sigh heavily because it’s always happened to her, she always wake up around midnight more over during rain. But that night isn’t rain, there’s no raindrop but Yewon can feel the cold till make her shiver a little bit. She take a look at her opposite. She almost forgot that she have a visitor. Sinb still asleep on the couch, curling with the comforter that Yewon gave to her. Even the comforter is wrapped around her and even though the heater already on since evening, Yewon still can see Sinb shivering as if she didn’t wear any comforter.

After staring at Sinb for almost five minutes Yewon have no choice and try to wake Sinb up, to let the girl sleep in her room. Yewon doesn’t have any room in her apartment. She never thought that she will have a visitor so she doesn’t bother to have any other room. At first she just want to let Sinb to sleep on the couch, but after seeing the girl keep shivering and curling on the couch, Yewon can’t do anything and try to be a considered to her. 

 

But Yewon also know how to get irritated. After trying to wake Sinb up for like 10 times, Yewon give up. She feels annoyed and irritated because Sinb didn’t even move a bit when she try to wake her up. Yewon just leave Sinb sleep on the couch and go the her bed but then after a minutes Yewon wake up again. Going outside and try to wake Sinb again with a little bit harsh but still, Sinb didn’t even realize anything. Yewon bite her thumb. Thinking how to put Sinb in her room and after wandering a bit, she have no choice and  lift Sinb using her strength. Yewon just keep bearing lifting Sinb even though the girl is a bit heavy for Yewon. She just try to lift Sinb carefully, not wanting the girl will end up on the floor. Sinb keep mumbling something when Yewon lift her and Yewon also can feel how cold Sinb’s body is. 

 

“Y--don--t hav--e do--t--that--”

“What did you say?” Yewon still trying to listen to Sinb’s words even she know that she can’t hear the girl clearly. Yewon stand up and left the room for a while didn’t forget to put the blanket for Sinb. 

“Here, take this first. It will make you asleep. Let’s just hope for your body temperature going up. Your body is too cold” Yewon say as she put the glass beside the bed and help Sinb to sit properly. 

“T--thank y--ou. Y--ou d--” Sinb try to say something but she felt like is to dry to say anything. She can’t even hear to her own voices.

“It’s alright. Stop talking, you might hurting your throat if you keep forcing to let out your voice” 
Sinb just drink the medicine that Yewon give to her without any words while Yewon just look at Sinb for the whole time, without looking away from Sinb. After a while, she just realize that Sinb already holding her hand. Both of it. 

“W--what ar--e you doing?! W--why are holding my hands?” Yewon ask. A little late to shocked about it.

“Y--you--r h--ands I--is w--arm. L--let me?” 

“Alright. Just go to sleep now”

“T--hank you” 

 

Then Yewon just let Sinb hold her hand. She just sit beside the bed looking at Sinb who already fell asleep while holding to her hand. She also feel sleepy. She want to sleep but Sinb still holding tight her hand. She can’t even pulled her hands. At the end, Yewon just sleep there, on the chair, beside her own bed with Sinb holding her hands. 

 

 

….………………………………………………

 

 

“Just where is she going yesterday?!!” Yerin’s loud voices filling the whole house. Eunha nd Yuju didn’t dare to say anything. All of them afraid if their older sister goes mad.

 

“She can’t even be reached!! Did she bring her phone Eunha?!!” 

 

“Y--yeah. S--she said to me t--that she want to ta--ke a fresh air. She doesn’t l--let me follow her”

 

“Then?! What are you gonna do now?!!Just sit around and take your breakfast like nothing happen?!! I told you to look after her right??!! Do you know how worry I am?!! Are you even listening to me Eunha?!!” Yerin goes mad. She can’t control her temper. Eunha who feel guilty just hanging her head down, feeling sorry about everything. She know her Yerin unnie, didn’t meant to be angry at her, Yerin is just worried about her younger sister. Both of them know, how over protective Yerin when it comes to Sinb. 

 

“Unnie, you don’t have to shout like that to Eunha. It’s not her fault. All of us know that how stubborn SInb is right?” Yuju say try to calm the situation. 

 

“Then what?! You want to say that it’s Sinb fault??!!! What will happen to Sinb now then??!! Tell me?! Tell me Eunha??!! I told you to take care of your sister!!! Why are you didn’t listening to me??!! If something happen to Sinb, I will not forgive you Eunha!” 

 

“Unnie?! What is wrong with you?!! It’s not Eunha fault.!!Can you please just be patient?!! We can talk about this in a good way, not like this. It’s not Eunha fault. Don’t blame her. What the hell is wrong with you??! Eunha is your sister too!!” Yuju shout. Can’t no longer be patient to Yerin. Eunha who heard her sister arguing each other just be silent. She don’t know what to say. The only thing that she can do that time is cry. Thinking about everything that happen is her fault. If anything really happen to Sinb, Eunha too will not gonna forgive herself. She will never want to forgive herself, if Sinb got hurt. She loves her. She don’t want her other Eunbi got hurt because she will feel hurt too.

 

“Are you defending her Yuju?! I’m just telling her! Give her a warning!! So after this she will not gonna repeat it!! Remember that Eunha!! If anything happen to Sinb! You will be the one who responsible for it !! You heard that?!!”

 

“I’m just so done to you Yerin!!. Your temper is too much for me to handle. !!You just want everyone to listen to your words. !!You just being too much to Eunha. I swear after this, I will want to break up with you. And take Sinb with me.! I don’t care if we need to go back to our orphanage than having a short tempered sister like you.!!!!” 

 

“The heck are you saying now Yuju?!!! Are you breaking up with me?!!”

“Yes! I’m breaking up with you Yerin!! After we found Sinb, I will left you and this house, bringing Sinb with me!!!”

“Yuju unnie. Yerin unnie. Please don’t be like this. We can settle this thing in a good way and not like this.It’s all my fault. Please don’t be like this unnie” Eunha crying voice shocking both of her sister. But Yerin just ignore it. Trying to control her own feeling. The only that most important to her is Sinb.

 

“Whatever!! I’m going to call the police now. I want to report about Sinb” Yerin say as she taking out her phone.

“No!! It’s not even 24 hour yet. The police will not gonna take a note if the person missing less than 24 hour” 

“Then?! What are you want to do now?!! Taking your breakfast?!! Live your day like its nothing happen??!!”

“Just wait for SInb. I know she will be alright. She will comeback. At least she will call us” 

 

“Just go to hell with your wait!!  Sinb is nowhere outside there and the only thing that you can say is wait?! You such a stupid Yuju!!” Yerin shout again. 

“Unnie~~ Stop it” Eunha already cry and Yuju eyes start getting watery. She is a bit hurt by Yerin’s harsh words towards her. But she also not gonna cry infront of Yerin. She don’t want Yerin will feel that she win in that situation. She just try to hold herself even though she already wreck inside by Yerin’s harsh words. 

 

.........................

 


It was a peaceful morning before Yewon wake up from her sleep. For the first time after ten years, she is having a really good sleep without crying or having a dream at all. But it was before Yewon wake up, right after she open her eyes and realize that she in the real world, she almost scream out loud and jump out of shocking. Yewon was really sure that she slept on the chair last night. Really is really sure about that, but at that morning she wake up on her own bed and the most worst thing for her is she just wake up with the girl beside her under one blanket. After calming herself, Yewon try to get off from the bed carefully not wanting to wake up Sinb who still snuggling with the blanket. Yewon checked Sinb' body temperature and shocked again after she can feel that Sinb's temperature still not going up.

 

She go out to the kitchen want to make something for Sinb but sigh after realize that she can't even cook anything. For her whole life she never cook. Not even once. Her daily meal is always taken care by Jiwon or if she want to eat something she just call for delivery services
That time Yewon blame herself for didnt learnt to cook with her late unnie. Her Sojung unnie loves to cook for her. She is just someone who.love to eat her sister's food so she never have a thought to learn with Sojung, and that time, the only thing that Yewon can do is bitting her thumb while tapping her feet on the floor. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sinb wake up with her whole body still trembling but not even once she care about her condition. Right after she open her eyes, she is confused. Usually in the morning, she will get to see, Eunha's hand from her bunk bed and she also can see her Yerin's unnie doll from her side. But that time, instead of seeing Eunha's hand, she wake up on the King size bed with a very comfortable blanket.

 

After being space out for five minutes, she see someone familiar entered the room. Sinb suddenly remember everything and why she end up in that room that morning. 

"Y--Yewon ?" 

"You awake? That's good then, here take this first. You need something warm.Your body temperature still low since last night"  Yewon say as she put the tray beside the table. 

"T--thank you" That's the only that Sinb can say because of . She feels like she can't say anything so just end up eating the porridge that Yewon give to her awkwardly. Sinb don't like porridge. She never like to eat porridge to be honest. But that morning, she eat all the porridge till the end. She don't know is it because of Yewon cook for her or it's just because she feel hungry.

"This tas--te good. I never have th-is kind of taste be--fore. Yo--u cook t--this ?" 

"Huh? no.! I just call for delivery then heated it back. I can't cook" 

"This p--orridge ? You call this for delivery?" 

"Yeah. It's McD Porridge" Yewon say shortly and after that, Sinb laugh. Even though Sinb already trying to control her laugh, she still can't because for her Yewon is too funny. 

"Which part is funny here?" 

"It's nothing. I just feels like I want to laugh. Do you live with someone ? I may disturbing their sleep" 

"I live alone" 

"A--actually tha--nk you for....hmmmm i'm sorry. My throat is just too dry" Sinb say. Sinb just want to keep their.conversation on going. It's her chance to talk to Yewon even though she already lost all her voice. Suddenly, Yewon's phone ringing make the girl hesitate to answer the call but in the end, she have to pick it up. Yewon give Sinb sign to keep quite and shut . She just dont want to answer Jiwon's question.  

 

"Y--yeah uncle?!---- Yeah I'm good! Dont worry-----No! everything is good, i just take my breakfast. I ordered Mcd chicken porridge--- No ! i'm alright---I alr--" Yewon facepalm internally and give Sinb a sharp look. She just give Sinb a warning to keep quite but the girl just sneezed a very loud one when she talk to Jiwon in the phone. 

 

"No ! i--its me. I just not feeling really well------ uhmmm,----uhmmm---okay  uhmmm  it's m--my friend. Y--you know, the girl from the cafe-----uhmm--Eunbi? y--yeah, that one. Eunnbi Hwang----okay i need to go bye!" 

 

"I--i'm sorry. I ---" 

 

"I told you to keep quiet right?! Now my uncle already know about you! Ughhh!! He will really have a lot of question whenever he come to.me!" 

"You and yo--ur uncle is so funny. Heheehehe. I'm glad to know both of you. Hey,.Co--me on! sm--smile plea--se" 

"Oh my god !! My unnies !!!! T--they will be worried to d--death ab--out me. Where's my phone? Ca--n you ?" Sinb suddenly remember about her unnie. She is two hundred percent sure that her unnies and Eunha must be really worry about her. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Sinb ?!!!!" 

"U--unnie, I--I'm so s--sorry. M--my phone---"

"What happen to you??!! You look pale !! Oh my god Sinb-ah!! 

"I--I'm alright. I'm okay.It's just a cold. I'm okay here"  Sinb try to control her step sister. Three of them.just come inside the apartment without even waiting for Yewon

to welcome them. All of them are just too worry about Sinb. 

"Let's go now, you still need to go to clinic" 

"B--but i--i don't want unnie, I'm alri--" 

"Yah !! Can you please just take care about yourself?!! I'm really worry to death.about you!! I will not gonna forgive myself if anything happen to yo" Eunha smack Sinb's head without even waiting for the girl finish her word. Eunha was crying for the whole night last night and even crying at the morning because of her other sisters figthing infront of her. 

 

"I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Ac--actually she just get hit from the rain yesterday and i don't know she will get sick like this" For the first time, Yewon speak up. Making everyone in that living room take a look at her. 

 

"You?!" Yerin say loud as she tighten her fist. Hearing their sister mad voice, they then take a look at Yerin confusely. 

 

"I know you!! You are dangerous person around here. !! Everyonen talked about you!  Stay away from my sister!!  Dont ever come closer to Sinb!!" Yerin shout as she come closer to Yewon and ready to punch the girl but get stop by Yuju. 

 

"Unnie, what are you saying ? What do you mean?" 

"Stay away from her Sinb. Don't ever get in touch with her, she's dangerous.!! She's a killer!! She killed her mother and her sister!! She killed all of her family!! You stay away from us!" Yerin shout again shocking all of them there but not Yewon. 

 

Listening to that, make Yewon just smile. She just lost words to say. She just lost and a bit hurt by Sinb's sister words. She want to cry but she tired already. Tired from every accused that thrown to her. 

"Yerin unnie?! What are you saying?! Yewon is not like that. I know her!" Sinb say try to defend Yewon who already keep silent since Yerin say about her. 

"No! No! Sinb, you know nothing about her. Stay away from her.! Let's go out from this house now! She's dangerous. You stay away from us!! Don't even come closer to Sinb again!!" 

"No unnie !!" 

"Sinb what is wrong with you?!!" 

"Unnie,, Yewon is a good person! Don't say like that to her." 

"Sinb dear, listen to me. I know her. Unnie really know who is that girl. She's dangerous dear. Please stay away from her" 

"No !! You are lying !! You don't know her unnie!! Don't accused her like that !!" 

"Sinb, you don't know who is this girl. Please listen to me. She is not good like what you thought"

"Unnie please" 

"Sinb-- she's a kill--" 

 

"No !! She's my girl friend and my girlfriend is not a killer!! " 

 

 

 

"What?!" 

"What?!!" 

"What??!" 

"What?!!" 

 


For a fifth time just for that morning, Yewon is shocked  again. She just too shocked.about everything, till make her can't even say and react anything. She just lost from the real world. The only thing that she know a few minutes after that is she just get a few punch from someone  as her eyes  see Sinb already faint and someone with short hair supported her from lay on the floor  maybe get too exhausted from shouting just now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

done update.. ~~~ 
happy saturday...
 i hope everyone enjoy this update .... ;)