jisoo i know

지루한 - kmg + jww

"But he was also pretty sure that if it was going faster he might have passed out."

***

it's monday, a solemn and completely boring monday. wonwoo's sat in his usual spot in the library, typing at his laptop trying to finish an assignment and a nervous feeling in his stomach.

he had hoped to get this english assignment done on sunday but his sunday was pretty occupied with thoughts of mingyu. and the little friendly date they'd been on.

he didn't want to dwell on it all too much but it's not like that stopped him. he couldn't help but let his thoughts wander back to mingyu's cologne and jacket. or to the way that he had put his arm around wonwoo. or any of it really. it was all so overwhelming. it felt like too much to handle but yet wonwoo thought that it wasn't enough and it wasn't going fast enough. but he was also pretty sure that if it was going faster he might have passed out. it's not like he wants anything more than friendship from mingyu, well that's what he thought at least, but he's really starting to question himself at this point.

all the thoughts clouding his mind not only made him forget his responsibilities yesterday but is now making him have to erase the whole sentence that makes almost no sense

wonwoo!" mingyu yelled as he had run into the library and directly to wonwoo's table. the librarians seemed to ignore him because this was routine now and its not like he was going to stop.

"library" wonwoo muttered and rolled his eyes as he moved his chair slightly, allowing mingyu had more space.

"right sorry" mingyu smiled apologetically before he remembered why he was there "wonwoo!!"

the second time he yelled wonwoo's name it was quieter, not by much but still quieter none the less

"what?" wonwoo said hoping that mingyu wasn't going to bring up saturdays events.

"the writer" mingyu yelled making wonwoo flinch and roll his eyes. "they didn't submit anything!"

"so what?" wonwoo frowned, turning his attention properly to mingyu and ignoring the guilty feeling in his stomach again.

"well why not? they've never missed an issue since they started what happened what if they're dead!?" mingyu explained, slightly worried look on his face as if to say that he actually thought they could be dead.

"i'm pretty sure they're not dead" wonwoo snorted slightly as he picked up the newspaper that mingyu had brought and flipped through it despite the fact that he knew perfectly well there wasn't going to be a story in there.

"what if though," mingyu asked before burning his head in his arms on the table in distress. wonwoo sighed and stood up, grabbing mingyu's arm in the process and pulling him up. he then proceeded to drag mingyu to the door of the library.

"mingyu go outside and have some bread and like calm down" he spoke softly and patted mingyu's head, opening the door.

"dead wonwoo, they're dead!" mingyu cried out as he walked out the library, his shoulders slumped.

wonwoo sighed to himself again. mingyu was sad because there's an article missing. when does he feel so bad about that? it's one article and mingyu will live. wonwoo frowned at his laptop as he reached it again.

he briefly bit his lip in thought before settling and packing his stuff up, leaving his laptop out and holding that in his one hand before slinging his bag over his shoulder.

he needed to talk to jisoo and where best to find the editor of the newspaper than in the student council office.

"jisoo we need to talk" wonwoo announces as he walks abruptly into the council office, lucky to see jisoo sitting at his desk.

jisoo looks up from his computer for a moment and smiles at wonwoo before readjusting his glasses.

"ah okay sure take a seat i'm almost done" he motions to the chair opposite of his desk before he turns back to his computer.

wonwoo listens and sits down, pulling the chair slightly closer to jisoo's desk and placing his laptop on his lap.

he quickly opened it and scrolled through his files till he reached the one he needed and opened the folder. he then looked up to jisoo who was still typing and sighed. he knew he could wait it out and be patient but this felt like it needed to get out sooner rather than later.

"i know who the writer is, the mystery one in the newspaper" wonwoo blurted out as he stiffened in his seat, slightly nervous.

jisoo's eyes widened and his head shot up from his computer. he even leaned forward onto the desk ever so slightly as if to be able to get the information faster or hear it better.

"what- really?! who is it they're a poetic genius i could so do with an interview do you know how-" jisoo started rambling about the supposed 'poetic genius' but wonwoo cut him off with the answer.

"its me" he spoke simply as if it meant nothing - when, to jisoo, it meant the opposite.

"-much this could do for me!?" jisoo finished his sentence that wonwoo had broken into and paused for a moment to realize what he just heard "wait what?"

wonwoo took a deep breath as he everted his eyes from jisoo's almost piercing gaze.

"its me, i'm your writer" he breathed, showing the laptop to jisoo. jisoo's eyes widened, even more, when he saw the files of stories from the past year that he'd been publishing.

it was wonwoo, wonwoo was his mystery, wonwoo was the answer to his biggest question.

wonwoo was his writer.