you like him?

지루한 - kmg + jww

seungkwan sees wonwoo's cheeks redden and he raises an eyebrow at the older boy before walking closer and patting his cheek

---

From - mingew

wonwoo have you ever been in love?

wonwoo didn't expect to receive such a text message from kim mingyu himself at 11 at night but here he is, with a very confusing message from a very confusing boy

To - mingew

pardon?!

From - mingew

you know what i said

To - mimgew

well no I don't believe. have you?

this time mingyu takes a bit longer to answer and wonwoo simply waits for it.

from - mingew

well i

from - mingew

don't know

---
saterday rolls around a lot slower than wonwoo hoped but he's just happy its here now. he tried not to think to much about his late-night conversation with mingyu. he thought it be best to just move on.

wonwoo spent the earlier hours of the day relaxing and not doing much, finishing some homework and working on some other projects as well. he also finished the application, he would most likely never give in, for the newspaper team.

it was around 4pm aka and hour before he was leaving for his 'date' with mingyu and he was sitting in his room, flipping through his book.

"wonwoooooo" he heard someone yell and footsteps down the hall

'oh god not today' he thought to himself jumping up

"wonwooooooo" the person continues and wonwoo desperately tries to find somewhere to hide.

"goddamit, where are you" the person speaks, opening wonwoo's bedroom door just as wonwoo hid in the closet.

"i know you're in here stop hiding you hermit"  he hears seungkwan sigh.

wonwoo frowns and throws open the closet door, pointing a finger towards seungkwan

"I'm not a hermit!" he yells, glaring towards the younger.

"ah there you are" seungkwan grins but snorts shortly after as wonwoo gets out of the closet.

"what?" wonwoo frowns again.

"i knew you'd come out eventually" seungkwan shrugs before turning and walking to wonwoo's desk

wonwoo rolls his eyes and hits the top of seungkwan's head with a magazine

"do not hurt the queen how dare you" seungkwan gasps, overreacting and clutching his head as if his life depended on it.

wonwoo just rolls his eyes again before sitting down on his bed and looking at, the finally recovering, seungkwan

"what do you want seungkwan?" he asks obviously bored but also nervous seeing as he needs to be getting ready.

"nothing i'm just bored" seungkwan shrugs, playing with little trinkets on wonwoos desk

"go make out with your boyfriend," wonwoo says, slapping seungkwan's hand away from his notebook.

"do you think i'd be here if i could have been doing that?" seungkwan scolded before blushing and folding his arms "he's not even my boyfriend yet but he will be"

wonwoo smirks at seungkwan's flustered face before remembering his point.

"jeonghan?" he asks hoping to give seungkwan a different person to hang out with.

"he's got his own boyfriend" seungkwan deadpans

"jihoon"

"oh hell to the nah. he's working if i even come near him and it's not cus i wanna give him some ramen he's gonna snap my neck" seungkwan almost yells, looking slightly afraid at the thought

"soonyoung"

"the reason jihoon hasn't snapped my neck yet"

"minghao??" tries wonwoo, desperate now.

"him, seokmin, junhui, chan and jisoo are cramming for a test" seungkwan snorts at their inability to study without jisoo to help.

"ah chan, always a third wheel." wonwoo laughs  "anyways you can't stay i'm going out tonight"

"what?!" seungkwan yells, jumping up, eyes wide.

"with a friend calm down" wonwoo stands up and walks over to his closet

"who? and why don't i know them?" seungkwan splutters, almost offended.

"because you thought he would steal hansol from you" wonwoo groaned, growing impatient of seungkwan's nosiness.

"ah mingyu" seungkwan oohs

"yeah, mingyu" wonwoo blushes and thinks about the fact that they're actually about to go out and the movie they're going to be seeing, as friends.

seungkwan sees wonwoo's cheeks redden and he raises an eyebrow at the older boy before walking closer and patting his cheek.

"ah what, why you red?" seungkwan exclaimed, eyebrows higher than his self-esteem.

"what?! nothing, i'm not, what? shut up!" wonwoo swats seungkwan's hand away and turns to his dresser.

"do you like mingyu?"  seungkwan questions, mouth wide open and head tilted to the side.

around thirteen seconds pass and wonwoo doesn't answer causing seungkwan's eyes to widen and head to lean forward as if he had a hurt neck.

"oh my god, you do!" he yells pointing to wonwoo, smirking

"what no!" wonwoo spins around despite his red cheeks

"what yes" seungkwan grins

"okay maybe a little bit" wonwoo blushes brighter and hangs his head low

"yes okay, lets get you dressed you gotta look good for this boy" seungkwan exclaimed, throwing the doors of wonwoo's closet wide open with a smile.

he quickly picks out clothes and grimaces at anything he doesn't  appealing. wonwoo simply stares at seungkwan's amazing ability to go through so many clothes yes find the ones he deems worthy so quickly.

seungkwan looks at a jacket for a second longer before biting his lip and thought and then immediately throwing it back into the closet.

"you need to burn that jacket, its disgusting" seungkwan hisses at wonwoo before getting back to work.

he eventually settles on an outfit which only took about five minutes which is a lot less than it would've taken wonwoo.

"go put these on" seungkwan dumps the clothes into wonwoos awaiting arms and looks to his shoes

"i'll figure out shoes while you change" he taps at his chin and bends down to observe the shoes better.

wonwoo simply agrees and heads to the bathroom, knowing seungkwan wasn't going to take no for an answer.

wonwoo quickly changes into his new outfit and admires the fact that he actually looks a lot better than he thought he would tonight. not that he would tell seungkwan that.

he walks back to his room and sees seungkwan sitting on his bed with a bag in his hands.

"shoes are on the chair, sit here in front of me" seungkwan mumbles as he points to the chair in front of him, without taking his eyes off his bag.

wonwoo slips of the shoes as he sits down in front of seungkwan.

seungkwan eventually looks up and smiles "you look good if you get laid i'm to thank"

"oh my god, i won't be getting laid because this isn't a date and if it was i would screw them after just one date. i'm not you" wonwoo glared.

"okay two things" seungkwan gasped "first of all rude, i'm not that easy. and second of all, you're not the one screwing anyone, its them screwing you. especially mingyu" seungkwan snorted

as wonwoo was about to protest seungkwan hushed him.

"shut up i'm doing your makeup"

"i don't need-"

"i said shut up"

wonwoo pouted but nevertheless gave in. seungkwan didn't really do very much makeup. just a bit of eyeliner and a tiny bit of eye-shadow because he's always like the "dark and emo" looking wonwoo, as he liked to call it.

finally, once he had finished, he messed up wonwoos hair a bit and smiled at the finished product.

"god, i'm an artist" he shook his head looking wonwoo up and down.

suddenly the doorbell rings and seungkwan smirks.

seungkwan looks at wonwoo, shoves him on the bed and slams the door shut before running downstairs to open the door.

he composes himself before throwing the door open, revealing a handsome looking mingyu is he may say so himself.

"hello mrs jeon i'm here- you're not mrs jeon" mingyu frowns as he meets seungkwan's eyes