just shut up

지루한 - kmg + jww

so maybe he's just a little bit in love? 

---

seokmin sighs as he kills another zombie on the screen in front of him.

"and oh my god their attic is so cool. We should ask him if we can go play video games there one day. its massive and its got these amazing windows."

seokmin rolls his eyes and killed some random townsperson simply for the satisfaction.

"he also wears glasses, did you know? i mean obviously, i didn't. i almost choked when i saw him in them. oh watch out there's a troop around the corner. oh and they're like round harry potter glasses."

seokmin kills off the troop mingyu warned him about with a glare.

"also the latest story by the school mystery writer has, even more, clues that could conclude that they are in love"

seokmin slightly thanks the universe for the change of subject

"and i mean wonwoo totally hates the writer from the newspaper"

a brief change of subject then

"but i have a feeling he has a soft spot for those stories somewhere in his heart" mingyu finishes with a soft smile

"okay look" seokmin sighs, pausing the game "you've been going on about wonwoo for the past half an hour so maybe its not that writer that's in love maybe it's you"

seokmin deadpans and gets up, walking over to his desk to grab his phone

"what?" mingyu asks as he places his own controller down and shifts his body so he's looking at seokmin.

"think about it." seokmin shrugs "i'm gonna order pizza, watchu want?"

"anything but hawaiian" mingyu laughs, teasing seokmin sightly

"rude" seokmin glares at mingyu and dials the pizza place.

mingyu laughs and grabs his own phone to see that he has two texts from wonwoo.

he eagerly opens his phone and goes immediately to his messages.

from - wonu

hey what are you up to tomorrow, the new spiderman movie is out tomorrow 

from - wonu

like you don't have to go with me or anything I just thought it might be fun and I know you like marvel

mingyu laughed quietly at how adorable wonwoo's texts were And couldn't help but imagine the words themselves coming from wonwoo, seeing as he would probably by stuttering and speaking faster than usual

to - wonu

hey wonwoo sorry I'm at seokmins

 house. yeah sure we can go tomorrow just lemme know what time.

he placed his phone in his pocket after sending the message and turned back to the game.

---

that night when mingyu's laying in bed he can't hope but feel excited for tomorrow. he knows that by now he should be used to hanging out with wonwoo but it still feels so new and exciting.

his mind travels back to what seokmin had said earlier

"maybe it's not that writer that's in love maybe it's you"

he shrugged it off earlier, go talk to wonwoo, but he's thinking about it a lot more than he probably should know

well wonwoo does make him feel really happy and safe. wonwoo does make him feel like he can relax and be himself. and wonwoo does have the ability to make mingyu's heart beat a lot faster than usual.

but does that mean that he's in love?

mingyu's 'symptoms' remind him all of the points he used when he was trying to explain to wonwoo that the mystery writer is, by his belief, in love with someone.

although mingyu had pointed out more literary points, the characters emotions were a lot similar to those of mingyu when it comes to wonwoo.

so maybe he's just a little bit in love?

if only mingyu could analyse the real world the way he does literature. if only he could understand the real world the way wonwoo had taught him to understand literature.