yeah, okay, sure

지루한 - kmg + jww

"yeah, okay, sure. why not? i mean you're already here"

---

mingyu quickly worked a more secure way into the large friend group now consisting of 13 people. well, some would say 12 and a half due to the fact that wonwoo was often not around them all.

all his friends knew and understood this. wonwoo liked the library and liked to keep to himself. they understood and accepted that but mingyu always seemed to miss wonwoo more wonwoos he thought he would.

mingyu would often walk past the library windows at lunch and see wonwoo sitting at his usual table, idly flipping through a book as he tapped the fingers on his left hand to some rhythm.

mingyu found the other boys simple actions and calm aura enticing. he, once he started, couldn't stop staring at the other boy. this often led to a very fed up jeonghan having to drag him from the library windows by the ear.

wonwoo often saw mingyus lingering gaze on him, and wonwoo being wonwoo assumed it to be because mingyu found him weird or was thinking up thoughts on how boring and removed from society wonwoo is. although wonwoo mentally deemed mingyu too nice to think that way, it didn't exactly stop his mind from wandering there.

"im too boring for him" he would often tell himself as he flipped the page of the book he was on and sighed.

--

now mingyu had been tagging along with junhui and minghao the past three days and honestly, junhui was getting fed up and wanted to spend some alone time with his own boyfriend. not listen to mingyu mumble to himself about wonwoo while eating a sand which.

so on friday as they walk past the library and mingyus eyes shift to the table that wonwoo was at through the window, junhui speaks up.

"look dude just go talk to him you really cant cause any harm" jun sighed as they approached the door.

"but what if-"

and before he could even finish junhui pushed him into the library and walked away from the doors hoping that mingyu would follow through.

as mingyu stumbles into the library he saw the opportunity in front of him, and the empty chair next to wonwoo, and decided to take it

as mingyu quietly sits down next to wonwoo and places his bag on the floor the shorter boy speaks up before mingyu even had the chance to open his mouth.

"kim mingyu, a face of remembrance yet still a stranger. what is it you need?" wonwoo states as he shifts his eyes from the one page to the next.

"you sound like my english professor" mingyu chuckled quietly and wonwoo smirks a bit at the sound

"give it time" the older boy smiled, not removing his eyes from the book

mingyu suddenly remembers cheol saying something similar, weeks prior.

"so"

"so what?"

"why are you here? i mean not to sound rude or anything but still" wonwoo stutters, embarrassed

"oh right. nothing much i just wanted to talk, hang out. if that's alright with you?" mingyu scratched the back of his neck nervously as he shifted his eyes to the ground.

"yeah, okay, sure. why not? i mean you're already here"

they talk briefly about the classes they had just come out of, wonwoo having had english and mingyu having had chemistry. as well as their last two periods. wonwoo having a free period and then art. mingyu having history and the art as well.

"oh right we have art together. i never really noticed" mingyu mentally face palms at his rude sounding choice of words.

"not that i've never noticed you, ah that sounds creepy, not that i've like stalked you and like noticed you a lot or something just-"

"mingyu stop rambling its alright" wonwoo cuts him off, laughing a bit.

"right okay"

they sit in silence for about a minute, both trying to find some form of conversation but not wanting it to be the wrong type. both wanting to talk but neither have the courage to start.

"so um what are you reading?" mingyu asks, turning his attention to the book in wonwoo's hands.

"oh this? its an old favourite of mine. ive read it like five times but it never gets old. that applies to a lot of things. if you truly love them you can never really get enough" wonwoo speaks, fiddling with the pages of the book

"very poetic." mingyu laughs "anyways i've never read it. tell me about it"

wonwoo's eyes light up and he excitedly flips to the first page of the book and starts talking about the characters. mentioning them in order of favouritism. he also explains the place where the story is set and all the little things about the setting that most people might leave out.

mingyu can't help but listen to the other boy's ranting as he gushes over the book.

--
its been a few days of sitting in the library with wonwoo at lunch while the elder discusses his favourite novels and stories with passion as mingyu listens and occasionally eats a grape or contributes when he too has read the book.

its been a few days and mingyu starts to realise just how much these 40 minutes of bliss mean to him. especially since he's with wonwoo.

--
A/n hello part two is up because I hate waiting to post. Hope you enjoy <33

QOTD- What's your kpop OTP?

me : Verkwan or Sope/Yoonseok