cus, im boring

지루한 - kmg + jww

"well i don't know just cus i'm  boring" wonwoo shrugs, taking a bite of pizza, eating it from the crust forwards, something seokmin as complained about many a time before  

---

mingyu arrives at the jeon household a whopping 7 minutes early and knocks on the door without a second thought.

"ah mingyu good to see you. im happy you're here. wonwoo told me you'd be staying the night. come in, come in" mrs jeon greets mingyu happily and hugs him before he enters the house and she closes the door behind him.

"ah thank you mrs jeon, its good to see you again." mingyu bows as he steps into the kitchen

"no problem honey, can i get you anything?" mrs jeon asks, smiling at the tall boy

"ah no thank you. i'll just head up to wonwoo's room if thats alright" mingyu declines kindly as he repositions the bag on his shoulders.

"no no go ahead ill call you boys down for dinner later."

and with that mingyu heads up to wonwoo's room.

he carefully takes in the bedroom hes seen once before and smiles at the large collection of books. he traces his fingers across the desk in the corner looking at all the scribbled drawings and poems laying around.

mingyu quietly takes a seat at the chair by wonwoos desk and turns himself so that his knees are under the table.

he's been to wonwoos once before. but only for about 10 minutes, wonwoo needed to grab some books before they could leave to the library. they went to a library on a saterday, voluntarily, at 10 in the morning.

honestly, at the time mingyu hated the idea but when he saw how happy wonwoo was when they got to the new releases section his mood lightened.

the view from wonwoos room was amazing if you where to ask mingyu. the slightly dirty window framed the view of the rows of houses on houses stretching further into the distance than mingyu could think and finally reaching the hadja river. if he were to look hard enough he could see his house from there. maybe a bit better if he were looking from higher up.

mingyu suddenly hears floorboards creaking down the hall and turns to look towards the door.

wonwoo walks into the room, whistling, with a towel slung over his shoulder. mingyu takes a moment to completely thank whatever god there may be because they've blessed him with an oversized jumper, skinny jeans and glasses wearing, wet-haired jeon wonwoo. let's just say mingyu very non subtly fell of the chair.

wonwoo, frightened by the kim mingyu on his floor, let's out a soft scream.

"when did you get here?!" he exclaims clutching to the door handle.

mingyu gets up, blushing and dusting himself off.

"a while ago your mum let me in"

wonwoo groans and mutters about her under his breath.

"so why did you wanna hang?" wonwoo asks walking over to his bookshelf looking for a book "gyuu get me that book up there I can't reach"

mingyu's cheeks flare at the unknown nickname and he blinks at wonwoos back for a second as he watches the slightly struggling boy in front of him.

"um well we've known each other for almost two months now but we don't really know each other i guess.." mingyu speaks unsure of how to word his thoughts as he hands wonwoo the book he had retrieved - "wonder"

"ah kim mingyu always such an articulate vocabulary" wonwoo laughs and looks at his book "guess I don't really need this then" he places the book on his bed and says that he'll read later, before bed.

"boys!" mrs jeon calls from downstairs "dinner is here"

wonwoo nods to mingyu and signals that they should go downstairs before walking out.

as they walk into the kitchen they see mrs jeon placing some pizza on plates and then positioning one plate each on two trays. the trays, constructed carefully, hold a plate with pizza, a drink, a cupcake and some serviettes.

"ah there you boys are. here you go- i thought you might like to eat upstairs in the attic tonight because the sky is so clear" mrs jeon explains while handing them both a tray.

"thank you mrs jeon" mingyu smiles and winks towards wonwoos mother.

wonwoo gives his mum a kiss on the cheek, thanking her and then she leans forward and whispers a "go get him" in wonwoos ear making him blush and furrow his eyebrows at his mother.

"c'mon mingyu" he mumbles walking upstairs quickly, mingyu following obliviously.

"so the attic?"

"yeah. you'll see" wonwoo smirks back to mingyu leaving the other boy confused

mingyu almocan'tant believe how cool the jeons' attic is. i mean usually in an attic you wouldn't expect dark black walls with glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. massive windows covering most of the front wall, allowing the exactly the higher up view mingyu was thinking of earlier. 

mingyu's eyes widen as he sees the beanbags positioned in front of the windows providing a view of the rest of their town and the woods to the right. 

"so you said you wanted to get to know me better, so what you wanna know?" wonwoo says as he sits down on the baby blue beanbag on the right and sets his tray on his lap.

"well I mean not like you're gonna get much I'm not very interesting" wonwoo laughs as mingyu sits himself down as well

"huh?" mingyu furrows his eyebrows and turns himself on the beanbag to see wonwoo better

  "well i don't know just cus i'm boring" wonwoo shrugs, taking a bite of pizza, eating it from the crust forwards, something seokmin as complained about many a time before    

"what you mean? no one's boring" mingyu questions as he takes a sip of his drink. 'especially not you' he thinks to himself 

"that's a lovely way of thinking but honestly i really am"wonwoo uttered bitterly.

mingyu turns his head to the side as if to tell wonwoo to continue talking or explain himself a bit more.

  "like - my favourite colour is blue my favourite ice cream flavour is vanilla. I don't have some interesting talent. I have one sibling and my parents are simple people. I do okay in school but don't stand out in anything. My hair and eyes are about as boring as it gets. I mean the only remotely interesting thing about me is my crap eyesight."  wonwoo laughs the last bit off and takes another bite of pizza.

"those things don't make you boring wonwoo, they make you, you. and besides i'm the same on some of those things. do you think i'm boring?" mingyu asks softly

"no..."

"exactly, but at least i have better eyesight" mingyu teases "and im taller"

"oi have some respect for your hyung" wonwoo scolds playfully 

"nah" mingyu winks, making wonwoos cheeks heat up and him look away.

after they finish eating they head downstairs and thank wonwoo's mother one more time before saying goodnight and making their way up to wonwoo's room. they eventually go to sleep and wonwoo can't seem to understand why he's finding it so hard to fall asleep with mingyu in the same bed.  

--

a-n everytime i write jeon i think of jungguk lmao 

QOTD- opinions on skinship?

AOTD- i personally dont like skinship or people touching me in general but theres like three people that i dont mind skinship with