hey lets hang

지루한 - kmg + jww

"hey lets hang"

"now???"

--
a few days later on friday the next week wonwoo is sitting quietly in the library as usual, enjoying his latest re-read - harry potter, when suddenly a very excitable mingyu runs into the library holding a newspaper. he, in too much excitement almost knocks over a bin, resulting in being told off by the librarian. he curtly apologises and bows before rushing over to wonwoo, who quickly looks back to his book pretending as if he hadn't been watching mingyu.

"wonwoo! wonwoo! here have this. its the short story from this week. you know the ones that that mystery writer always sends in! i think you'd like this week's story. i thought of you while reading it" mingyu confessed quickly, shoving the paper into wonwoo's hands.

"i'm flattered mingyu" wonwoo blushed "but i don't like the author, he- they're boring, like me" wonwoo dismissed mingyu, handing the paperback.

mingyu frowned, wonwoo isnt boring

"and besides the stories have the most uneventful plots. sorry mingyu"

mingyu's face falls and he frowns at the boy sitting in front of him once again

"oh cmon i've been reading these for the past year. they're brilliant. please read it" mingyu pleaded with soft eyes

"I'll think about it" wonwoo spoke hesitantly as he took the paper back from mingyu

"yay! thank you hyung!" mingyu grins giving wonwoo a side hug

"you've never called me that. why now?" wonwoo's eyes widen in confusion

"didn't know you where older than me, but don't expect it too much i'm not one that usually uses honorifics unless totally needed" mingyu explains and takes the seat next to wonwoo.

wonwoo nods towards his book before mingyu asks about what he's reading causing them to have a small debate on which hogwarts house is the best.

---

later that evening as wonwoo arrives home he gets a text from the boy who's been on his mind since lunch.

mingew- hey let's hang

ww- now???

mingew- its friday cmoon

ww- fine but its already 5. stay the night maybe??

mingew- sure be there in half an hour

ww- okkk

just as wonwoo heads to take a shower he gets another text from mingyu

mingew - wait whats your address again???? i cant remember

wonwoo laughs and sends the other boy his address quickly before walking off to the bathroom, quietly humming to himself.

-meanwhile-

mingyu quickly throws his phone on his bed and grabs some clothes from his closet and dumps them in a backpack, he runs to the bathroom and gets his toiletries and finally grabs his charger and phone before running downstairs.

"mom, i'm going over to a friend's place tonight okay?" mingyu yells as he puts on his shoes

"hmm which friend?" his mother speaks coming out of the kitchen, drying a glass.

"wonwoo-hyung. you've met him before" mingyu replies quickly tying his laces.

"oh you mean that lovely boy from two streets down, the one you won't shut up about?" his mother coos

"who won't mingyu shut up about? wonwoo-hyung again?" mingyu's sister teased as she walked downstairs.

"oh shush you two, you're embarrassing him" mingyu's dad laughs from the kitchen as mingyu tries to hide his face in his hands.

"yes honey its fine you can stay over" his mother chuckled softly, ruffling his hair.

"thanks, guys, see you tomorrow" mingyu grumbles, still blushing as he walked out the door

---

a/n ok part three, this one was a bit short and is a little bit of a filler anyways so yeah. and i know im updating a lot but its just because i like completing books as soon as possible in order to move onto the next one.

QOTD - Do you listen to any other kpop groups?

AOTD - yeah i listen to bts, astro, day6, exo and more, (check message board)