him over there

지루한 - kmg + jww

"him over there, the emo looking one"

---

jisoos- wonwoo

ww- wot

jisoos- i'll meet u in the library after school k?

ww- yeh, i mean that was the plan soo..

jisoos- btw I'm bringing a friend w/ as well

ww- what who???

jisoos- you'll see

ww-   -_-

---

it was 12 minutes after the last bell had rung, signaling the end of the day and jeon wonwoo was sitting quietly in the library, trying to focus on his book despite the fact that something was obviously bothering him. he didn't know if it was because the book he was reading had an obnoxiously stubborn main character or the fact that jisoo and his friend were late and he had no clue about their whereabouts.

he flips the page of the book resting on the table, the sound almost echoing in the nearly empty library.

wonwoo decides that not even reading seems to be able to distract him so he pulls out his journal and starts jotting down ideas for some stories or poems while tapping his fingers to the beat of the raindrops falling outside

of course, jisoo and his so called friend are only about seven minutes late but he also knows that jisoo was usually very punctual.

wonwoo desperately tries to focus on the words he's writing in front of him to avoid writing the same thing twice, not really taking much notice to the footsteps entering the library.

wonwoo scribbles down another sentence and squints as if to think about what he was writing, better.

"hey, what you writing?"

wonwoo snaps his book shut and drops the pencil as the voice speaks up from his left shoulder.

"who are you!?" wonwoo exclaims, slightly startled by the taller male standing only a few inches from him

"jisoo's friend and hopefully yours too soon" the boy smiles at him

wonwoo was slightly taken back by how smooth that sounded but the other boy's tone made it seem like a line he had used plenty a time on many different people.

"how do you even know who I am? And where is jisoo-"

"he's over there" the tall boy points towards some shelves under the sign that says 'musical theory' on it " he pointed at you when we came in and said 'him over there, the emo looking one' so i listened and here i am. im surprised I startled you, i mean i did almost knock over a shelf as i came in" the tall boy laughs and sticks his thumb backwards, pointing towards a shelf, supposedly the one he almost knocked over.

"well jisoo certainly knows how to set up a bad first impression, for i am not emo he is simply an idiot" wonwoo glares in the direction of the 'musical theory' shelves.

"anyways, jeon wonwoo. pleasure to meet you" he sticks out his hand for the other boy to shake.

"im kim mingyu, you're very professional" the boy- mingyu- shakes wonwoo's hand and smiles a wide smile towards the shorter.

"he's not professional, just a ing dork" jeonghan, a friend of jisoo and wonwoo, speaks up as jisoo and him stand next to the pair.

"ah jeonghan language!" jisoo scolds, hitting jeonghan with the book on plucking patterns in his hand.

"hey cut it out I don't want to get kicked out of here" wonwoo speaks violently yet quietly at the two

"we're leaving anyways so i don't think-"

"exactly" jeonghan cuts jisoo off "ive got a boyfriend on his way so hurry up wonwoo"

wonwoo rolls his eyes at the two before grabbing his possessions and placing them into his messenger bag.

mingyu takes a quiet notice of how everything is put into wonwoo's bag by size order, not just thrown in much like his own bag.

the four boys walk out into the parking lot and the rain seems to have little mercy on them.

"goddamnit where is cheol, my hair is getting wet"

"jeonghan! language!" jisoo scolds once again

"gosh damnit"

"jeonghan..."

"gosh darnit"

"that's better"

mingyu quietly snickers at the two's bickering while wonwoo simply stares into the parking lot, growing impatient of his friends punctuality.

soon enough cheol shows up driving a 1950s volkswagen bus, i mean when you have as many friends as cheol does you're bound to be the chauffeur most of the time to the purchase was actually very well thought out.

jeonghan, like expected, rushes in first and praises his boyfriend for not being as late as he could have been while the other three take respective seats in the back of the bus.

wonwoo is quiet and it doesn't take long for mingyu to notice, i mean think about it, when you're surrounded by people wont shut up and are constantly trying to get their say in you're going to be a little confused when you're sitting next to someone completely silent. 

a part of mingyu finds the quiet of the back row comforting. well about as comforting as it can be when you have a yelling christian boy and two hysterical parents in front of you.

"wonwoo?" mingyu asks tenderly not wanting to frighten the other boy

"hmm?" 

"you're very quiet" 

"i could say the opposite for you" 

"hey no fair we just met" mingyu pouts causing wonwoo to resist the sensation tugging at the corners of his mouth

"true, but im a good judge of character. you like talking; expressing yourself, proving yourself and your thoughts. you don't like the quiet either im guessing, judging by the fact that you very quickly wanted to start up a conversation. there's nothing wrong with that of course im just the opposite" wonwoo shrugs as he looks back out the window and onto the speeding highway.

mingyu, at a loss for words, simply sits back in his seat and frowns slightly.

as they arrive at jisoo's house they all step out of the car, as cheol holds the door open. wonwoo easily makes his way out and into jisoo's home, as if following a routine. 

as the rest of them walk up cheol pulls mingyu to the side. 

"don't worry about wonwoo, he does that, picks people apart. he's very smart so i wouldn't try hiding anything from him though. but give him a chance to get comfortable around you and he'll be a walk in the park." cheol explains laughing a bit at how mingyu seems rather frightened at what wonwoo's friendship could hold in future

"thanks, i guess" mingyu speaks as the boys return to the rest of their friends.

wonwoo was a mystery, mingyu quickly noticed. but he's always been very keen on mysteries so whats one more?

 

---

a/n ahh okay first part up and im so excited to write this hh okay enjoy and thanks for reading and lemme know any tips or theories or whatever

QOTD - Who's your seventeen bias?

my answer: seungkwannie of course hes my special lil babe

your answer (let me know!)