Nurse Jackson

Affinity ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's Point of View

I ran into the forest to take off my clothes, I was so excited. I can't wait to turn, I've been feeling the extra energy and power ever since I turned eighteen and I can't wait to test my abilities.

I shoved my clothes into my backpack and threw it against a nearby tree. I turned immediately and I felt myself shift into my wolf form and I landed on four paws. I eyed my fur coat on my paws. Damn, my golden fur got even more yellow. This , I'm so visible. Whatever, I'm more powerful than ever though.

I heard a low growl and my head snapped in the direction of the sound. Jackson already shifted, his dark brown coat blending into with the dirt in the clearing.

Stupid mutt, standing in the middle of the clearing. What an easy catch.

I dug my hind legs into the dirt and backed up a bit before I launched myself into a sprint straight towards my target, Jackson. I saw his little wolf smirk before he turned around and ran off. He always does this. He never just fights, he always has to run or play some sort of trick.

Jackson swiftly swerved between other lycans in the clearing. I followed behind, dodging Sehun and Chanyeol's brawl that was happening to the right of me.

I hope Bora is around. I really want her to see me beat Jackson's . I want to see the lil pup with his tail between his legs.

I felt a rush of motivation and my legs pushed harder, almost reaching Jackson even though he was so far from me at first. I followed him into the forest, swerving past trees and bushes.

He was so close. The dirt and grass he was running on were flying back to me and I could feel the wind on my face. , I love running. I'm close enough now. Just need to pounce and I got him. A few more steps... 1,2,...wait- , what the .

Jackson halted suddenly and I couldn't stop myself, I crashed right into him and we both rolled over. "What the hell, Jackson! I almost got you!" I barked, reaching to bite him but he quickly got off the ground, stood on all fours and sprinted ahead.

I saw the anger in his eyes. What tickled his pickle?

I picked myself up and chased after him. I still wanted a damn fight, I didn't release my stress yet.

I followed his steps through my hearing and I saw Jackson with his girl. I forgot her name again but suddenly I picked up the smell of cookies. Bora must be close.

And there she was, in front of Jackson and the girl. Her wolf is light brown with streaks of black. Even her wolf was pretty.

I stopped looking at Bora when I noticed the other girl sitting on the ground, covered in leaves and dirt. "Are you okay? What happen?" Jackson asked worriedly, nudging her elbow with his muzzle. She bit her bottom lip and pressed her face against Jackon's fur. Jackson whined and tried to comfort her.

I walked towards Bora who looked apologetic and worried. She turned to me, "I just wanted to see her wolf. She didn't turn. My senses are so heightened and I've been so stressed. I really wanted to go all out tonight. I didn't know what I was thinking. It was my bad."

"I'll spar with you for a bit if it'll help. C'mon," I pointed my nose to the clearing where everyone else was fighting. I moved Bora away to give Jackson and the girl some time alone. I'll get him next time.

I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. It wasn't good. I looked at Bora and she still looked stressed. Poor Bora, I could sense she wasn't feeling good.

Jackson's Point of View

I feel like . I can't believe I left Jieun alone. Jongin was just being annoying as always and I gave in to it. Stupid Jackson.

Jieun clenched onto my fur as we walked back to the tree where I left my stuff. I shifted back and hurried put my clothes on as Jieun waited for me by another tree.

"Was she teasing you? Did she push you? What happened back there?" I asked her again now that Jongin and Bora were gone. I slipped my arm through the backpack strap and walked towards her, examining her face.

I cupped her face in my hands and I moved her head side to side, checking for any injuries. "She didn't push me. She wanted to fight but I couldn't change so I just ran and tripped. I'm stupid. I shouldn't have come," She looked down and rubbed her hands together.

I looked down to her arms and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter