Chapter 6

Nerd Mistakenly In Love

Yunhwan's Point of View


Why can't it just be Friday already!? Today's barely Thursday and it felted like a year to live up to this moment where I am about to quit school. God, I wish it was easier said then done... I hate school but I also need school. I know it doesn't make sense but it will at some point of your life-
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
(Goes to open the door)
"Jihoon?? What are you doing here at 6:00 am in the morning?"
"The real question is who even opens the door if they hear a knock at 6:00 am? Be smarter Yunhwan, I've could've been somebody else. Anyways, I'm just here to walk you to school."
Walk me to school????! Is he serious!?
"This early? But it's not even time for school yet?", I said with confusion.
"I was scared that I might rush you so that's why I came over early."
"Why though?"
"J-just because... Um... you see... remember what you said back then? If we're gonna pretend to be a couple, we have to act like one. I have asked some of my friends about relationships and they suggested that I should walk you to school and home every day."
Friends?? He doesn't have any friends though. But I guess...
"Are you sure you're fine with this?"
"Of course!", Jihoon answered directly.
(Sorry guys, I'm in a rush so I can't really make the morning long for them ! I'M SORRYYY!)
Settings: School
"Jihoon! It's them!!!! The three girls from the other day!"
"Hey... I wonder if they actually planned to let you die? Isn't that consider as murder?" 
I'm not sure what this situation would be consider as. Either way, nobody actually witnessed them torturing me so there's no evidence at all. I wasn't even awake to feel the pain or anything as well. Telling on them will just be pointless.
"Just forget about it Jihoon."
When I turned to look at him, he was obviously filled with mad and frustration to the reason that he also knew as well, it would be impossible to prove the girls wrong to the principle. In other words, he thinks that he can't protect me. NO!!! WHAT AM I SAYING! He's not trying to protect me or anything. I mean I would do the same if I was him. 
"Jihoon, we can't do anything about it.", I mumbled attempting to calm him down. 
"We can't just stay quiet like this!!!! BAE YUNHWAN...... you almost died. Do you understand that? I almost couldn't see you for the rest of my life. How can I just let them slide easily like this?"
"Just listen to me. Everything will be fine."
For a moment, he went silenced and then began to run after the girls. Of course, I ran after him.
By the time I got there, the three girls was already on the floor sitting on their knees.
"I know what you did 2 days ago girls. Please stop acting innocent."
It was expected that they would be shock if they saw me at school. 
"Surprise to see her still alive?", Jihoon asked the girls in a cocky way. "Apologize to Yunhwan right now or you will be expelled from the school."
"What!? You can't do that? What did we even do 2 days ago? Even if we did do something, you have no evidence?", the tallest girl continued. "You have no right to tell us what to do since you weren't involved in the problem."
"So you're saying that you guys WEREEE involved in the problem. Where's the evidence you asked? Here's the evidence!", Jihoon shouted pulling me over and ripped up my sleeves to show the girls my wounds and scratches. As well as scars. 
"Even if there's no clip in the girl's bathroom recording you guys torturing her, there are video clips if you guys dragging the bag that Yunhwan was found in through the hall way."
Damn... This boy is pretty smart.
"What do you have to say about this girls?", the principle asked out of nowhere. It seemed that the principle was listening the whole time.
"Mrs. Im! (principle) This is not what you think! Don't misunderstand us! W-We... We...", the tallest girl hesitate looking at the other two desperately with tears gushing out
"We what?"
"W-We..."
"That's it! You guys will be apologizing to Yunhwan at this moment and be expelled from this school forever. I cannot believe there were actually students like this at my school. How disappointing girls..."
"Sorry Bae Yunhwan... for causing you trouble.", they all apologized together. 
"Follow me to the office. I'm going to call of your parents and send you guys home immediately. I cannot accept students like this in my school. Let's go." 
After that incident, everything remained silent. So silent that I can even hear Jihoon's hard breathing after shouting at the girls. Ugh... and I just remember another problem that I haven't solved yet. Junghee... I guess she's still mad at me by that ugly expression that she's giving me. So tired...
"Jihoon, thank you."
(nods scratching head)