Chapter 9

Nerd Mistakenly In Love

Bae Yunhwan's Point of View

 

 

Still Saturday(Jihoon is still at Yunhwan's Apartment. NOTE: he refused to leave...)

 

 

"BURN IT UP!!!!", I screamed out the lyrics to Wanna One Burn It Up while exercising. I have been eating so much junk food these days so I'll need to loose some of the these useless fatness-

*smelled something good coming from the kitchen*

"What's that good smell?", you asked Jihoon walking to the kitchen rubbing your stomach.

"OMG! IT'S FRIED RICE"

*Snaps Finger*

No Yunhwan! You must resist it! You're not allow to eat until tomorrow morning. BUT I CAN'T! IT SMELLS SO GOOD! Since I can't cook that much- Well I actually don't know how to cook at all but my house never really smelled this good before. I wished I would I always wake up like this with good breakfast ready for ma stomach every Morning. Wait a minute... Since Jihoon's already planning to come over in the morning everyday, why don't he just cook for me.

"Jihoon~ Jihoonie~ Piggie~ Oppa...", I hummed out Jihoon's name with an cute tone. 

*does aegyo*

"Can you cook my breakfast everyday for me??", I asked blinking constantly fast over and over again. 

"Waaaat?"

"Pleaseeee~", I replied spinning around the kitchen with plucked duck lips. 

"I'll think about it.", Jihoon smirked.

*already knows that Jihoon will say yes anyways*

Aaah... since my debts are payed off now, I feel so much better and relieved. No more running around hiding everywhere.

“And Yunhwan... I forgot to tell you- No. I just didn’t want to because I knew that you wouldn’t let me but I paid your debts to where this apartment will last you a year without rents payment. Have fun.”

Wow... He’s so........... generous.

“I’m not gonna ask how much you paid because I already know that I’m not gonna be able to pay you back but, th-thank you. Very much! So to just pay you back, you can do what you want with/to me. Or just tell me what to do and I’ll do it without hesitation for the whole year-“

“Eat.”, Jihoon interrupted with one word.

“Huh?”

“I said eat.”

“Oh... okay.”

Aish... that’s what I get trying to pay him back.

But damn! These foods are bomb asf. I remember him saying that his mom was a chef but he’s pretty good to- Wait a minute. Does he cook for himself. Does that mean he cooked that lunchbox and lied that it was his mom. For me??? He made the lunch box for me? 

*speechless*

“Yah... your cooking skills is really no joke.”

“Finish up your food. We’re gonna go somewhere today.”

“No! Like I said I’m gonna sleep in all day today so-“

“Like you said, I can do whatever I want with/to you. So chop chop!”, Jihoon smirked once again. So annoying.

 

Setting: Fair/Amusement Park

I don’t even have money though. So embarrassing that I’m making Jihoon pay for me for everything. I’m not really making him cuz he’s the one that chose the decisions for himself but still. I don’t even have anything nice to wear too. All I have on right now is just a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. 

“We’re not really here for anything important. We’re just here to win a teddy bear to be our contract. You’ll see why soon...”, Jihoon continued. “There’s one game right there. Let’s try it out.”

God I wish I was as spoiled as him.

“You can go first”

____

And yep!!!! My throws in the bucket wasn’t even close. How sad...

“I’ll try it now. I’m really good at these kind of stuff.”, Jihoon bragged.

(Misses all the buckets)

“Bruh! Hahaha! I thought you said that you were good at these kind of stuff.”

“N-no!!! It’s the ball’s fault. It’s not even that heavy so that’s why I’m unable to measure the strength that I’m suppose to put in my hand.”

“Sure...”

(Fails again on the second round)

“Ajussi! This doesn’t seem right. I’m always good at these stuff”, Jihoon complained.

“Aniya! Don’t blame me just because you at this.”, the owner yelled back.

I still can’t understand why Jihoon wants a teddy bear so much.

(looks under the table and pulls Jihoon off to the side)

“Yah... this owner’s lying to us.”

“What do you mean?”

“I just took a peek under the table and saw a carpet full of magnets. If you look at the balls, they also have a spots of magnet on them. Everytime you throw the ball over the magnets, it gets pull down preventing the ball to enter the buckets. This ’s getting free money.”

“Let’s just go to another station.”

“Andwae!! We can’t have other people give him their money for nothing. This is unfair. We have to point him out.”

“What are you gonna do then? Tell him about him cheating?”

“That’s exactly what I’m gonna do.”, I replied straightforwardly humphing. 

(Walks back to the owner)

“Ajussi! I’m sorry to say this but I think you are being a little unfortunate here.”

“How little girl?”

“Can you explain your floor has magnets and the balls also have magnets?”

“Um... they have magnets because... because...”

“See? How can you do this? By looking at your facial features, I’ll assume that you already have a family at home. How can you betray your kids and wife and like this? You should stop cheating and play real by the rules.” 

I’m just stating about what is right. There’s nothing wrong with that so there’s should be no reason why I’m going to get arrested. 

“Young lady, you have caught me. Please don’t expose me. I’ll give you couples 3 teddy bears since you both played 3 rounds.”, the owner offered the prize scratching his head. 

“It’s fine... we’ll just take one. Please don’t do this again in the future.”

Setting:Yunhwan’s Apartment

“You were so cool while talking to the owner.”, Jihoon admitted smiling. 

“What’s the teddy bear for anyways?”

“MNothing much. You can keep this teddy bear for me until you our fake relationship ends. When it ends, you can give it back to me.”