Chapter 12 Back to the Nightmare

Nerd Mistakenly In Love

Bae Yunhwan's Point of View

 

 

When I opened my eyes, I was already laying down on a big queen sized bed in a giant humongous room. Around the the bed was full of framed pictures and flowers. 

Knock knock knock

The lady who came in to the room wore a maid-like outfit and started serving me food. 

"Excuse me... Where am I?"

"This is the Park Residence House. I am a special maid who works for Park Jihoon. My name is Kang Hae Jee. Enjoy your breakfast."

I AM INSIDE JIHOON'S FREAKING HOUSE!!! I SLEPT ON HIS BED FOR THE WHOLE FREAKING NIGHT?? WHAT HAVE I DONE!? What the hell is going on?

I have to get out of here before he sees me. I told him to get out of my life but I'm the one that's getting into his life and I still am.

"Leave... I need to leave-"

"Good morning...", a deep voice spoked out.

"Huh?"

JIHOON!? Oh no... he saw me.

"Did you sleep well on my bed?"

"I-I have to go. Thank you for saving me."

As I got out the of the main door and walked down to the green fresh grass, a hand pulled my shoulder and turned me around.

And guess who it was. Jihoon.

"I know that you love me. Just admit it Yunhwan.", Jihoon claimed.

"Let go of me! You're hurting my wrist!"

"Oh it hurts? It does? Are you sure?", Jihoon pulled me closer to him smirking.

"Park Jihoon, if anybody sees us they might misunderstand us!"

"So?? DO YOU THINK I CARE??? No I don't because that's exactly what I want them to think. That's how I like it."

Right after Jihoon finished talking, he leaned in but before he could touch my lips, I pushed him away because I don't want a kiss that has no meanings into it. 

"Hahaha... you're still as stubborn as always."

"Park Jihoon! Please! Just wake up! Come back to being yourself. You were never like this back then. You were better in the past."

"Yes, better but still not good enough. You know Yunhwan, I've been wanting to kiss and touch you like this. Should I do it now?"

"No! Stop! Jihoon!" 

BEEP! BEEP! 

A Limo car parked in front of Jihoon's house beeped out.

"Just at the right time. Come with me!", Jihoon shouted excitedly with a smirk forcing me into the car.

"Stop Jihoon! Where are you taking me?"

When we arrived and got out of mthe car, I realized that this place was the club from yesterday and the host was the man that was trying to take advantage of last night.

"Let's go in and have fun...", Jihoon continued.

"Sir I would like to book a table for 2."

"No problem!"

As Jihoon drags me inside of the club, the host made eye contact with me and made a wink a creepy wink.

"Jihoon, what is wrong with you!? How can you bring me back here?"

"Oh I just thought that you might've missed the host from last night so I wanted to be nice and decided to bring you back here kindly."

"When are you going to stop acting like this?"

"Oh no honey... ACTING? How can I act? This is the real me. I will go back to my fake self when you admit your love for me."

After just a few seconds later of our conversation, mens started gathering around me cutting up my connection with Jihoon. As for him, he just sat back and watch. 

"Uhhh... Jihoon please... don't do this."

It seems like the only way I can convince him is to admit my love for him. But I still can't believe it... this is all my fault. Jihoon has turn into this monster because of me... if I only had been honest with him in the past.

At this point, my blood began to boil and my fist clenched on its own.

Why am I even afraid or listening to him when he can't even look at my perspective. What if I really don't like him, do I still have to fake a confessing for him? THIS IS NOT FAIR!

"I will help you if you kiss me by will, Yunhwan.", Jihoon explained.

"Well... I guess you wouldn't mind me doing this then.", I yelled back angrily grabbing one of the men close to me. 

This is the only way that will convince him. But it seems like he's not budging at all. I guess I'll have to go closer. 

My hands went up the man shirts to his neck and I pulled him closer to my lips. 

INSIDE OF Yunhwan's HEAD: I'm sorry Jihoon. But you gave me no choice. 

By looking at Jihoon's expression, he now looks furious and nervous. I can't tell if he's mad or if he's in pain but I do now that he's being really bother by my actions. As I lean in EVEN CLOSER into the man's face, a hand grips onto my wrist and lead me out of the door in speed walk.

As I look up and suddenly notice that it's Jihoon, I swing my arm away and pause my feet trying to hide away the tears.

"How could you do this to yourself, Yunhwan. All you had to do was kiss me but you'd rather kiss that instead. Now I get it, this really does prove that you have never loved or liked me. I'm sorry for mistaking your emotions for me. Let's not meet each other ever again." 

Right after that sentence, Jihoon turns around and walks away not looking back. 

"Only I get to say that.", I mumbled in a serious tone preventing Jihoon from walking further. "Only I get to decided if whether we shall meet again or not."

"Look here Jihoon.", I commanded.

As Jihoon turns around slowly, I presented the teddy bear from the amusement park that we won in the past to him out of big purse. 

"I stole him from your bedroom this morning when I saw it sitting on your computer desk."

When I took a glance at Jihoon, he still had no confidence to look up at me.

"And... I think I'm going to hold on to it."

Now on the second glance at Jihoon, he finally smiled and blushed. "That's my Jihoon.", I chuckled. "I love you."

"I love you too.", Jihoon replied.