Chapter 2

Nerd Mistakenly In Love

Bae Yunhwan's Point of View


"ATTENTION EVERYBODY! PARK JIHOON HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE SO PLEASE LISTEN CAREFULLY!", I shouted in class standing on top of a desk. 
When I finished talking, everybody starts screaming out his name. Some even fainted. How annoying.
For some reason, Jihoon looked like he was frozen or something. He couldn't move nor blink. How is he gonna announce that we're dating starting today?
"Go on Jihoon..." one girl said gluing her palms together smiling excitedly.
"I'm... B- Bae... I...", as he continued to studder, I'm sorry but I just had to face plan myself. The sentence that I told him to say wasn't even that long. Did he forgot how the line goes or something?
"Jihoon, say it."
"Bae Yunhwan and me are dating starting today!", Jihoon spoked rushing his throat. 
As expected, everybody cried on knees saying "Why Bae Yunhwan! Jihoon, you deserve better than this." But whatever. These words don't hurt me. Jihoon may be my number one crush but I'm not as crazy as these people. He's only on top of my crush list because of his face. I don't feel anything else about him other than that. I don't understand why these girl are so obsessed with him. I don't even see the good or amazing part about him. Oh well, enough talking. I have to join the scholar club today.
"Let's go Jihoon." 
When we both walked out, I noticed that we weren't doing anything to each other so I had no choice but to grab his hand to put it around my waist.
"Don't think that I'm taking advantage of you. I'm just doing this to make it look realistic."
Ha! That nerd actually thought I was trying to get him. PFT! Even dogs wouldn't date him. (I'M SORRY JIHOON! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL ASF! From Writer) 
SETTING: Scholar Club Room
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?", I shouted disrespectfully. 
" You have to join with another person. You can't join this club alone. Whoever you join with will be the person that you work with for the rest of the time. Do you have anybody who would like to join the club with you?"
"Um... aaah.... uh.. YES! PARK JIHOON! PARK JIHOON!"
"Okay then, you both are officially in the club now. You guys first meeting starts on Sunday but keep in mind, it's not always on Sunday so don't get irritated or annoyed."
Ugh! Why Sunday! I thought the weekends was for us to rest.
"Okay!"
Obviously, that nerd isn't really into these kind of stuff but I don't care. Like I said, things always have to go my way.
SCHOOL ENDS
"Come on Jihoon. Let's walk home together!" 
"But-"
"No But. You'll do as I say starting from today." Do I feel bad for him? No. Do I feel guilty. A little. Do I empathize him? No. I don't care. 
"Let's go!"
"I SAID NO!!! I never agreed to pretend to be your boyfriend in the first place anyways. Stop treating me like I'm your dog or something. I don't belong to you. You have no rights to control. Our fake relationships ends here. Like I said, I never agreed to do this so don't say that I'm being mean to you."
What should I do!? I have to stop him! Stop him. Stop him. Stop him.
"Woojin!", I faked cry holding onto his knee. "If you don't help me, I'll be kick out of my apartment and become homeless. Don't you care for me?
"I know."
"But I'm a girl. Are you a gentleman?"
"I don't always have to be a gentleman."
"JIHOON! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! JIHOON! PAAAAAAARRRRKKKK JIHOOOOOON!!!!" 
At this point, I'm literally trying my best to embarrass him by screaming his name out loud and I guess it's working a bit.
"Okay! Okay! Fine, but I'll just pretend to be your boyfriend for 2 months. No more than that. Deal?"
"DEAL!!"
I never knew that his weakness was being embarrassed. Haha! Now I can blackmail him all I want. 
"Kk let's walk home now. We live next to each other anyways. "(Yes, Bae Yunhwan and Park Jihoon lives next to each nother)
As we both walk him together holding hands, the school gathers up and started cheering us on which is weird and stupid.