Chapter 3

Nerd Mistakenly In Love

Bae Yunhwan's Point of View


"Ugh! Why does today have to be Tuesday? The only good thing about Tuesday is that it's a weekday so Jihoon will be delivering my mails today. And- OH GOD! It's 7:54!"
Making my way out the door without looking, I bumped into someone in the hall way and dropped down to the floor with my whole body. 
"Owww!"
"I'm sorry! Are you oka- Bae Yunhwan? Is that you?", Jihoon screamed loudly. 
"Jihoon??? WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE! IT'S 7:54 already!"
"No, it's 7:55... you're one minute wrong. Anyways, I woke up late and my boss told me to not go to school until I finish delivering the mails... unless I want to get fire."
"Screw that! School is more important. Just call in and make up a reasonable excuse."
Right after I was down taking, I threw his newspaper back in my apartment and dragged his hand to school. When we arrived, I noticed something weird about Jihoon... His face is super red, like dead vampire blood. 
When we entered the classroom, I finally let go  of his hand but so did his cheek's color went back to it's normal skin color too.
"Hey Jihoon, are you okay? You face was really red before. Do you have a fever or something?", I whispered to him placing my palm on his forehead. Of course, everybody stared. 
"N-No... I-I..."
"When his cheeks turns really red, that means he's blushing.", a fan of Jihoon interrupted in the classroom. "Look at you, you're Jihoon's girlfriend but you know nothing about him. I feel so bad for my Oppa Jihoon."
"You were blushing Jihoon??"
"I-I... IT'S NOT SOMETHING THAT I CAN CONTROL OKAY??!!"
For some reason, I find him kind of cute like a baby who knows nothing. He's just like a little cute and naive newborn.
Unfortunately, I accidentally spilled out a small chuckle and that made him even more angrier. 
"Okay! Okay! I won't talk about that weird habit of yours anymore."
Break Time
Settings: Bathroom
Since I didn't have a chance to use the bathroom this morning, why not use it now?
Sadly, I'm actually a victim for bullies in this school so it was expected that those es would be waiting for me in the restroom. Let me just put on my earphone before I enter the door so I won't have to listen to their annoying words yelling at me.
Right when I stepped inside, the door slam right behind me and a hand pushed me to my side onto the big mirror on the wall. Like I said, this was pretty expected already.
"Yah! Have some money?", one of the tall girl asked smoking a cigarette.
Good thing I put my music onto the maximum volume. I look so realistically deaf. 
"You hear me? Stop pretending to be an idiot when you already are.", the girl continued. "We all know that Jihoon's rich and that's probably the reason why you pushed yourself onto him. Because of his money??? How embarrassing. Poor Jihoon, is being use by a hopeless, dumb, and lazy girl here. Do you want us to tell him that you want to dump him on the second day of your money life?" 
For some reason, other stupid word that they spit out, I wasn't able to hear it at all but for this one... I heard it all clear and understandable. God, my nerves are tickling me so bad right now. 
"I don't have any money...", I replied straightly removing my earphone. 
"Unnie! She's lying! She probably tricked Jihoon into giving her lots of his money. How dare her.", the other girl shouted supporting the tall girl.
"Give it to us now... unless you want to face the consequences of disobeying us."
"Once again... I don't have anything on me right now."
URGH!!! I'm going to admit that I'm nervous right now, in a bad way, but I'm also pissed. 
"Strip her.", the tall girl order the other two. 
WHATTTTTTT??????!!!!!!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL !? OH HELL NAWWWW!!!! 
"STOP!!! If you guys do this, you guys will get expelled from this school and-"
"And that's why we're going to shut your eyes to sleep-for-a-very-long-time. Good night Sleeping Beauty!"