11 I Don’t Like You!

Nerd Mistakenly In Love

(I have decided to start giving the Chapters a name just to give y'all a small start)

 

 

Bae Yunhwan's Point of View

 

 

(1st day of after graduation. BASICALLY A VACATION DAY)

 

6:36 am

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

What the hell? Could it be the landlord? But Jihoon said that he had already paid a rent worth of a year to the landlord, so what is she doing here again? 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"I'm coming~"

(Opens Door)

"Jihoon...? I thought I told you to never come back here again... why?" 

"Have you already forgotten about all the things I confessed yesterday to you?"

"Oh-oh..."

"You haven't gave me a clear reply to my confession yet so I'm going to say this again. I like you Bae Yunhwan. What's your reply?"

"I-I'm sorry Park Jihoon. I can't do this right now. Please stop coming into my apartment or else I will report you."

(Jihoon stepping into your apartment)

"I dare you to Yunhwan. I'm inside your apartment now so go ahead and call the police over.", Jihoon begged desperately even though in his eyes, he doesn't mean it.

"What's up? Can't do it?"

"What is wrong with you Jihoon?! This isn't you. You're never aggressive and demanded like this. Please stop!"

"Yunhwan... you just haven't seen the bad boy side of me yet. Who knows what I can do to you right here right now despite the fact that you're just a weak girl."

The more Jihoon talked in anger, the more he pushes me back. Even until to the point that he had to pin me onto the wall. 

"What are you doing?", I screamed as Jihoon leaned in closer.

"I'll give you today to think about my confession-"

"No! I don't need today to think about it. Here's my final answer for you, I don't like you at all. Okay?!! I hate you! You're annoying! I don't want to see you. I regret knowing you! I don't love you! So PLEASE, just act like you don't know me. My only request for you is to get out of my life... LEAVE!", I roared loudly throwing everything near me at Jihoon while he makes his way out the door with a disappointed broken heart. 

I don't like him... Right? I don't like him at all. I should know myself better than this to reply to my own question. 

But if I don't like him, why am I in so much pain? Why do I feel like it's such a big matter to not like Jihoon?

Throughout the whole day, I had not gone out once nor did I eat or drink. When it was night already, that was when I finally snapped out of my depression regarding to Jihoon.

"Well, since I already graduated.... I should be able to go to clubs and drink alcohol. Only clubs are suitable for my emotions right now."

Setting: Night Club

As expected, boys are gonna come to girls and attempt to make out a one night stand together but I just rejected all of those offers. 

Drinking all of those beers has made my mind dizzy and unable to focus already. 

(Background Voices)

"Come on! Drink more! More! More!", a girl shouted behind me.

God, just shut up already.

"BRING ME MORE BEER!", a familiar voice shouted from the same area. 

(Turns around to look who it is)

"Jihoon... Why is he here too? Could it be... could it be that we are both feeling the same thing? Is this even possible?"

STUPID YUNHWAN! I'm so stupid! I don't know what is wrong with me. I don't know why I thought that us going on our own ways would be the best choice for both of us but the more he walks away from me, the deeper the stab in my hurts goes. I already gave him my honest answers but was I really honest? Maybe I was honest but I had also lied to myself. Seeing Jihoon sharing his love with other girls hurts me so much. I don't understand it though. Our past wasn't even a real thing but the pain feels like as if my heart was being sliced into thin pieces. The worst thing is that he's touching the girls on purpose. It wasn't because he's drunk or anything. He's doing it on purpose. ON PURPOSE. PURPOSELY... 

"I DON'T LOVE HIM!", I moaned out loud

even though, inside my heart seems to be saying something else but I just can't figure it out yet. 

"ARGH! My heart hurts so much! Please make it stop.", I screamed as I stumble to the floor unable to support myself due to all of the cups of beer that I had drink. 

"Miss are you okay?", one of men helped me up. But something seemed off. He had tried to make his way under my tucked in shirt and attempted to feel my stomach but failed because of my heavy movements. When I looked at Jihoon, it was obvious about him knowing that I was uncomfortable and that I needed help because I was too drunk but he didn't care. 

"Does anybody know this girl?", the man announced. His first target was Jihoon but Jihoon had slightly shook his head answering with just a few simple words.

"I have never seen her before", Jihoon stated avoiding eye contact with me. 

(Flash Backs!!!!)

"Just act like you don't know me!"

(Back to Present)

"I guess he's doing the save exact thing that I told him to do this morning."

I could feel this man's fingers trying to my bras and his nose shuffling through my hair. In just a few seconds after closing my eyes, the man had already bridal-style carried me into a small bedroom. As he set me on the bed and leaned in for my neck, I tried to push him away but was too weak and just froze there on the bed unable to open my eyes with sweats everywhere mixed up with the tears rolling down the sides of my face. 

"Jihoon... Help me...", I gasp.

"Don't even bother calling for help little girl. Nobody can hear you from outside in here so just turn in yourself to me already. That way, you won't have the feeling of being force. 

"Jihoon... Park Jihoon... Jihoon-"

(DOOR KICKED OPEN)

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING TO HER, YOU !", a boy cussed out punching his fist into the man's jaw. I was so exhausted that I couldn't even open my eyes to look at my savior.