Three

There Is Love For Everyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T H R E E

 

Byun Baekhyun’s POV

The bell rang, telling all students that the lesson has finished and it’s time to have their lunches. The students rushed down the stairs, each and every one of them lining up with a tray in front of them, with watery mouth looking at the lunch the school prepared.

            I didn’t really care about being the first to take the tray or being the last one, so I keep my footsteps steady from my class out to the dining room.

“Hey!” Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned my head back to see, it was one of my classmates.

“Hey.” I greeted him back.

“Congratulation Baekhyun,” He laughed as if he was talking about something funny.

“What for?” I asked, arching an eyebrow up in confusion.

“Don’t you hear the news?” He asked again, laughing even louder.

“What news?”

“A girl from Class F liked you!” He hold onto his stomach, laughing hard.

“What’s funny about that?”

“Are you serious?” He rolled his eyes.

He stopped his steps and raised his hand, laying them down on top of my shoulder. He sighed and looked at me right into my eyes.

“You are this high school national boyfriend,” He chuckled, “You even rejected the hottest girl in the school.”

“And so?”

“And so?!” He asked back with a laugh of disbelief escape from his lips, “The girl from Class F have no idea how hopeless her crush is.”

I stayed silent for a while, thinking whether the girl he meant was the girl inside my head.

“What makes you think like that?” I raised my hand, removing his hands from my shoulder.

“Huh?” He was taken aback, bewildered by my response. “Don’t tell me you’re thinking about dating her?”

“I don’t see a reason to reject her.”

“You got tons of reasons!” He exclaimed, “She’s the fattest girl in the batch, she’s in Class F, and probably many more.”

“But she loves me deeply.”

“What has gotten into you Baekhyun?” He rolled his eyes and walked away to take the lunch tray, slightly pissed off.

I followed his steps to line up, taking a tray and waited for the workers to serve the food to my tray. As I was waiting, I looked around, scanning through the dining room and I saw her. Irene. She was sitting down on the most corner table of the room, with a guy I barely recognize. They were laughing and it seems very funny, as I observed the way Irene laughed.

“Have a nice lunch.” The worker greeted me and I turned my head to the worker, slightly bowing showing my manner.

I was holding onto my tray which was filled with foods. I looked to the other side of the room and the students of Class A were sitting together in a table, and the other class were scattered. I made up my mind as I took my steps closer to Irene’s table,

“Can I sit here?” I asked, smiling.

Irene looked at me with her jaw-dropped, dropping her spoon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter