Eleven

There Is Love For Everyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

E L E V E N

“Oh now, he’s dead.” Sehun said as he slowly pulled away from Irene.

Irene understood what Sehun meant, “Sehun, no..”

But it was too late. Sehun had seen enough. It’s enough to give him a reason to at least ruin Baekhyun’s pretty face. Sehun pulled away from Irene and walked away, leaving Irene before Chanyeol caught him. Irene knew exactly where Sehun’s going. He’s going back to school, to kill Baekhyun.

Each step that Sehun took was heavy and burning with anger. There were so many ways of torture that popped inside Sehun’s head as he remembered how hard Irene cried.

As Sehun reached the school, he walked straight to Class A and Baekhyun was the only student there, packing his stuff, getting ready to go home.

Sehun walked in and slammed Baekhyun’s table and produced a loud bang sound that echoed along the hallway.

“Sehun.” Baekhyun jolted a little bit. “What are you doing here?”

“What have you done!” Sehun reached his hands out and grabbed Baekhyun by the collar.

“Hey hey hey what are you doing!” Baekhyun tried to let himself go from Sehun’s strong grip.

“How dare you make Irene cry!” Sehun shouted right to Baekhyun’s face.

Right at that moment, Baekhyun knew exactly why Sehun was there, grabbing him by the collar.

“I let her go because I care for her.”

Every word stung only fueling the fire that burned inside of Sehun. Every violated phrase was like gasoline to it, Sehun’s fists began to clench and his jaw rooted. When the final mento had been added to the coke inside of him, Sehun exploded with anger.

“You should take that back.” Sehun was boiling in anger.

“It’s the fac—”

Even before Baekhyun could finish his sentence, Sehun lay his fist on Baekhyun’s pretty face and left a red mark that soon turns as a bruise. Baekhyun fell down to the floor as one of his hand was holding on his cheek, grunting in pain.

“How could you break the heart of the women I love!” Sehun shouted.

It was as if a thunder strikes through him, “You love her?” Baekhyun asked.

“Are you blind?!” Sehun exhale his breath furiously.

“I’m so sorry.”

“You should be!” Sehu pointed his finger at Baekhyun’s face.

“Do Irene know about your—”

“Irene doesn’t know about this so shut your mouth up.”

 

Sehun shoved Baekhyun down to the floor and his eyes were burning in anger. Baekhyun could see it all, he could see it through Sehun. His anger, his jealousy, his emotions, everything was obvious. Baekhyun regretted the moment he forgot about the existence of Sehun in Irene’s life. Baekhyun had always saw Sehun hanging around with Irene, but he was too blind with his ambition to see Sehun’s actual feelings for Irene.

 

***

 

Irene’s POV

Chanyeol smiled every day and only those who knew him well could tell a real one from a fake. Our grandmother always told us that life's winners were the ones that smiled, the ones everyone wanted to be around. She never told us how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter