Fifteen

There Is Love For Everyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If I ask you out, will you say yes?” Sehun asked.

Irene was bewildered. Her brain couldn’t function well as all her senses were paralyzed under Sehun’s touch. Sehun show no hint of stopping and as his lips were about to touch Irene’s lips, both of them heard a loud sound of skin slapping.

 

“Argghh!” Sehun voluntarily let Irene go and hold on to the burning sensation on his back.

Irene looked to the side and saw Chanyeol was standing there, with a flushed red palm. Sehun was about to curse but as he turned his head and saw Chanyeol, he shut his mouth tight.

“Don’t kiss my sister.” Chanyeol said as he walked away from them.

“At least not when I’m around.”

 

Both of them could see the smile on Chanyeol’s face just by listening to his voice. He obviously knew what will happen to the two of them, and he’s sure to support that.

Irene and Sehun were left speechless, awkward and bewildered with what just happened.

 

“I told you not to mess with me.” Irene said, in order to lessen the awkwardness.

“Should.. should we continue where we’d stopped?” Sehun clears his throat as he turned his head to Irene.

“Seriously?” Irene laughed and walked away.

 

***

 

Irene’s POV

I daren't move, I daren't even breathe, I'm frozen to the spot. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. My skin tingled where he touched me and my heart beat erratically in my chest so hard that I thought it might fly out. There were butterflies - no, lions - in my chest, but it felt good.

I loved his touch - never in a ual way, never anywhere other than his face, his hands, his obsidian hair that fell in tousled locks. His warmth would seep into my being and he comforted me without ever opening his mouth. I'd melt into him like ice-cream on a warm porcelain bowl, like I belonged next to him, like he belonged next to me. And each time before we parted the aching to be in his arms would begin anew.

Wait..

What?

He’s my best guy friend ever since the first day of high school. No. It’s just a fling.

 

“Hey! Wait up!” Sehun exclaimed as he tried to catch my steps up.

“Irene! Act normal!” I said to myself.

 

He caught my steps and now he walked side by side, together with me around the school. There were no words spoken, just the sound of our footsteps that completes each other. I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter