I need you (V POV)

Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I fell asleep there with him. I slept on his chest listening to his heart beat. When I woke up he was looking at me.

"Sorry Kookie."

"It's fine Hyung." He said.

I decided to tell him everything then. About my past, my father, how I had killed him. He didn't say anything at first. He just sat there listening to me go on an on about everything. It made me feel better confiding in him. Once I finished he looked at me. Then he pulled me closer to him. I felt his hands go across my back. Up and down, up and down. It felt better.

"Taehyung, why did you never tell any of us." He asked softly.

I sat there and felt my throat tighten with the threat of tears. 

"I never wanted anyone to ever know that I was like that. I felt that I would always bother you guys." 

He lifted my head so that my eyes were looking right into his. It was at this moment that he said something I would never forget.

"No matter what you are ever dealing with, whether it's happiness, sadness, anger or regret, by telling us things about you we will never be annoyed with you. When it feels like the world is crashing around you, we are always here. That's what brothers are for Taehyung. No matter what we will always listen and we will always help you in the best way possible. We love you Taehyung. I love you."

My heart fluttered and then stopped. He was right. They were my brothers and my best friends. I couldn't keep things for them. That nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter