Suspects (JK POV)

Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We immediately got to work trying to figure out who else could have been in a couple. We wrote everyone in the group's name down. We crossed ourselves and Jimin off since he clearly was distressed about it. 

That left Yoongi, Hobi, Jin and Namjoon. 

It seemed a little obvious that Namjoon and Jin would be together. But they were always telling us to keep our hands off each other. But that also could be a cover up. It was so much fun trying to narrow down to a few people. 

Once we had our list we looked at each other.

"The fact that we aren't the only ones is kinda exciting." He said to me. 

I laughed. It was. It meant that someone else was living with the fact that the other members could know their secret. It was kind of fun. We decided to call it a night and we went back to my room and fell asleep after kissing for a while.

When we woke up and went to the kitchen there was 4 tired Hyungs waiting for us. Jimin stood at the counter sipping coffee and smiling. They all looked at us guiltily and we just smiled. 

"What's up Hyungs." I said nonchalantly 

They all shook their heads and Jimin smirked. 

"What are you hiding Jimin?" Tae asked.

Jimin just shook his head and stared at all the other Hyungs. We looked at them as they silently ate their food. 

"why don't you ask them." He said and then walked towards the couch and sat down. 

Jin looked up and smiled the fakest smile I had ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter