The call (JK POV)

Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up next to him, my body still hurting form the night before. I smiled at him as his hands moved to hold mine and his lips gently grazed my neck. I laughed because it kind of tickled and then he smiled at me.

"Merry Christmas baby." He said to me tenderly making me bite my lip. 

We both sat up and got dressed. When we walked out we saw everyone had stayed out on the couch all night and they stared at us. We looked at them as they sat there waiting for us.

"You guys should learn to keep it down at least a little bit." Namjoon said. 

I rolled my eyes and then went and sat down on the floor. It was Jimin's year to pass out gifts and we all sat patiently waiting for him to finish. When he was finished we dug in and ripped the paper. The gifts were great and thoughtful. I loved that we all had to get each member a gift. It was really nice and I think it brought us all closer somehow. 

After that it was time to call our parents and see them and get to wish them Merry Christmas. I was dreading it a little bit. But only because of what happened after the call last year. 

We walked back to the dorm and I felt my phone buzz. I had just finished talking to my parents and was pretty happy. 

Mom: Hey Jungkook, thanks for calling us today. I know that things have kind of been awkward between us so I want to just say something and get it off my chest so we can hopefully move on. I still don't completely support what you're doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter