Stigma (V POV)

Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was shaken awake by Jungkook's gentle touch on my cheek. I looked at him.

"We brought you home Hyung." 

I looked up and saw my mom standing outside of the truck. She reached over and took hold of my hand. The one Jungkook wasn't still holding. I sat up holding on to Yoongi and Jungkook's arms. I looked at my mother who had clearly been crying. 

"Mom."

"Don't say anything. There's nothing you can say now."  

I she reached for my face and I cowered away.
"Taehyung." She said to me. 

I couldn't help it. Red hot anger was swarming my entire body now and I was afraid of lashing out against her. She had tried her best I know that. But I was pissed. A call would have been nicer. No, I got a text instead. 

She reached for my face again and I grabbed her hand.

"You didn't even bother to tell me in a better way."

"Taehyung, that's not my fault. You chose to live this life. You chose to be an idol."

I felt the pain from those words like nothing else had ever felt. She was right I had made this decision.

"She was more of a mother to me than you were ever willing to be mom."

By now the others had left. It was just me and her. I looked at her as tears came down her face.

"I didn't ask you to come here."

"No but you practically invited me just by telling me she was dead." I spat at her. I watched the hurt register on her face.

"Taehyung, I don't understand you. Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter