A solution ( V POV)

Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the day. I was hurt seeing him like that, locked up not wanting to talk to anyone. It was hard to watch him like that. We had dinner and he still didn't say much. He fell asleep crying in my arms after resisting my comfort. He just lied there crying until he finally lulled himself to sleep. 

Listening to him sleeping I came up with an idea. I wanted to make him smile and make him feel better and I though that this was a great idea.

I would take him out on a date. We had never really done that and I thought he would love it. Besides I knew we needed a night away from everyone to be together. We hadn't had much time to ourselves lately.  And now with what happened he needed it more than ever. And to be honest he had helped me get over so much that I felt like I owed it to him to try and help him. 

I planned everything out in my head and by the time everything was planned I began to get sleepy and decided to try and sleep. I felt Jungkook's warmth against me and curled up next to it. 

When I woke up I noticed that he had left. The only thing that was left was his blanket where he should have been. I got up and saw that Nuni had left as well. I grabbed a blanket and headed out to the kitchen to see if he was there. 

Instead of him I got a note on the counter. 

Hey Tae,

I took Nuni for a walk. More or less for me. I needed to get out and get some fresh air. I'll be back soon so don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter