a plan....

Your Only One is ME !!

 

new chapter hehe -,-V 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Chaerin crawl to get her americano cofee over the desk, she move her hand slowly to catch it when i was busy with my twitter , she tell me that she very very excited for tomorrow, her prince is coming tomorow ! i hope no one can ruin it , i heard  she scream in her whisper when her americanoo and the glass is fell to the floor Iavert my eyes to look at her , i was wrong she is  not scream because of the americanoo , and now she moan full of pain , her eyes is blurred i swear that she try to hide her pain in front of me , she wont to cry in front of me or everyone ! she holds her wrist very strong , i can see her pain , i come close to chaerin i hug my chaerin to calm her down , “bommie unnie !! i’m so stupid !! i can’t reach  a cup of americano! And now i can’t feel my hand ! i’m so stupid !!” she laugh but full of pain !! i just shushed her , i’m shocked !! what happened to her hands ?? i’m so afraid to thinking about that , her hands is getting tremble , she just see it with panic , i sad that i’ll call the doctor , but she stop me , she wont you and your parents know about it , and you know what happened next ?? she cry in front of me , she ask me before, “unni can i crying in front of you ?” how silly !! after that i just hug him very tightly , comfort him all i can , i really really want to cry but i can’t , i must comfort chaerin ,chaerin cry as she can , waiting until she can feel her hand , she tells me that she was very afraid for everythings about herself and everythings ,she afraid that she can’t telling jiyong about the truth , she afraid that she can’t meet jiyong she can’t  see  jiyong anymore , she said she really really need jiyong, she want to tell ji about it but she won’t to make jiyong feel anxious she afraid of what if he leave her because of chaerin situation now , in the other side she afraid that her life will end soon . when she say it i can’t hold my tears , finally my tears is fall down to my cheek  , she is too afraid like me , like you like us ... , i wanna tell jiyong about this ! i must !!”

“ no unnie !! you can’t do that !!! i know caherin unnie really needs jiyong oppa but .. as you said she won’t make jiyong oppa feel anxious”

“b b but i think only jiyong , only jiyong who can help chaerin , make charin life passion become huge and huge”

“no bommie i warn you to not tell about this to jiyong oppa , i know that but chaerin unnie won’t it to be happen”

“okay minji let’s see” she sigh and look at chaerin unnie who sleep peacefully

“and oh are you telling my unnie abot the cancer ?? you corn !!”i whisper to her ear not wanting my unnie hear that

“ofc not !! yah you brat !!” she hit my head with her palms ,

“ssshhh” i cup her lips with my index finger and check my unnie condition

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“you crazy hyung !!!” seungri run to cath his fav hyung

“yes i am !!!” jiyong answer it with over confidence make seungri become more stressed and keep running from him

“ i don’t want lied to YG hyung anymore !!” seungri give up and sat on the chouch , he is damn painting  

“pleaseee okay okay you tell to YG hyung that i am going to my parrents house and you can take my new outfits !! deal with it ??” jiyong pleaded the maknae

“take it or not ??! i just warn you my new outfits is such a limited edition zee van shii”  jiyong smirk to seungri and play his hair playfuly “yyaaah you really !! fine ! i’ll take it !! omoooo you really blackmailed me hyung !! nah just go !!”

“aigooo you are such a cutest maknae i ever had seungriii saranghaeee mwuach !!” jiyong screamed out , take his bantley key and went to chaerin’s apartment he know that chaerin not live together with prof. Kijin anymore she live at her own place in the same apartment with bom, he smile to the passanger seat observing the box in the passanger seat and laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From : tabilien

Yyaah bomicorn ! i’ve already arrived to seoul :P

 

Oooh 5 hours a go omooo this alien aahahah i miss him very much !! i want to reply the message

*RINGRINGRING*


“yeoboseyooo ehhh ??” i answer the phone

“boomicorrrn !!! danger !!!”

“ehh ??”

“ji... ji..uh uhm ji ....”

“it must be jiyongiee , right ??”

“ah ndeee”

“waeoooo??’

“he he he escaped !! ontheway to rinie’s apartment, eothokee”

“aigoo that dragon !!”

“aaah i have an idea !! you should go to rinnie’s apartment too ! i’ll bring her with me !! make sure i arrived first oakay bye !!!!!” i hung up and run to chaerin parents

“ah excuse meee can i have my ddokchae , she really want to go home to her apartment tonight , she almost cried all the night auntyy” i try my best to lie now arghh that dragon !!

“oh but the doctor said ...”

“don’t worry aunty i will bring chaerin back to hospital tomorrow in early morning i swear”

“oh ok then ! bring her with you , i think she will better when she live in her own room bommie ,oh and bring her back when she fall asleep or else she won't come back here , you better bring her back before the dawn or *cough*”

“What ??! oh thanks aunty” i run as fast as possible to chaerin’s room , whatthehell before the dawn they really care for chaerin now....

“minkki ah !!” i slap her shoulder

“uhmm bommie unnie waaeyoo??” OMG i didn’t know if she was sleep omoo ><

“uhmpp sorry minjii , oh we’ll bring your unnie to her apartmen now”

I walk slowly to chaerin who was sleep pacefully , “ddokchaee ddokchaee wakee up i have something special for you tonight” i shake her body and her hair softly , she start to move a little and open her eyes slowly “uhmmmm bommiee i’m sleepy !” she covered her face with the blanket “yyah! You want go home now or not ?? i’ll count till 5 if you didn’t wake up i’ll leave you here aloonee”

“yyyah!!! Fine! Fine! I want to go home ! i want a surprise ! i’ll wake up !! fine !!” she stand up and go to the restroom , i help her gototherestroom and back to minji , i chuckled “what’s this unnie ??!!” minji come to me and look me in the eyes “uhmm let’s see , join or not ??” “obviously corn!!” she jump happily and prepare chearin’s stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yahh jiyongiieee pick up pick up !!!

“yoboseoo”

”JIYOONGIEEEEEE”

“yah! What’s wrong with you alien !!”

“omooo mianhae , ji what do you think are you going huh ??”

“chaerin’s , why ??”

“she is here with bom and me”

“WHAAAAAAT ?? !! how come ??”

“aigoo you’re too much ji ._.!!”

“i’ll be there bye!!” he hung up even he didn’t know where i am now ._. that rat

3 seconds later ....

*RINGRINGRING*

“at my place” i answer before he gave me a question

“oh ndee , thankyou hyung!” he hungs up again

 

Hahahha plan “A” sucsess!! , i take my key and drive to chaerin place hahah i got you ji !!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

again and again thanks for you who read this story hahaha sorry for the typos or mistaken, seriously my english isn't really good but i'll try my best >< thaaaanks a lot