almost........................

Your Only One is ME !!

 

                                                                            ***************************************************

i’m sure enough he will not just left and leave me alone here. If yes. Aaah no he’ll not leave me of course! I spend my loneliness thinking something, what the hell about that CL!! They will know it’s me and the timing just so damn perfect!! Hhhh oh but through that song , my love is like a star hmmm jiyong sang i gotta find you and the song says you can’t always see me. So jingyo please don’t try to finding me here, ugh i’m so dead but the lyrics is just like it tells everybody that i love him!! Life is !! And for C-L , it used to be my stage name but i resign , mmmm liam james payne where are you??!!

                                                                               ***********************************************

liam point of view~

“sorry sir but this one isn’t working neither”

“omg , mmm can i cancel my order ? i’ll go to the nearest ATM machine, and please look after that girl for me i’ll give you some tips when i come back” i wink at the cashier girl and walking around the busy street trying to find the ATM machine , but is it okay i left her alone? Ah i just annoyed by her because she never stop thinking about that dragon ah whatever , i know she’s blind but please i know her heart isn’t blind! Can’t she just starting to see me?! hhh , i saw one of ATM machine but it’s lil bit crowded huftt this damn day!! Be strong payneee!!! I joining up the line there .... 5minutes 10minutes wtf!!!

“so get out get out get”

“holaa?” i pick up a call

“liam!! Where are you?”

“ah niall , i was eating ice cream with faith , why?”

“this jeany corn keep whining about her chae!! And i just wanna make sure faith was safe with you”

“sure you didn’t have to worried she’s safe with me”

 

                                                                                       ***********************

Jiyong's Point of view~

 

Damn!! Crowded!! Thank to my mask,so no one recognize me but i already wait here , standing in the line too long , fck!!

“sure you didn’t have to worried , she’s safe with me”

“ah by niall”

This guy! So noisy!!

*TACK*

Woo his iPhone falling down , eh? Why he didn’t picking it up , doesn’t he realize it? should i help him? Ah yes~ i’m a good kid , i pick his phone and glance at the walpaper , when i was about to tap his shoulder , i’m startled !! the photo!!! This guy and .... and .... and..... HUNCHAE!!! My eyes wide open , my mask almost fall but it didin’t , i tap his shoulder and stare at him , hmmm handsome , ooo i know what to do!! First!! I must ask his name !!

“excuse me what’s your name?” he staring at me back , with his weird glare!

“who do you think you are?” he chimed and frowned his eyebrows , i raised his phone high in the air

“my phone!” he exclaimed a little shouting and yeah shocked expression ohn his face

“and oo omg whaaaaaaat?! Are you ji ... ji ... ah forget it!! give it back!!” he try to get it from my hand ah-ah not so fast little boy! , i run out of the line so no one would see us! I will fight for my hunchae!! It’s the time !!god thanks!! He followed me and here we are in the quiet place, but how come he know me? oh i forgot i’m G-Dragon .... yeah maybe he read the news or listened to the radio or watching tv recently so he know who’s me

“i ask you what’s ur name?” i show him his phone ,

 “i’m liam ! come on dude!! I have no time to playing with you now!” he still trying to get it from me,

“GOTCHA!!! Where is hunchae??!!” i open my mask and it’s funny seeing his expression

“you fckn bastards!! You blackmailed me!! nah i don’t need that phone if you want it just take it !! i can buy it again!!” he walk away and act like he didn’t care

 “i can phone hunchae from this phone! And break the sim card! Niceee! Thanks bro uhhh liam payne” i shouting in lil’ bit mocking tone

 “what do u think are you doing hah?! I can report you to the police !! come on my girl is waiting for me” he try to get it again , should i just follow him after i lend his phone back? Should i ? i bet this guy is dummy , okay!

“i’ll give it back! But remember i come here ,to new jersey , i came here as GDRAGON as BIGBANG’s leader not as jiyong who will find his hunchae so don’t tell about this to M-Y MY girl kay?” i smirk and throw it

“meh Y-O-U-R YOUR girl? You moron!” then he walk away , i’m hiding and ready to follow where is he heading to, when he got there i can find hunchae , i’m sure of it ! he’s with hunchae! i’ll told my bodyguard to keep this damn guy away from my eyes when i find chae! Hahaha you stupid british boy,

 

I keep following him but oh my god , chae says that he is more better than me? is she Crazy? Or  blind? Ther’s no way he can do anything better than me puahaha i know she lied to me! i keep following him untill he stopped in front of an ice cream shop i must get after him before he enter the shop!

I run and jump and grab his wrist and cover his mouth with my palms ,

“ww twee hwweelll” he shouting at me

“ssttt haha now i got you byebye be a nice boy to my bodyguard kay?” i wink at him and call my bodyguards to handle this little punk! Whn my body guard is about to reach our track he stepping on my foot , it makes me jump in pain and let his mouth free ,

“get the hell out of my way you stupid! Do you think i’m that stu-pid? Huh?! you and ur bodyguard!! She is M-I-N-E MINE! Not Y-O-U-R-S yours!!! Pin it up!”

“what wil you do stupid boy? Bodyguard hurry hurryyy!!” i clap my hand to order my bodyguard to come in hurry and more quick than they use to!! I think this crazy boy will doing something,

His eyes grow bigger when my bodyguard is coming right away ,

“GDRAGON OVER HERE!!! OMG!!! G DRAGON OVER HEREEE” that punk swings his arms in the air at the busy street and now everyone looking at my direction , people who know who i am run towards me ! there’s a looot of teenagers attacking me !! fck my life! Dang it!!! i just stunned and smiling and waving at them, then he enter the shop , smiling proudly my hand itching wanting to slap his !! eghhh they took a lot picture of me with bodyguard standing around me try to guard me , they just so stupid!! I’m still peeking at him through the glasses , i see him eventhough it’s a lil bit hard to see him because of this crowd, i peeking and peeking i see her!!! I see chaerin ! lee chaerin! My hunchae! Damn!!! Eventhough i just see her back and hair but i still can recogize her! He run to the cashier and run to her , she stand up and hugged him so tightly..... i think the hug it’s too tightly , chae................ stop it i can’t bear to see you in such situation hugging another guy ............ just stoppppp ittt........................ that punk just looks like playing around or is he teasing around with chae?  ............ mylife!!! I throw my mask and whisper to one of my bodyguard to guard me to come back to our apartment here .... i’m so messed up ............ this situation so pissing me off ............................

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m shivering, try to be strong , fight with those disease, liam where are you? ......................................

I hear the footstep coming towards me , i hear it so clearly, my ears still do a great job for me,i smell something , something familiar and i bet it’s liam , i stand up and lowering my head down , still shivering ..................... holding my hands so tight

“Here is your ice cream” i can heard liam! I can smell the scent of my favourite strawberry ice cream!

I stand up, he lend me the ice cream while holding my hand, i pull his hand and i hug him really tightly ................... why?! I don’t know!!! I’m so scared right now!! I’m shaking! What if he leave me and not come back to me!! He seems surprised, i just need him right now, nobody else, the one who can take care of me with his careness,sincerity, this is what i needed not what i wanted but i need. Sometimes the fact is so damn , but i think those sentences become anytime the fact is so damn , when it comes to my life ....................................................

He hug me back and caressing my hair, he hug me so tight , i can feel his warmth , his breath

“liam why are you so long!where’ve you been? Are you mad at me? You pabo! I’m scared!!”

He make no sound not moving even an inch

“liam!!”

Still soundless

“liam james payne!! Are you deaf??!!”

“faith!!! Oh sorry i just uhmm i just haha i just shocked haha”

“liam you cruel” i’m still shaking

“faith are you sick?!”

“what’s wrong with you! Answer me first liam!”

“faith sorry i go to the toilet first and when i’m about to order , i meet harry, and we talked a lot faith i’m so sorry”

“nah ah it’s okay let’s eat the ice cream before it melted” i push him off, i found myself full of embrasement , i groping to find my seat and sat there and he cleared his throat, uh uh crap!

“faith here you go strawberry ice creaaam uh uh like always haahaha”

 he hand me the ice cream, you know what? I’m full already!

“ha ha ha yes......” i awkwardly said, why? I guess this situation become more uncomfortable when i hug him................. it just............................well ............... i don’t know................

“let’s go get out of here,let’s go back home faith”he pull my hand

“n...no liam i still wanna be here”

“but....but..... *ugh how can i said it, do i need to say that jiyong guy was there outside searching on you?! heck no freaking way* let's go back.......”

“pretty please” i make an aegyo again , ! I don't like doing this but..... yeah i need it

 

Silence..................

 

“so ... uhmm liam ....i....i...i’m sorry”

“no need to say sorry haha”

“but but but ......”

“you know what? I’m just tease you” he laugh then poke my noose

“but i ....

“shhh hahaha you know i really love to tease you, i just teasing no offense faith ahahahaha”

“yyaaaah stop laughing!!” he just laugh since i know he’ll surelly busy his precious ice cream

“i’m................”he was just about to say something but i cut him off

“no! Liam i’m sorry....really sorry...”

“i leave you alone in such bad situation , i’m sure if soemthing happens to you i will cut myself” he chuckled a little , you know what? Sometimes it’s hard to fin what’s he was doing? Teasing? Joking around or being serious , it’s so hard to understand him ..................

 

“liam........”

“hmmmm”

“can you help me to forget him?” i slowly speak , not wanting to annoyed him, see?! I didn’t mention his name anymore , i think i’m too cruel to liam, and and seems like i’ll never make a move to forget jingyo so i think i needed a help

he choked and laugh over again

“wait faith .....”

“i know you wouldn’t believe me aish!!” i facepalm myself,yeah and pouting

“wh...what? you wanna make a move now?” he laugh , wth is he crazy?!

I nodded and make a puppy face in front of him

“sorry lady CL but my face is over here not there” he grab my chin and drag it , i can feel her breath!

I push his hand

 

“haha you’re so cute! I will gladly helping you, fightiiiiiiing!!!” he take my right hand and toss it with his hand in the air ,

“whatever! Aaa you mock me! you cruel” i pouting and cross my arm

“aaa it wasn’t like that i’m sorry CL..............” he take my hand and placing it onto his hand

“a highfive huh? Haha you kiddo!” i pull my hand and laughing , i think he’s happy now.

“forgive me already?! Aishhh that’s too easyyy hahaha” he still won’t let my hand go

“no! Not ofcourse!! AAA , gimme a spoonful of your ice cream , what flavor is it?” i smile and open my mouth stuck out my tongue

“aaaaaam! It’s green tea yumm yummm” he scoop the ice cream and feed me,the ice cream landing perfectly at my tongue

“apology accepted” i gushed, oh goooodddd it’s been a long time since i playing around with jingyo!! I miss him like forever! Why you gave me this freakin’ blindless!! Oh gosssshhhh chaerin you need to face the reality and move on from that dragon!!!

“let’s go home faith i know you’re in a bad situation now....... hey i know i’m dumb but hey..... i’m a medical students” he never fails to make me impressed , he always know it when i got problem with my disease,never fails to protect me, it’s hard to hiding something over him! I can’t lying when i’m with him

“liam..........” i make that begging sound again and again

“shhhh let’s go, i need to save you.....” he put his jacket around my body and pull me with him, cover up my body with his embrance and warmth,

 

 

I can be no superman

But for you i’ll be the super human

I wanna save ya..............................

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

noo chaeee!!! there's no freaking way you could get out from the greak GDragooon \m/ GD keep the faith lee *ops hahahaha

hope you enjoy and 

comment thaaaaanksss