chap.12

Your Only One is ME !!

 

“ah, sorry i just remember something , uhmm my inspiration is ... is ... is uhmm my real life yes my real life , something important in my life is lost and nowhere to be found , and and uhmm and i really need it so badly ahahaha , sorry i’m really dramatical recently...”

“ahahahaha no aigoo GD you’re really amazing man! Ah the news about you and sandara park,what do you think about that Gdragon-ssi?”

“thanks, ah ?? really ?? how come ?? what’s that all about ?” WHAT?? Ah okay it’s nonsense!!! Crap!!

“looks like you’ve no idea about this or you act like you don’t know anything?”

“ah no ofcourse , really , what’s that crap?”

“the rumor said that you courting her , yeah sandara park” this is totally crap! I look at seunghyun hyung and youngbae but they just look at me curiously

“ahmmm is it true? Aigoo hahaha , i’ll told you all,i have no girlfriend right now , and about dara noona , she’s just friend of me and and ....

“and what ? Gdragon-ssi .... the photos of the both of you dating at the cofee shop is really hot now around the world!” crap , who told him to cut me of?! Fck!!

“what? Around the world? , she’s really just friend of me, and yes i come to the cofee shop with her but it just always talking about work-stuff and .... uhmm nothing else!”

“are you sure?” whattheheck he is looking at me with that glare ?!!

“of cou---......

“uhmmm pardon me , but , can we just talking about our new album?” youngbae tap his shoulder lightly and he smile to me , yes he is ma man!!

“ah ndee i’m sorry everyone , if i am too much haha” that fcking MC is really annoying!!

 

                                                                ~~~

“ah, sorry i just remember something , uhmm my inspiration is ... is ... is uhmm my real life yes my real life , something important in my life is lost and nowhere to be found , and and uhmm and i really need it so badly ahahaha , sorry i’m really dramatical recently...”

“ahahahaha no aigoo GD you’re really amazing man! Ah the news about you and sandara park,what do you think about that Gdragon-ssi?”

“thanks, ah ?? really ?? how come ?? what’s that all about ?”

“looks like you’ve no idea about this or you act like you don’t know anything?”

“ah no ofcourse , really , what’s that crap?”

“the rumor said that you courting her , yeah sandara park”

“ahmmm is it true? Aigoo hahaha , i’ll told you all i have no girlfriend right now , and about dara noona , she’s just a friend of mine and and ....

 Ugh i’m curious what will he say ........

 

“aah i miss family guy today damn” ah that voice!! niall?? Eh why there’s no sound of jingyo anymore?

“niall is that you?! Yyaaaah turn it bacckkk i want that talkshow”

“Faith! i need to watch family guy right now!! You know it right! Right?? Okay that’s niall.

“ah okay whatever!!! uhm bommie unnie can y—

“yes! His hair is darkbrown like ... you , ur favourite hairstyle of Gdragon , wearing a hipster glasses,wearing a jacket from you , i think you bought it from france and uhm... OMG is that your v-neck shirt ??!! aigoo yes i guess it’s yours chae i remember when he come to your apartment and get wet because he running in the heavy rain and and your couple sneakers i bet, and a swaggg tuxedo”

“aigo jingyo!! He’s really a fashionista but why he wearin—

“shhh chaee he wear it in another way it really make sense !! he’s a real fashionista!!!”

“if only i’m not blind! Agh !!” i mumbling so bommie couldn’t hear it and pitying me !!! life is !! “ah ah how about the other bommie??”

“well, seungri is back with his cute image , daesung is smiling angel like always and he got more swagg and he’s more handsome than before!! Uhmm youngbae , fck! His hair is damn cool but yeaa he got more weirdness now” she stoped??!! Hey did she forget about Mr.TiOwPi ... or she....??

“you forg---

“nah!! I already say all the things chae”

“but you---

“okay okay... tabi is weird , well his hair color just like a random rainbow that’s all!” agh just admit it that your prince alien is handsome , right?? Hahaha , aaah jingyo..... me too..... i miss you ....i can’t believe it!! I can leave him for uhmm 6 months!! But i still can’t forget him , i’m really sad .... looks like he is really depressed because of me , did i really important for him?? Haa?? Oh god!! He’s such a fool!! And about their song .... it’s been a loing time since they sang a mellow song , and i like it so much , how can i forget all of them!! Uhmm about dara unnie ......

OHGODIMSOJEALOUS!!! I heard that dara unnie  sometimes have the style similarity with jingyo recently...

 

“chae are you okay.....?” hmm i know bommie will ask me that question

“huh? Sorry bommie i don’t really hear you , can you re----

“chae!!! Don’t deny it , its hurt , right??” ;______;

“i don’t know” ..................

“chae , see?!! You’re crying again!!”

“sorry bommie ...............”i hug my pillow

“faith , are you okay , i’m sorry for the talkshow.... your lil punk cousin need to learn to respect someone” that guy caressing my hair

“it’s okay liam it’s not you” i lean my head on his shoulder

“faith, you can hug me all you want, i’m not offering this with anyone , remember it!” he come closer to me and embranced me

“chae i can’t believe she do it!!”

“shhhhh jeany corn keep quiet” liam whisper to her eventough bommie is far away from him, this guy seriously hahaha

“i’m not talking to you payne!! Ah chae guess what?? She update her me2day!! She said “jiyoung oppa” aigoooooooo is she crazy or what?? She’s older than him !! and his name was JIYONG not JIYOUNG!! I’m in high dudgeon now!!!”

“miss jeany i think you make her feeling become worst for saying that thing” liam hold my right hand

“oh i’m sorryyy chaeeee”

 

About our realationship with dara unnie uhm.................

 

---flashback---

 

 

“look! The both of them are lover!!” the brunette apple hair pointing to the oposite direction to tell the staff that the red-head trainee and a handsome trainee was dating.

“allright dara, thankieess okay , you can leave now.” The staff , kush headed toward the two called lover while dara run away and observing them from a far

“dara unnie!! What are you doing?!! Bring kush oppa here?! are you insane huh?”

“c...cha...chaerin , what are you doing here??”

“dara unnie i can’t believe you!!!” the chaerin girl run to kush to stop him but that guy is already touch her best friend shoulder.

 

“bom!seunghyun! it’s clear now , the trainee is not allowed to be a lover here... and you two ....” the handsome guy cut him off

“WAIT! Hyung!! We’re not dating!! We’re friend , right bommie?” the red-head girl just lowered her head and nod.

“looks!! You called her with her lovely nickname aren’t you?”

“aaaaaaaaah kush oppa, you’re totally misunderstanding here! teddy oppa told them to discuss about our schedule , you can ask him if you not believe me!” chaerin run to them and make the thing clear

“is it true seunghyun? Bom?” they just nodded and smile to chaerin

"but...." before he can said anything , the 3 of them staring at him strangely

“oke sorry , i’m leaving!” that kush guy go out to find the apple haired girl but she’s nowhere to be found

 

“bommie unnie i’ve something to tell you, uhm seunghyun oppa can i borrow her for a while teheee” she smile to him and that handsome seunghyun take his from that room

 

“dara unnie!”

“hmm ?”

“she told kush oppa !!”

“really how do you know chae?” she look shocked

“i see her and kush oppa in the doorframe observing the both of you unnie”

“my bestfriend really want me to resign from here? okay i’ll leave YG from now on i’ll talk to papa yg”

“bommie not so fast!! Why would you think dara unnie do that?”

“well , i think she want to be a solo not duo , with me , she’s envy you , remember? We caught her talking to kush about you. you will debut as solo chae and she want it! So she try to get that from you and make me seperated from her , so she’ll be debut as solo too”

“hmmm this make sense bommie”

“chae she’s changed , our ssantoki is different now , i’m really sad!! Chae i think i’ll resign from YG”

“whaaaaaaaat?? Bommie you ....”

“chaee i’m hurt to see my bestfriend like that!! I can’t stand it”

“unnie i’m still here”

“chae ,i'll be happy if i see my bestfriends become happy too and my dad doesn’t really like his daughter become an idol , i’m out”

“well, i’m out too”

“chae you can’t do that!!!”

“i have the reason too unnie , i’ve already thinking about this secretly for a long time”

 

~~~end of flash back~~~~

 

And after that when dara unnie seen us talk to papa YG about it she begging us not to quit YG , she always crying and she ask me and bommie to forgiving her , of course we’ll always love her no matter what she’s our bestfriend but it’s another story for leaving YG , my family always wanting me to do this for a long time , maybe because my damn disease , and my condition become more and more phatetic and know i’m not regreting it all, after it we alwasy spend our time together but dara unnie become more and more busy so i end up always sticking together only with bommie. Dara unni knew for sure about how i feel for jingyo, and now the people say they’re dating? Dafuq i just hear!

 

“ahhh faith let’s find some corn for the lady corn to cover and ice cream for us”

Okay, Liam is niall’s besties ,niall is my cousin. we’re good friends now , he is such a gentleman he take care of me , he is here with me whenever , he is really a good guy to be with , he is funny .Oh i think he’ll take me to our favourite ice cream shop now.....

 

“Liam turn on you radio”

“faith , you wanna find BIGBANG again huh?” oke he’s annoyed by me.

“a ah not like that payneee , i just wanna hear random song uh!” i lied

“ahahaha arrasoh”

“Liam i prefer you american accent than korean, i've already said it’s weird with you”

“uhm sorry , okay faith lets turn on the radiooooo wowowowowowo” hahaha he is weird sometimes

 

“aahhh i really want to held our concert in new jersey again , i think it’ll be really fun haha”

“ah faith here you got ur bigbang now!”

“ah TOP is right i love  new jersey !!! wohoooo”

“! Don’t come here aishhhhhhh” oh okay , what the hell is this??!! No!!hellno!!

“wohooo faith! chill gals!!”

“okay guys , here again with me , noah!! With ma swaggg maaan biiiigbaaang!! Yeyeye, you can request songs for tonight just tweet me okay,uhmmmmmmm well guys let’s hear Chasing The sun by the wanteeeeed wohooooooooo enjoy it guys!!!”

 

“ahahaha faith it’s ur fav song isn’t  it??” i just noded.a simple nod .

“faith?!”

“ah liam! I’m sorry , ah liammm !!! i really wanna hear my love like a star by demi lovato right now , do you have it on your phone or music player?”

“ahahaha are you kidding me huh? No i don’t hahaha”

“ughhh go request it now !!!”

“aaahh okay okay, i’ll send noah a messages so she’ll obv play it for us hehehe”

“you know her??”

“ofc!” i just smile and tap her shoulder randomly hahaha yes i can’t even see it!!

“no ah , i begging you , play demi’s my love is like a star NOW!!”

“liam! Are you spelling what you’re type for noah?? Hahah !” he’s really weird!! but always make me laugh even if it's hard to laugh in such cituation now.....

“ah yesss , ah i should type your name , uhm chaerin?”

“HELLNO!!! They’ll recognize me!!”

“ uhmm oke C L , send!! Oh okay just wait for “my love is like a star” haha” he chuck my hair again and again

“payne! You type CL ??!!”

“yea C to the L”

“!! It make me so obviouss you ..... ahhhh”

“why? CL is really cool i think” ughhh as if i can requested it by myself!! My damn useless eyes!!!

 Chill down chaerin................

“liam

“you find us chasing the sun ow owowowowowow yeaah the wanteed, ahh everyone Gdragon ask me if he could singcover “i gotta find you” by nick jonas , this song is really good , and G-Dragon will sang it from all of you waw waw waw he playing his guitar now , okayy enjoy!”

 

Every time I think I'm closer to the heart
What it means to know just who I am
I think I finally found a better place to start
No one ever seems to understand
I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be you're not that far?

You're the voice I hear inside my head 
The reason that im singing
I need to find you
Gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need 
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
Oh yeah
Yeah

You're the remedy im searching hard to find
To fix the puzzle that I see inside
Painting all my dreams the color of your smile
When I find you it will be alright
I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be you're not that far?

Been feeling lost
Can't find the words to say
Spending all my time stuck in yesterday
Where you are is where I wanna be
Next to you, you next to me
Oh 
I need to find you
Yeah
Gotta find you

Jingyo..... is it for me ?? jingyo i’m here .... i really miss you , come to find me jingyo .... but but i’m too afraid you’ll hate me .... you’ll avoiding me when you saw my situation now, jingyo i’m too afraid now. I don’t want to be useless girl for you , i will hate myself if you came back to me and spending your precious time just to be with this useless chaerin! My tears run down my cheek

 

“faith you alright?” i just nodded , i think liam stopped his car already.

“you’re totally not! faith ....” i could feel he come closer to me and hug me tightly.......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

halo everyoneeeeeeeee :)