Encounter

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loving you is hard but I cannot stop it.

 

 

 

Dahyun keep herself busy for the past few days. She’s trying to get all work outside their office building as she didn’t want to meet Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. She knows she lied to Chaeyoung about Mina’s condition and she still love her life from that little tiger’s wrath. How about Tzuyu? Dahyun didn’t have the courage to face the girl after what she did. Dahyun regret herself for being selfish.

 

Dahyun’s attention disturbed by the sound of her phone. A message comes. She’s been ignoring all the messages and calls she get since morning. Dahyun take a deep breath and look at her phone. Dahyun shocked as she didn’t expect to get message from that person.

 

 

 

From: Maknae Tzuyu

Hi, Dahyun unnie. Can we meet? I’ll be waiting at the ONCE café at 6pm. Please bring her too.

 

 

 

Dahyun read the message and sigh. Tzuyu didn’t mention the name but Dahyun understand well who is she. Dahyun make a call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu take a sip of her coffee and figure out that she finished it. Tzuyu call the waiter and ask for another cup of coffee. Good thing is that the people she’s waiting for arrives before she asks for the third cup.

 

“Sorry for being late..” Dahyun apologize while taking her seat.

 

Sana on the other side hesitated to sit as the only seats left are beside Tzuyu. The table is round and there’s only four seats where Dahyun take the seat opposite Tzuyu, making Sana to choose either sitting on left or right side of Tzuyu which mean she will be sitting beside the younger woman.

 

“It’s okay.. Take a seat, Sana unnie.” Tzuyu considerate Sana’s hesitation.

 

“Yeah..” Sana quickly take the seat in front of her.

 

“Please order something while taking break from your hectic works, Dahyun unnie..” Tzuyu being sarcastic. She knows that Dahyun keeping herself busy to avoid meeting her.

 

“Tzuyu..” Dahyun avoided Tzuyu’s stare.

 

“I’m sorry, unnie.. But really, do you need to avoid me that much?” Tzuyu come straight to the point.

 

Dahyun didn’t know what to say so she keep quiet. Sana didn’t dare to speak because she know the two woman fighting because of her.

 

“Dahyun unnie.. Please don’t do that. I’m worries you’ll get sick. Working too hard is bad, unnie..” Tzuyu said calmly.

 

“Tzuyu-ah.. I’m sorry..” Dahyun said sincerely.

 

“You’re forgiven, unnie.. So do you, Sana unnie even though I’m the one who supposed to say sorry to you.” Tzuyu smile.

 

“Really?” Sana ask happily.

 

“Yes unnie..” Tzuyu mess Sana’s hair.

 

“Yah! Dahyun-ah, she’s bullying me..” Sana pouted while complaining at Dahyun.

 

Tzuyu saw their interaction and smile. She cannot give in to her uncomfortable heart now. It’s good to see that everything is fine and there’s something else she need to tell them.

 

“Tzuyu-ah..” Right time.

 

Tzuyu turns around and smile widely at the person who will be joining them.

 

“Xiaoxiao, you came..” Tzuyu quickly pull the chair like a gentleman gentlewoman and ask the woman to sit.

 

Dahyun and Sana watched the duo curiously.

 

“Hello, I’m Chengxiao. You must be Dahyun.. And you are..?” Chengxiao greets the dumfounded duo as she looks at Dahyun and Sana with smile. She’s sweetly smile at Sana as she trying to be friend with the person in front of her.

 

“I’m Sana.. Minatozaki Sana.” Sana give the same smile to the doll-like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter