Forgive

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why the truth always hurt?

 

 

 

“Dahyun-ssi, are you waiting for your girlfriend?”

 

“Chengxiao-ssi? What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m waiting for my girlfriend.”

 

“Ooh..” Short but meaningful.

 

“So tell me, Dahyun-ssi. Are you really going out with Sana?”

 

Dahyun raises her eyebrow.

 

“…Yes.” Chengxiao smirks as she can see Dahyun answer hesitantly.

 

“You’re being hesitant now, Dahyun-ssi..”

 

“I’m not!” Dahyun answers half-shouted.

 

“I know you’re lying but I cannot say it true either. I’ll be honest with you, so I hope you going to be honest with us too.”

 

“Us? Who are…” Dahyun didn’t finish her words as she sees the woman in front of her is lip-locking with another woman.

 

“Yah! You!” Dahyun cannot help but stands up and shouts angrily, breaking the kiss of the two women in front of her.

 

“Calm down, miss. You don’t need to shout. You’re scaring my customers here.”

 

Dahyun looks around and notices that all eyes on her. She bows, apologize and slowly sit back.

 

“Stops that glares and I’m not cheating on Tzuyu.” Chengxiao says.

 

“Calm down, will ya? Sorry if we shock you. I’m Son Juyeon, Chaeyoung’s cousin. Called me Eunseo.”

 

“Eunseo?” Dahyun feels the name sounded familiar.

 

“Yes, Dahyun-ssi. I’m Eunseo, SinB’s friend.”

 

“So you’re the woman she keep complaining about flirting a lot?” Dahyun blurted out, forgetting the fact that Eunseo just kiss Tzuyu’s girlfriend right now.

 

“Yah!” Eunseo quickly shuts Dahyun as she feels the glares from the doll-like woman beside her.

 

“So where’s that special woman you been flirting with?” Dahyun curiosity come out as she remembers SinB keep talking about Eunseo love life.

 

Eunseo’s face turns red at the question and slowly turns her head toward the doll-like woman. Dahyun follows Eunseo’s eyes and meet Chaengxiao’s presence again. She almost forgetting the shocking scene just now.

 

“Mind telling me what actually happen right now?” Dahyun’s face turns serious.

 

“Okay. Like I said, I’ll be honest with you. I do have a girlfriend but definitely not Tzuyu. This is my girlfriend, Eunseo.” Dahyun’s eyes look at the shy Eunseo.

 

“So you means?” Dahyun furrows her eyebrow.

 

“Yes. It was all acts. Me and Tzuyu, we are not dating. She’s like a sister to me. She asks me to help her.”

 

“Why?” That’s all what come out from Dahyun’s mouth.

 

“We know what you did, Dahyun-ssi. The letter and your feeling towards Sana.” Eunseo speaks up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter