Memory

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes it’s better to let go, even if it hurts like hell.

 

 

“Why?”

“Tzuyu-ah…”

“You could just say that you don’t like me. You could say that you didn’t mean your words. But you chose to leave like that… I don’t get it.”

 

 

 

 

 

It hurts the most when the person that made you feel special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.

 

 

 

 

“Hi Mina unnie… Nice to meet you, again.”

“Hi?” Unnie? Mina looks at Chaeyoung with a blank expression.

“How are you?”

“I’m fine but may I ask?”

“Go on… I don’t mind a bit.”

“Ms. Son, right?”

“W-what? Is this some kind of joke?” Chaeyoung a bit puzzled by Mina’s question.

“I’m sorry. Did I make you wait so long, Mina?” A manly voice interrupted them.

“Oppa! No… I just arrived few minutes before.” Mina greeted with her gummy smile.

Lies! Chaeyoung cannot believe the sight in front of her.

“Bambam?”

“Chaeyoung? What a luck to meet you here…”

“You know her?” Mina asks Bambam as she glances at Chaeyoung.

“Not really...” Bambam smiles acknowledge Chaeyoung’s expression.

Chaeyoung hold herself from punching the man in from of her. Why it always has to be him? Chaeyoung did beat the man long time ago and now he still standing between them.

“You!” Chaeyoung snaps as she grabs Bambam’s collar.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Mina quickly push Chaeyoung from Bambam.

Chaeyoung taken aback by Mina’s action. Is Mina siding the man who happen to be the reason of their break up? Chaeyoung didn’t want to believe that Mina choose the man instead of her. Two years. Did Mina really not think of Chaeyoung at all? Did Mina forget about Chaeyoung? Did Mina really didn’t feel guilty at all? Chaeyoung contemplated. She didn’t want to break in front of these people. Chaeyoung walk away.

“Are you okay, oppa?” Mina returns her focus on Bambam as her eyes drawn to the leaving figure of that certain woman just now.

“I’m okay. No worries…” Bambam beam a smile as he takes a seat.

“How do you know her, oppa? Why she’s acting like that to you?” Mina shot out her curiosity.

“You really don’t remember her?”

“I do remember that we met during the meeting at Jeju. For the meeting..”

“Is that so? Anything else you remember about her?”

“Do I know her?”

“You do… a lot…”

“What do you mean a lot? Then, why I cannot remember her at all?” Mina confused.

“I don’t know. That’s why I’m a bit puzzled too. You remember all of us. I guess you should ask Sana about that..” Bambam shrugged.

“Who is she?”

“Chaeyoung… Son Chaeyoung..” Bambam answers reluctantly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sana-chan.. Do the doctors said that I have amnesia?”

“What are you talking about, Minari?” Sana confused by Mina’s question.

“Did I lose my memories?”

“No. You remember me, your parents and your friends, right?”

Mina nods.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter