Dream

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You will be never truly happy if you continuously hold onto the things that make you sad.

 

 

 

 

Ding Dong.

Jeongyeon has been standing in front of Nayeon apartment for 20 minutes already but there’s no response from her.

 

 

“Jeongyeon unnie!”

Jeongyeon turn around as she heard someone called her name.

“Umji-ah! Did you just come back from college?” Jeongyeon happily greeted the younger girl.

“Yeah.. It’s been long since I saw you here unnie.” Umji happily replied.

“I’m a bit busy so yeah..” Jeongyeon awkwardly responded.

“Oh Umji-ah! You’re here.” A woman come out from the opposite door.

“Sojung unnie.. Where are you going?” Umji quickly ask her sister.

“I need to buy some things at the nearest shop first.. Jeongyeonie? Good thing to see you here..” Sowon greeted happily.

“Hi Sowon unnie..” Jeongyeon greeted back.

“Unnie.. Do you happen to know if Nayeon unnie inside her house or not?” Jeongyeon asks.

“I’m not sure but I didn’t see her come out from the house this morning.” Sowon said.

“Yeah.. I also didn’t see her today.. And yesterday..” Umji said as she trying to recall any encounter with their neighbour.

“Why didn’t you call her?” Sowon asks.

“I tried but she not answering..”

“Maybe she went to visit her parents’ house.. I’ll go now. See you later, Jeongyeonie..” Sowon think positively.

 

Jeongyeon just nodded with smile. However, she’s getting worried about Nayeon. If she’s went to visit her parents, then Chaeyoung might be knew but Chaeyoung insist on telling her to check on Nayeon. Jeongyeon has Nayeon’s house key so she thinks she might check if Nayeon is in the house on not. After all, she already in front of Nayeon’s house so she really should check on her.

 

Just forget about your feeling now, Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon talked to herself as she finally unlocks the door.

 

“Hello?” Jeongyeon enters the house but see no one.

Jeongyeon carefully walk into the living room and the kitchen but everything is in place.

“Nayeon unnie?” Jeongyeon called as she slowly walking towards Nayeon’s room.

As soon as she opens the door, the sight hurt her. The older woman has her blanket wrapped on her body and she’s look pale.

“Gosh! You’re burning..” Jeongyeon said as she put her palm on Nayeon’s forehead.

“Chaeyoungie?” Nayeon speak out as she feels a hand on her forehead. She tries to open her eyes but eyerything is blurred.

“Don’t move. I’ll get your water..” Jeongyeon ignores Nayeon’s words as quickly run to the kitchen to get some water and medicine.

“Jeongyeonie?” Nayeon feel like she heard Jeongyeon’s voice, but the woman has been avoiding her for the past few days so she’s thinking that she might be mistaken.

“Nayeon unnie.. Please take the medicine first.” Jeongyeon sit at the edge of the bed while helping Nayeon to sit up and eat the medicine.

“No..” Nayeon said, refuse to take the medicine. She has her eyes closed.

“You’re burning unnie. You need to take the medicine. Come on, open your mouth.” Jeongyeon tries to persuade her.

“But..”

“Eat it. You need to get healthy. Don’t worry. I won’t leave you when you’re fall sleep later.”

 

Nayeon feel the comfort. The person with her right now sounded like Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon usually the only one who can persuade her to eat medicine. Nayeon slowly opens . Jeongyeon put the medicine into Nayeon mouth and help her drink the water. Then, Jeongyeon help Nayeon to lie down on the bed again and set nicely the blanket on Nayeon’s body.

 

“You sounded like Jeongyeon..” Nayeon’s last words before she fell into deep sleep.

Jeongyeon smile as she heard Nayeon and saw Nayeon’s smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter