Pain

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you love someone, prepare yourself to get hurt.

 

 

 

“Sana-chan? Are you okay?” Momo slowly approaches the squirrel after leaving her alone in the living room.

 

Momo steps back, shocked when Sana suddenly stand up.

 

“I will definitely get her back!” Sana exclaims.

 

“Did you bump your head anywhere?” Momo quickly checks Sana’s condition.

 

“I’m fine, Momo-chan..” Sana said.

 

“Then why are you talking about getting her back? She have a girlfriend, Sana..”

 

“I don’t care..” Sana determinedly said as she walks to her room.

 

Momo massages her head, confused by her own cousin.

 

 

 

 

I don’t know that staying away from you will be hurts but watching you in someone else hand, hurts more.

 

 

 

 

“Tzuyu-ah!”

 

“Sana unnie? What are you doing here?” Tzuyu didn’t expect to meet Sana at the café.

 

“Why? You have a date?” Sana asks, pouted.

 

“W-what?” Tzuyu stuttered.

 

“Baby!”

 

Tzuyu sigh in relief as she recognizes the voice. Tzuyu smile widely as she holds on Chengxiao’s hand who’s wrapping her hand on Tzuyu’s neck, hugging her from behind.

 

“Hi Sana unnie..” Chengxiao greets happily.

 

“Hi..” Sana greets back. The sight hurt her, but she didn’t want to walk away from Tzuyu yet.

 

Chengxiao kiss Tzuyu’s cheek as she takes a seat beside Tzuyu and cling to her. Tzuyu keep smiling wide at the skinship.

 

Sana feel like to cry but a hand on her shoulder divert her attention. A soft lips meet Sana’s cheek.

 

“Sana-chan.. Did you wait long?” Dahyun talk sweetly at Sana.

 

“What?” Sana quite taken aback but shakes her head as she realized Dahyun’s intention.

 

“You two?” Tzuyu asks curiously as she noticed Dahyun sweet talk.

 

“We have a dinner date today. Right, darling?” Dahyun said as she holds on Sana’s hand, caressing it.

 

Sana just nodded.

 

“If you don’t mind, I need to leave with my girlfriend now.. You don’t mind, right?” Dahyun direct her gaze on Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu a bit taken aback but managed to smile.

 

“I don’t mind. Have a nice date..” Tzuyu said smiling but who know the bitterness in her own mouth now.

 

Dahyun pull Sana with her as she knows Sana will not be able to move an inch.

 

“Dahyun-ah, why did you say that?” Sana asks as they walked a bit far from the café.

 

“I..” Dahyun cannot find the reason. She randomly said it as she just wants to take Sana away from the lovey dovey scene. She knows that Sana’s hurting.

 

“Thank you..”

 

Dahyun shocked as Sana suddenly hug her but it saddens her as she feels Sana’s trembling body. Sana is crying. Dahyun know she didn’t stand a chance.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter