Love

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love you.

 

 

“Chaeyoung-ah..”

 

Chaeyoung stops the car on the side of the road when she heard Mina called her name.

 

“What is it, Minari?”

 

“I need to tell you something..” Mina says hesitantly.

 

Chaeyoung sees Mina’s fidgeting fingers and hold on it.

 

“Tell me. I’m all ears.” Chaeyoung keep her gaze on Mina.

 

“I…” It took a few minutes before Mina speak again. “I had a brain surgery..” Mina says while looking at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung never leave Mina’s eyes, telling her to keep on talking.

 

“I’m sorry that I forgot about you. I shut my memories of you.” Mina is waiting for Chaeyoung to get angry but Chaeyoung has a calm expression.

 

“Say something? Why don’t you shout at me?” Mina scared.

 

“I know.” Chaeyoung calm voice ringing on Mina’s ears.

 

“Dahyun told me the reason you left. I know you didn’t remember me. I figured it out after meeting you and Bambam that day. I’m sorry that I check on you because I want to confirm it.” Chaeyoung adds.

 

“Chaeyoung-ah…”

 

“It’s okay, Mina. I’m fine as long as you back in my arms.”

 

“But I shut you out, Chaeyoung. I’m sorry.” Mina cannot help but cry.

 

“Hey.. It’s didn’t matter. Do you really love me, Mina?”

 

The past few days with Chaeyoung was the happiest moment for Mina. She knows that she’s falling for the woman. She fell, and she did, again.

 

“I do, Chaeyoung-ah. I love you, Son Chaeyoung..” Mina says it sincerely.

 

“Then that’s what matter, Mina. I don’t need the past as long as my future is with you. I love you too, Myoui Mina..” Chaeyoung says as she captured the woman in front of her into a passionate kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A loud sound disturbs Jeongyeon’s focus.

 

“Nayeon?” Jeongyeon can see the rage in Nayeon’s eyes.

 

“What it is, Jeongyeon?! Am I look stupid in front of you?!”

 

“What are you talking about, Nayeon-ah?” Jeongyeon confused.

 

“Did you really ask Jinyoung to go out with me?!”

 

“What?” Jeongyeon is taken aback. Yes, she did because Nayeon said that she like him. She did even its hurt.

 

“Do you really need to do that, Jeongyeon?!”

 

“Ms. Yoo?” A woman asks worriedly.

 

“You can go, Jihyo. I will handle this. Just don’t let anyone come here and please close the door.” Jeongyeon says to her assistant. Her assistant quickly did what she asked.

 

“Tell me, Jeongyeon! If you like him, you could just tell me! Not by making me look like a stupid woman!”

 

“….” Jeongyeon didn’t know what to respond.

 

“Who is that person you like, Jeongyeon? Tell me!” Nayeon impatient.

 

“Why do you keep asking me that when you clearly know who I like, Nayeon?” Jeongyeon had enough.

 

“I don’t!” Nayeon shouts.

 

Jeongyeon speechless. Do you really forget about it? Jeongyeon thought as her eyes on Nayeon.

 

“You’re an , Jeongyeon!” Nayeon turns around, ready to walk towards the door when suddenly Jeongyeon grabs her hand and pulls her with force.

 

Nayeon widen her eyes when she realizes that Jeongyeon is kissing her, on the lips. The kiss was short as Jeongyeon pulls away and look into Nayeon’s eyes.

 

“I like you, Nayeon. I don’t know if you remember my confession months ago but I still remember how you reject me. Its hurt to act like nothing happens, Nayeon but I have to because I know you will avoiding me if it come between us. I always love you, more than a friend.” Jeongyeon confess.

 

Jeongyeon ready for another rejection as she sees Nayeon glistening eyes.

 

“Just say that you want me to avoid you. I will clearly do..” Jeongyeon didn’t manage to finish her sentence when Nayeon shut her with a kiss.

 

“I been waiting for you to say that again, Jeongyeon-ah.. I love you too, Yoo Jeongyeon..” Nayeon says.

 

Claps at the door interrupt them.

 

“Took you long enough to say that.” Chaeyoung says with a smirk and a smiling Jinyoung beside her.

 

“Jinyoung?” Jeongyeon asks, confused. 

 

“Mission accomplished!” Jinyoung high-five Chaeyoung and winks at Nayeon.

 

Jeongyeon slowly turns her head on Nayeon as sees the redden Nayeon. Now Jeongyeon feels like a fool. She really did ask Jinyoung to accept Nayeon without knowing that it was useless. No wonder Jinyoung accepted it easily.

 

“Don’t tell me it was all act.”

 

“It is. See you later, baby girl..” Jinyoung waves at Nayeon and left with Chaeyoung.

 

“Is this just an act?” Jeongyeon says, furious.

 

“No.” Nayeon simply answers as she pulls Jeongyeon into another short kiss.

 

“I realize that I been in love with you all this time, Jeongyeon but watching you with other girl make me think that you might already move on from me. That’s why I ask for their help.”

 

“Say it again..” Jeongyeon says.

 

“What? I ask for their help?”

 

“No. The first sentence you said.”

 

Nayeon smiles, knowing what Jeongyeon mean.

 

“I love you, Yoo Jeongyeon.”

 

“I love you too, Im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter