Truth

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The worst thing about being lied is knowing that you’re not worth the truth.

 

 

 

“Son Chaeyoung!”

 

 

 

 

Thud! A fist met Chaeyoung’s face and she fall down to the floor.

 

“Yah! Dahyun unnie! What are you doing?!” Tzuyu quickly help Chaeyoung stand up.

 

“What did you say to her?!” Dahyun shouts angrily at Chaeyoung.

 

“What are you..” Chaeyoung asks confusedly.

 

Tzuyu can only watch their gaze in puzzled.

 

“What did you say to Mina unnie?! Why can’t you forgive her?” Dahyun want to shout but the tears make her lose her cool.

 

“Forgive?” Chaeyoung snickers.

 

“The heck Chaeyoung! I’m not supposed to tell you this, but I have enough patient! Mina did that because she didn’t want you to get hurt.”

 

“Are you joking?! She didn’t want me to get hurt?!” Chaeyoung asks angrily.

 

“I know what she did is wrong but she’s stupid. Stupid to hurt you by acting like she cheated on you, but she did it because she’s scared that she will burden and mess your life if you find out that she’s sick!”

 

“What?” Dahyun’s words stopped Chaeyoung’s anger.

 

“She’s did it because she need to go to America for treatment. She did it because she know you will be insisting to go with her if you know about it. You just started your career and she didn’t want to destroy that. She’s hurting too, Chaeyoung. More than you are. She wants to meet you because she wants to at least get the chance to ask for your forgiveness. I don’t know what you said to her, but I will be hating you for life if you still being like that after I told you this. She passed out after you left her and she’s in critical position now. She’s dying, you fool!”

 

“Where is she now?!” Chaeyoung grabs Dahyun’s shirt.

 

“She’s at Seoul University Hospital now. Go to her. She need you Chaeyoung-ah..” Dahyun said as she slowly retreating Chaeyoung’s hand on her.

 

Chaeyoung quickly search for her car key but Tzuyu stops her.

 

“I won’t let you drive in that condition.”

 

“Let me go, Tzu! She need me!”

 

 

“I know. I’ll drive you there.” Tzuyu said as she leads the two older women toward her car.

 

 

 

 

 

The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tzuyu-ah, can we have a talk for a moment?”

 

Tzuyu furrow her eyebrow. She looks at Chaeyoung’s state for and moment and sigh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter