Real

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where you heart belongs…

 

 

“What should I do, Sana-chan?”

 

“Do what, Minari?”

 

“Chaeyoung asked me to go for a date tomorrow but I don’t know how to act..”

 

Sana who being oblivious of Mina’s worry keep playing with her phone. The only words she registered from Mina are ‘date’ and ‘act’.

 

“Just be yourself, Minari.”

 

“But this is Chaeyoung, Sana-chan…” Mina really worried.

 

“Wait! Did you say Chaeyoung?!” Sana quickly put away her phone.

 

Nods.

 

“You going out with Chaeyoung?! Like Son Chaeyoung? Really Mina?!” Sana obviously cannot register the information.

 

“Yeah. I’m going for a date with Chaeyoungie tomorrow.” Okay. That just weirds but Mina still respond to it.

 

“What the heck, Mina-chan? I thought you going out with Bambam. Since when did you change your mind?”

 

“Sana.. I didn’t even think about going out with Bambam oppa. Okay, maybe I did but that was nonsense. I’m loyal to my girlfriend.” Mina’s cheeks turn red by her own words.

 

“Whoa! Your girlfriend? You have a lot to explain, Mina-chan.”

 

Mina sigh.

 

Mina tell Sana the story between her and Chaeyoung when Mina was hospitalized last time. Sana didn’t know about Chaeyoung’s visit as she has to attend an important meeting that time. And, Dahyun also assure Sana that she will take of Mina and Sana should go for the meeting.

 

“So now, you and Chaeyoung already in a good term?”

 

“Better..” Mina says with her gummy smile.

 

Sana can see Mina’s happy face, but it worries her too.

 

“Then what the problem now, Minari?”

 

“I have a date with her but I don’t know what to do.” Mina being worry again.

 

“Just be yourself, Minari. I believe that Chaeyoung will love you no matter how you are.” Sana says.

 

Sana has her eyes on Mina and her eyes landed on Mina’s fidgeting hand.

 

“Don’t tell me she still didn’t know.” Sana says as she tries to guess why Mina acting like that.

 

As soon as Sana sees Mina’s glistening eyes, it confirmed.

 

“Minari, you didn’t tell her, aren’t you?”

 

“I didn’t have the chance to tell her that time. I was too occupied by her presence.” Mina speak the truth.

 

“Gosh, Minari. I know you love her but that’s cannot be accepted as a reason.” Sana shakes her head, disagree.

 

“Wait. Do you really love her, or you just pity her, Mina?” Sana continue with her words, worried.

 

“…..”

 

“If you said you love her back because what I told you about you two, I don’t think this is a good idea, Minari..”

 

“….”

 

“Look at me and tell me that you really love her.” Sana says as she pulls Mina besides her on the couch.

 

“It just rolled down like that on my tongue, Sana-chan. I didn’t know either but I’m just happy about this. About she loves me, her texts, her words, her presence. I don’t understand myself, Sana-chan..” Mina cannot hide her tears.

 

“People says that your mind might forgot but your heart didn’t. Seems like you are going through the same.” Sana commented.

 

“Just be yourself, Mina. But for better, I think you should tell her. She might not know about your amnesia, but she will later. So, it’s better for you to tell her by yourself before she knows it herself. She deserves to know, Minari.”

 

 

 

“I know.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jeongyeon-ah!”

 

“Nabong? What are you doing here?”

 

“I have a meeting around here. What are you doing here?” Nayeon asks back.

 

“I have meeting with someone.” Jeongyeon says.

 

Nayeon get the feeling that Jeongyeon is hiding something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter