Moment

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know you will get hurt, a lot but chose it anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dahyunie…” Soft lips meet Dahyun’s cheek.

 

“Sana?” Dahyun a bit startled but quickly composed herself.

 

“You have something there..” Sana said as she wipes the dirt on Dahyun’s face, near the lips using her thumb.

 

Their action quickly regain attention from the others. Chaeyoung slowly looks at Tzuyu but only to see the stoic face of Tzuyu. Tzuyu didn’t give any reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sana unnie.. What are you doing here?” Chaeyoung a bit shocked seeing Sana in front of their company building.

 

“Chaeyoung? Hi! Hi Tzuyu!” Sana greets the duo.

 

“I’m waiting for Dahyunnie..” Sana adds.

 

“Date?” Chaeyoung asks hesitantly.

 

“Yup..” Sana answers enthusiasm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tzuyu.. Chou Tzuyu!”

 

“Huh?” Tzuyu turns her head towards Chaeyoung, looking confused.

 

“Seriously, Tzuyu. I been calling you many times already. I almost knock your head.” Chaeyoung says, sighing.

 

Tzuyu looks at Chaeyoung’s hand and sees Chaeyoung holding her bag. Okay. She’s serious about almost knocking her head, with bag.

 

“What is it, Chaeyoung-ah? Sorry, I was not listening just now.” Tzuyu scratched her not-itchy head.

 

“Guess so… Are you okay?” Chaeyoung asks.

 

“I’m fine. Do I look sick?” Tzuyu asks back.

 

“I don’t mean that, Tzuyu. Are you really okay? With Sana and Dahyun….dating?” Chaeyoung asks hesitantly.

 

“I’m totally fine, Chaeyoung-ah. Why should I not fine with they’re dating? They look good together.” Tzuyu says, forming a smile.

 

Chaeyoung pats Tzuyu’s back, not knowing what to say.

 

“You can go back first. I still need to meet someone. See you at home, Chaeng.” Tzuyu says as she takes leave.

 

 

 

 

“You clearly not okay, Tzuyu…” Chaeyoung can only sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love never mean to be two. It’s always end with one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The story about Sana and Dahyun are dating already known to the girls. However, it just matters if it is true or not.

 

“Sana-chan, are you being serious of dating Dahyun now?”

 

“What do you mean, Momo-chan?”

 

“You’re getting closer and sweet too much with her now. Do you by any chance liking her?”

 

“I do like her, Momo-chan. She’s easy to like.”

 

“That’s might be true but I didn’t mean it like that, Sana. Do you perhaps falling for her?”

 

“I... She’s...” Sana not knowing how to answer.

 

“Don’t act like one if you not gonna accept her heart, Sana. Stop giving her hope. You know that she like you. No, scratch that. We both know that she loves you.”

 

 

Silent.

 

 

“How about Tzuyu?” Momo continue.

 

“What about her, Momo-chan?”

 

“Don’t act like you don’t understand what I mean, Sana.”

 

“She has a girlfriend.”

 

“So you saying that you giving up?”

 

“I’m tired. I came back with the thought of she’s waiting for me, but she didn’t. Worse, she come clear with a girlfriend, Momo. It’s hurt.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter