Decision

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you love someone secretly, accept the possibility that you’ll hurt silently.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Why do you always make fun of me?”

“Because it’s fun to see Im Nayeon annoyed…”

“You want to die?”

“Aniyo… I’ll live happily…”

“Why are you so annoying?”

“Why are you so childish?”

“I’m not!”

“You are… merong…”

Jeongyeon quickly run as Nayeon trying to catch her.

“Yah!”

 

 

 

 

“There you are… I’ve been searching for you.”

“Jennie baby… You’re searching for me? Why? Did you miss me that much?” Nayeon stops her track as she hears that voice and quickly wraps the girl in a hug.

“Hi Jennie..” Jeongyeon also stop her track as she slowly approaching the duo.

“Jeongyeon-ah, can I borrow her today?” Jennie politely asks after greeting the short-haired girl.

“What with the borrowing word? You can take her anytime you want. She’s yours…” Jeongyeon laughs off Jennie’s question.

No! I want to say that aloud but who am I to say that. Jeongyeon brushes off her thought.

“Is she?” Jennie comes out for a joke.

“Yah!” Nayeon hits Jennie’s arm as she crosses her arms while pouting.

“Stop with the aegyo, unnie…” Jeongyeon comments while making a disgusting face.

“Yah! I’m not making any aegyo!” Nayeon argues back.

“Aish, this kid…” Jeongyeon shakes her head.

“What kid? I’m older that you, Yoo Jeongyeon.. Hhmp!” Nayeon grunts but only to receives giggles from the duo with her.

“I should take this kid then…” Jennie plays along with the situation as she finds it funny.

“Take her.. Shoo.. I’m getting enough of this annoying kid.” Jeongyeon shooing the pouting bunny and the hottie.

“What? I hate you! You not my best friend anymore!” Nayeon turned away, back facing the short-haired girl.

“As if you can…” Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

“Come on, Nayeonie.. I should really get her away before you two get into real fight… Bye, Jeongyeonie…” Jennie said as she pulled the furious bunny out from the gym with her.

“Bye! Have a nice date!” Jeongyeon waved with smirk on her face.

 

Ouch! Do you really need to say that, Yoo Jeongyeon? Once again, Jeongyeon talks to herself in her mind.

 

Jeongyeon walked to the bench to prepare herself for her little training. Jeongyeon is one of the basketball player of their school.

“Ouch!” Jeongyeon winched in pain as someone hit her head from the back.

“Serve you right!”

“Nayeon unnie? You not going with Jennie?” Jeongyeon a bit shocked seeing the bunny.

“I am. You said you didn’t want me anymore. I just come to get my bag.” Nayeon sounded hurt as she takes her bag on the bench.

“I’m just joking about it…” Jeongyeon feel guilty as she saw the serious expression of Nayeon.

“Arra…” Nayeon shrugged it off.

“I’m sorry…”

“Guess what?”

“What?” Jeongyeon asked curiously.

“You’re right, Jeongyeon-ah. I cannot hate you. You will always be my best friend!” Nayeon exclaimed as she made a quick peck on Jeongyeon’s cheek before quickly run away, leaving the dumbfounded Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon touched the cheek where Nayeon pecked and feel the heat on her face.

 

Why am I still feeling like this? This should not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter