Party 2

Shattered

Sehun doesn't want to admit how much he actually enjoyed the party in general. Of course, Luhan tried to approach him a few times; but Taemin would get in the way, or Kai would swiftly bring him somewhere else. Regardless of all that, Sehun and Kai end up stumbling up the stairs, laughing loudly together. Kai opens the door for him, closing it as soon as they're both in; the party still roaring ahead. 

"God," Sehun laughs as he falls onto Kai's bed. "Taemin's really wild."

Kai grins as he shrugs off his own jacket and shoes, before joining the boy. Sehun pulls his own jacket off as well, tossing it to the floor. "Yeah, he's a serious party boy," Kai responds. "The boy's an absolute menace."

"I've never seen someone down so many beers in a single hour before!" Sehun exclaims in surprise. "Does he do that often?"

"No," Kai shrugs. "Don't worry, he stays pretty healthy. He likes to unwind and have a good time every so often." 

Sehun watches as Kai stands back up and begin to undress. He changes into a tank top and a pair of sweatpants. He offers some to Sehun, which he gladly accepts. "You guys don't party often?" Sehun asks as he too undresses. He's used to being almost in front of other boys; he practically grew up with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

"Not really," Kai admits as he grabs a pack of makeup wipes and hands it to Sehun. "I don't actually drink that often either. It's always Taemin that ends up drunk." After Sehun wipes his eyeliner off, he lets Kai pull him back onto the bed. 

"I guess I enjoyed myself," Sehun sighs. 

Kai's grin returns. "You looked ing hot," he admits. "You have GOT to wear more eyeliner and chokers."

"Well..." Sehun laughs softly. "I felt...more confident, for sure. Like I could take on the world."

"You looked like it too," Kai sighs as if remembering it fondly. Sehun rolls his eyes. He smiles when Kai rolls over and hovers over him. "Your parents would totally freak if they saw you right now."

"Anyone who knows me would freak if they saw me," Sehun shrugs, having too much fun to actually care. It's the first time he really feels relaxes in a long time. His eyes flutter closed when Kai leans down and begins to press kisses on his cheek; moving down his jaw, to his chin, and then down his neck. At each contact of their skin, a mixture of emotions shoots straight into his system: desire, lust, and excitement. Especially when he feels Kai's hand begin to explore up shirt, all around him; Everywhere he touches Sehun feels a bit hotter, his breath becoming more heavily as the seconds go by. 

Kai suddenly stops and looks at him. "I can stop if you want," he whispers. Sehun stares at him, suddenly nervous. He realizes what Kai is talking about. Sehun isn't as naive as everyone thinks. Of course, he's never had before but he knows people who have. Chaneyol and Kyungsoo both tell him stories, experiences, what to expect. As anxious as he is, he knows it feels right. Right now, right here; it couldn't get any perfect. Kai's the type of bad boy that's scary from afar but so, very sweet close up. He brings the best of Sehun out, and according to Taemin, vise versa. Sehun takes a deep breath as he runs his hands down Kai's back, slowly touching his tan skin in the light of the moon. He slowly nods, grabbing onto his hips. 

"D-don't stop."


Sehun wakes up the next morning cuddled against Kai's bare chest, squinting his eyes at the blinding rays that are shooting through the window. The mattress feels soft and endearing under his body, using his boyfriend's arm and torso as a pillow. He glances up at Kai as he sleeps; his chest rising and fall gently. Sehun smiles fondly before looking around for his phone. When he finds it, he wipes the sleep from his eyes before checking it. He groans at the several missed messages.

Taemin: u bbeassssttt!

Taemin: ow ow someone is on fire ;]

"Drunk texts?" Sehun thinks and shakes his head.

Taemin: get soooome boooy!

"Yup," Sehun thinks again. "Drunk texts." He sighs as he opens other texts.

Kyungsoo: Although I know you won't get drunk, here is a link to several hangover remedies. I hope you drank a lot of water and stayed safe.

Chnyl: GET  WILD, BOY!!

Chnyl: get FACED

Kyungsoo: Don't listen to him.


Sehun laughs at the texts, shaking his head against at them. He glances at Kai before sitting up. He frowns when he notices Luhan messages. He decides to ignore them. He's careful when he leaves the bed, making sure not to wake him. He goes over and grabs one of Kai's shirts, sliding it on before pulling his own boxers on. With another glance at Kai, he quietly opens the door and closes it. When he turns, he covers his mouth and jumps. Luhan stares at him, also confused. He frowns when he glances at Sehun's clothes. 

"God, you scared the out of me," Sehun mumbles as he puts his hands over his heart. 

"Oh, I didn't realize you...stayed," Luhan says softly.

Sehun glances down at his own outfit before shyly crossing his arms. "Well...you know. Not like I can go home at like three in the morning..."

"So they don't know about Kai and you..."

"No..." Sehun glares at him. "Thanks by the way. What the was that about?!"

"W-what?"

Sehun glances at the door, lowering his voice. "My ING parents, Luhan! They didn't know I was gay!"

Luhan rubs his arms, seeming uncomfortable. "I-I know, I just...I panicked, Sehun! I got so mad that Kai...told them about Tao."

"Sooo? What?!" Sehun starts to get mad. "Take me down with you? You could have RUINED my life, Luhan!"

"I know, I know!"

"Then why?!"

Luhan sighs. "I just...I just hate seeing you with someone else, Hun! It kind of hurts."

Sehun stares at him with suddenly wide eyes. "It..hurts?" He repeats. "Seeing ME without someone else HURTS?! It hurts you, huh?!"

"Sehun-"

"You know how I felt seeing you with Tao?!" Sehun hisses. "It BROKE me, Luhan, BROKE me! Kai is the best thing to ever happen to me!"

"Then why haven't you-"

"You KNOW why, don't you start," Sehun warns him. "You know how my parents are." The two of them stand there awkwardly in silence before Luhan speaks up.

"You're...you're going to tell them, aren't you?" Luhan asks in almost a whisper.

Sehun crosses his arms. "Yes," he responds. "I'm planning on it."

"You never...told them about us."

"I told you I was going to, Luhan," Sehun says bitterly. "And then you had to screw some ."

Luhan huffs and motions to Sehun. "Look at you- Kai is changing you!"

"Kai is helping me!" Sehun unintentionally shouts now. "He's helping me express myself, letting me truly be myself- when I'm with Kai, I don't feel like the rich, dorky kid my parents want me to be. He makes me feel like I can be myself like I don't have to HIDE."

"So, what? You're saying last night was you?" Luhan scoffs as well. "All dolled up like that?"

"Last night felt right, Luhan. I felt like that was ME, like how I really wanted to be like! It gave me so much confidence-"

"Your parents would never accept it."

"My parents...will have to learn to," Sehun finally lowers his voice. "If they love me," Sehun takes a deep breath. "They'll have to. B-because I think this is who I really am, Luhan." They stare at each other for a few moments, Sehun's eyes burning holes into him. They only look away when the door behind Sehun opens. 

"Everything alright?" Kai asks tiredly, staring at the two of them.

"Just peachy," Sehun says before pushing past Luhan and heading to the bathroom. He lets out a sigh after he splashes his face with cold water. He rubs his face and groans. He gets tense when there's a knock.

"Are you alright, babe?" Kai asks and Sehun relaxes.

"Yeah," Sehun sighs. "I'm okay."

When he opens the door, Kai smiles at him, no Luhan in sight. Sehun shakes his head. "Sorry...I woke you with my shouting, didn't I?" 

Kai just shrugs nonchalantly. "You hungry?" He asks as he leads Sehun back to the room, closing it behind them. "Was thinking of picking up Taemin, but by his texts..."

"He might be out cold," Sehun finishes, looking at the time. Eight thirty in the morning, two hours later than when he normally gets home. He fiddles with his phone for a moment. Maybe he should call them and try to explain himself. He knows how weird they can be. Sehun turns to look at Kai, blushing at the sight of him bending over in his tight, black boxer. He tosses his phone back onto the bed. Breakfast with Kai it is.