secret hobby

Red Chrysanthemum

prompt #6

Person 1 has a secret blog where they post pictures dressed in feminine clothes, Person 2 find the blog and asks Person 1 about it.

based on this facebook post


Daehyun set the laundry basket on his bed, humming softly while he dumped the clothes on his bed. He sat folding his clothes separating them by clothing type and color, he made a noise when his phone pinged alerting him to a text message. He smiled real big before realizing what he was doing and stopped, biting his bottom lip instead. He unlocked his phone and saw the notification.

Jongup – 3 New Messages

 The latest message was a photo and his brow rose, tapping the message he about had a heart attack seeing the photo. That was not what he was expecting, how did Jongup find this, this from a hidden blog no one he knew in person knew about. The picture was him dressed in a light brown wig, a soft cashmere light yellow sweater, with a black pleated skirt, and light grey fleece thigh highs.

Jongup

>hey

>this you, right?

>[image]

Daehyun

>ah, what is this all of a sudden?

Jongup

>the room  looks a lot like yours

>is this seriously you?

Daehyun

>sorry

>yes, that’s me

Jongup

>well come to your front door

Daehyun about dropped his phone, making a soft oop noise as he looked at the feminine clothes on his bed, cheeks turning red. He scooped all the clothes into a basket and shoved it into his closet and smoothed his shirt out before he exited his room and went to answer the front door.

“Hey,” Jongup said waving his hand and smiling, he stepped into the apartment and Daehyun moved out his way. His cheeks still warm from the shame he felt over Jongup discovering his secret hobby. There was seriously nothing more embarrassing than his crush finding that out, he watched Jongup take his shoes off and followed after him to the couch.

“Uhm, can I get you anything to drink?” Daehyun’s voice was quiet, but he couldn’t quite meet Jongup’s eyes. The younger man shook his head, a smile on his lips, so Daehyun sat on the opposite end of the couch. “So, uh, that picture…h-how did you find it?”

“Well, actually,” Jongup said pulling his phone out opening his Tumblr app. “I found your whole blog.”

Daehyun bit his lip and brought his knees to his chest hugging them, great now he was going to start crying. Jongup slid closer to Daehyun reaching over and resting his hand Daehyun’s cheek, gently turning his head so he was facing him.

“Hey, it’s okay if that’s what you like, I thought you looked cute.” Daehyun looked at him, eyes glassy with tears. “I mean you look cute regardless of what you’re wearing.”

“S-so you don’t find it weird, that, uhm, I like feminine clothes?” He hugged his knees tighter, eyes going downcast again. He made a noise when Jongup turned his whole body around, pulling him closer so he was between his legs. “W-what are you doing?”

“Well, I’ve been meaning to ask you this for a while,” Jongup holding Daehyun’s hands, looking down at their intertwined fingers. “I’ve kind of wanted to ask you on a date.”

“But…I’m—”

“Yes or no?”

Daehyun covered his face and nodded, ducking his head down and Jongup kissed the top of his head.

“Okay, Sunday, four o’clock, Stella’s Star Café.” Jongup got up and pat Daehyun on the head. “You can wear whatever makes you comfortable, see ya then.”