08.

My Dream

  The next day, You were busy preparing for Bazzar. You were selling you drawing and keychain that you made by your own, while Naeun and Yoseob were selling Cookies that they made.

 

  "Unnie, Oppa, help me after you guys done" you said.

 

  They are hepling you after they done. You all are decorating your booth, make it beautiful. you gave your booth name 'Twinkle Twinkle' .15 Minutes later, you guys are done and Just waiting.

 

  "Ladies and Gentelment, come to 'Twinkle Twinkle' booth. We have Beautiful, cute Drawing and Keychain. And We have delicious cookies made by my cute and beautiful bestfriend, Yang Yoseob and Son NaEun" You're telling by yelling.

 

  "Hey, stop yelling like crazy" NaEun said.

 

  "Let her be. She will lose her voice after this" Yoseob said.

 

  After they're talking about you, there's 2 guy like age 30+  were coming to your booth. 

 

 They are looking to Your drawing.

 

 "You drew this? this is beautiful. How much this?" one of them asked you and pointing to the Black and white Butterfly.

 

  "This $25 sir. you pick this?" you smile.

 

  "I'll pick this and that, pretty roses. how much of that 2 drawing?" he asked.

 

  "it's.... it's.... Naeun unnie~ can you count it for me?" you gave up.

 

  They laughed at your cute, confuse face.

 

  "$25 + $ 20 = $45, sir" She said.

 

 They paid you $50 and you gave the change $5.

 

  "Sir, you try our cookies. this is delicious. My Bestfriends made it" You smiled.

 

  They eat one and they nodded. They buy $5 your bestfriends cookies.

 

  "Thank You, sirs, have a nice day!" you smile and wave them.

 

  "Wah ____ ah~ you're sweet talker. you're great anyway. If i open up bussiness, would you help me?" Yoseob asked.

 

  "Yeah, i would like to help you"

 

  "Thank you, ______ ah! You are my Bestfreinds!!" He hugs you tight.

 

  "Ok, oppa, can you release me. i can't breath now"

 

  "Oppss sorry~" he chuckles.

 

GiKwang POV

 

  HyunSeung, Dongwoon and me were going to Bazzar. There's alot people come.

 

  "Hyung, JunHyung Hyung said, there's ____ booth. but, i don't know what number her booth" Dongwoon said.

 

  we walked along there. And I was a girl like kid was selling thier drawing, keychain and cookies.

 

 'Twinkle twinkle' booth? Cute name

 

  "Hey, Isn't that _____?" hyunseung points to 'twinkle twinkle' booth.

 

  "It's them. Let's go there" Dongwoon said.

 

  we walked to their booth. They are busy serve people buying their keychain and cookies.

 

  "It's look like her booth famous" Hyunseung said.

 

End POV

 

  Gikwang and his friends, Hyunseung and dongwoon were going to your booth.

 

  "Hey!" they spoke.

 

  "Oh? Gikwang! Hyunseung! Dongwoon!" you smile widely.

 

  "Look like your sales are famous" hyunseung said.

 

  "Yeah, it's beacause of _____ ah. She's sweet talker. People fall for her" Yoseob said.

 

  "Aren't you guys in your school?" Yoseob asked again.

 

  "Yeah, we skip class." Dongwoon said.

 

  "Oh my god!" Naeun shocked.

 

  "What?" Hyunseung confused.

 

  "Nevermind~" she replied.

 

  "What would you like to buy?" Naeun asked.

 

  "We would like to buy........ _____ ah? can we?" Dongwoon giggled.

 

  "No~ we're not selling her. she's our bestfriend." she replied

 

  "Yeah" Yoseob nodded, agree.

 

  They laugh "We wanna buy your cookies, looked like delicious" Hyunseung said.

 

  "It's delious~ They made by themselve" You said.

 

  "Chincha? Wah~ We buy $5, since i'm hungry here" Hyunseung said.

 

  They bought Naeun's and yoseob's cookies. Gikwang, who was silent since they came to your booth. He was staring at you all the time. And You realize, he was staring at you. you wave your hands in front of his face. He back to his reality.

 

  "What are you staring me like that? Am I cute? or there's something on my face?" You blikned many time, cute.

 

  'Yes, you were cute' He thought

 

  "Ani~" he shhok his head.

 

  "Why don't you say i'm cute" you pout.

 

  "Ah~ i have something for you" You said. "Wait here" you ran at back and take out keychain from you bagpack.

 

 You come back and give him special keychain "For you" you smile.

 

  he takes from you, "Kamsahamnida"

 

  "Gikwang ah~ do you want? it's nearly finish by hyunseung hyung. he's monster" Dongwoon said.

 

  "It's really delicious" i wanna eat more" hyunseung said.

 

  "i'll eat later!" he said.

 

  "No, eat now. He's going to finish it" Dongwoon said.

 

  Gikwang takes cookies from dongwoon and hyunseung pouted. You're smile looking at them, so cute.

 

  Hyunseung looking at his watch, it's 03.30 pm "Hey, it's late now"

 

  They stand up and say thank you to them. they walked left you with a goodbye wave. Then, you saw gikwang left his keychain on the table.

 

  "I'll be back" you grab his heychain and ran away.

 

  You ran, searching for them. you look everyway and finaly you saw them on the way out from your gate's school.

 

  "Gikwang!!" you shouted.

 

  They turning back and saw you were running toward you. But, you fall down bacause you have kick some rock. Your knee was bleeding. You think it's not bleeding.

 

  "Are you ok?" Hyunseung worried.

 

  "Yeah. i'm ok" You're smile and facing gikwang with his worried face "You forgot this" you smiled.

 

  He looked down to your knee. "You were bleeding" he pointed to your knee.

 

  What???!!!

 

  your eyes open wide and look down to your knee "OMO!!! I'm bleeding!!!" You panicked.

 

  You wanna faint but Gikwang catch you first before you fall. They help you.

 

  "Hold on" Gikwang takes out his handkerchief from his pocket "Wrap on her knee" He told dongwoon. You were wearing uniform school.

 

  "Hey, don't look under my skirt!" you croos your hand on your skirt.

 

  "I won't" Dongwoon, who's kneeling in front of you. He's wrapping handkerchief on your knee.

 

  "Ok, Done!" He clapped his hand twice.

 

  "Thank youuuuu~~" you smile.

 

  "Watch out! don't be clumsy~" he ruffles your hair.

 

  "Ok!" you smile eyes.

 

  "Bye! see next time" They wave you.

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

Update again!!