12.

My Dream

   On the next day, you are waiting him from far away. You wanna say thank you to him for the present. You look straight to their gate. A few minute later, he's out with his friends, Hyunseung and Dongwoon. You smile and getout from there to them.

 

"Oh, _________" Hyunseung smiles to you.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ "You wave your hands.

 

"Annyeong" Dongwoon smiled "What are you doing here, Btw?"

 

"Just wanna say Thank You to Gikwang about the present. I really love it"

 

"Present?" Gikwang confused.

 

   You nodded fast. Dongwoon and Hyunseung were holding their laugh. Gikwang gave them death glare. Now, you are confuse looking to them. You rise your eyebrow to them, what happened to them.

 

"Hyung, we're gotta go! have fun with her. Have a nice day ______" dongwoon said and they walk away as they left you two in confuse.

 

   Gikwang felt his vibrate on this pocket. It was message from Hyunseung. he texted to him about the present. actually, the present that you had is from them. Gikwang didn't know about this. He sighs heavily.

 

"Gikwang ah~ what's wrong? are you sick?" You worried

 

'She's worried?'

 

"I'm ok." he forced to smile.

 

"Wanna go somewhere?" he asks you.

 

You nodded happily "I love to go somewhere.... when i'm with you" you whispered at the last word so he can't hear you.

 

"What is it?" he asked you again.

 

"Ani ani ani... let's go now" you shuttered and shook your head quickly.

 

GiKwang POV

 

   I can hear you whispered, ____ ah. i fake didn't hear you.

 

EndPOV

 

   You and him walking, silent. You bit your lower lips while playing wit your hand. You wanna ask him about that girl yesterday, but there's no come out from your mouth. He was looking at you, worry.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

 

"ah?" You looked up at him.

 

"Can I ask yousomething?" You look down on your shoes.

 

"Sure, What is it?"

 

"Who was the girl with you yesterday?" You're still looking down.

 

"She my fri...- Watch out" He pulls you from bump someone. Your face was on his chest as you felt his hard chest in your face. Your eyes are open wide. You never thought he will help you.

 

"Are you OK?" He worried.

 

  You nodded and wanna say sorry to him, but you pause your words.

 

"Oppa!" the girls say.

 

   you look up and shock. You nearly bump her. She looked at you and gikwang. She asked him where you gonna going.

 

"We just walked around" he answers.

 

"Can I join you?" She asked.

 

"Huh? I need to go now" You make excuse but Gikwang stop you by pull your wrist. You look him.

 

"Don't go" he said.

 

_____________________________________________

 

so, How is it?

 

sorry for the late update.

 

I just open my lappy on. Hehe^^

 

Thanks for reading.

 

comment?