19.

My Dream

   You wake up and rubbed you eyes. You look around. Yoseob wasn't with you anymore. You get off from bed and go out. you still rubbed your eyes.

 

"Good Morning" DuJun whispered near to your ear.

 

"Good Morning" You smile and look him. You suprise, DuJun was there, beside you. He smile "Oppa" you smile too. You pull him on his wrist to sit on the table.

 

"Oh, JunHyung sunbae here too"

 

"Called me, Oppa too. I want you to called starting from now." he said.

 

"Yes sir! I mean, Yes oppa" they all laughed. You sit between Yoseob and DuJun.

 

"Ya, ______ ah, You and DuJun Hyung....." Junhyung winked to you.

 

"What?! Yah _____ ah, Why don't you tell me?" Naeun pouted.

 

"I won't tell you" you stick out your tongue, make them laugh.

 

"Yah!" Naeun stands up wanna hit you by spoon in her hand.

 

"Naeun ah~ " JunHyung pulls her to sit down back.

 

"Wa~ JunHyung oppa...." They tease them.

 

   You know that JunHyung liked NaEun. But, he afraid to tell. Naeun and JunHyung are blushing. After you all breakfast, You went to shower 'cause DuJun wanna bring you to Lotte world. You are so happy. You went there last year with you family. You miss your parents and your late brother. Your brother was passed away because an accident last two year. Now, Your parent was in Japan, Business trip. What all you wanted is love from them.

 

As you all arrive there, you and yoseob said 'Wa~~~~' at the same time. You two were jumping like little kid, first time came. DuJun smiled to you while JunHyung and Naeun are feeling embarassing, covering their face with their hands.

 

  Dujun paid for all of us. You and Yoseob ran like crazy when you all are in and you two stop. You and Yoseob are laughing. Dujun was following you behind, take your hand and interlock his finger with yours. You look your hand and look at him. He smiles and you smile back.

 

"They are holding hands" JunHyung whispered, but you and Dujun can hear it. You two look at them.

 

"Hyung, How about me? You and _____. Naeun and JunHyung Hyung." Yoseob pouted.

 

"You want to?" He nodded "Ok then, I'll call my cousin"

 

"Yah Hyung, I'm Joking. ok?"

 

   You all laughed to him.

 

"Yoseob oppa~" you called him while pulling Dujun to since you were holding hand together. You grab yoseob's hand on your other free hand. "We'll hold hand together. You will be my scandal." you laughed.

 

   They laugh. DuJun knows you just playing around.

 

"So, What should we gonna start?" JunHyung asked.

 

"I wanna that rollercoster!" Yoseob pointed to rollercoster.

 

"NO!" You and Naeun Screaming.

 

"Ahhh~ please~~ pretty please~~" yoseob tapping his feet like kid.

 

"I'm not going" Naeun said.

 

"Me too" yo said.

 

   Yoseob pouted. He got and evil idea. Since he's other free hand, he grabbed Naeun hand and pulled you two to go there. Nauen pulled JunHyung wrist. Finally, you all went to rollercoster. You sit with DuJun, Naeun and JunHyung, while Yoseob alone. he wanna be alone.

 

"Yoseob oppa, Are you sure you wanna alone?" You asked

 

"Yup!" he smiled.

 

   You were really afraid. DuJun smiled and Hold you hand tightly. You look him and smile. The rollercoster is start to move. You can hear yoseob was laughing. When it move to the High, You close your eyes.

 

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" You all scream as Rollercoster went down. You, naeun and the other girls who joining the ride were scream non stop. Finally, The rollercoster stop. You all get off from there.

 

"Yoseob oppa, I will kill you later!" you pouted.

 

  He just laughe at you. He tells you and Naeun that your hair were messy. You two fix your hair. Dujun help you while JunHyung helped Naeun. JunHyung and Naeun are still holding hand. When yoseob suprise at JunHyung and Naeun were holding hands, They released and blush. You three laughed at their cuteness. Then, You all went to other games.

 

____________________________________

Thank you for reading!

Comment?